The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Ed was prompt -- and nervous. Adele took the twelve-pack of beer he brought from him and led him back to the kitchen. Despite the discussion over appearing in his work coverall, Ed was in a plaid shirt and very new blue jeans. Adele forbore comment. She was in a halter top and a skirt -- and if Ed got that far, which was questionable, he would discover a distinct lack of panties. Adele had gone around and around with herself over that choice, and she decided that she would deal with the issue of the signals she was sending right away, if possible.

"The roast and potatoes will be ready in fifteen minutes or so -- let's go out back and you can smoke and we can have a drink and talk a little," she offered.

"Okay." 'It's your dime, Honey, ' Ed thought.

Adele snagged two beers and led Ed out on the back porch. It was dark enough for them to be anonymous to others, if not each other. Ed lit a stogie and cracked both beers and they settled into plastic chairs, side by side. After a moment of quiet sipping and smoking, Adele murmured, "I know I acted pretty stupid the other day."

Ed pursed his lips. "Dunno how you figure that."

"I could've called, I bet."

"Maybe. I wasn't sure about how things went the first time, though -- I might have said no."

"I'm kind of between a rock and a hard place," Adele rejoined. "I don't want you to think I'm chasing you, but I don't want you to think I'm some slut who only wants sex, either."

"What do you want, then?"

"I do okay, generally -- handle things as they come, work ... But sometimes, I need to be able to, I dunno, let it go for a while..." she mused. "It's ... lonely. No help -- no one to talk to. No one to take it all off my shoulders for a little bit. I keep screwing things up with Randy -- you saw it. I fly off the handle -- I make assumptions -- I treat him like a kid. He's growing up, you know? Trying to be his own man. And I keep doing his thinking for him -- and I'm no good at it."

"C'mere." Ed wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "You're doin' all right."

"I'm so tired..." She put her head on his shoulder. "Just ... do what you did that night. Take charge. Move me where you want me. Let me follow for a while, instead of leading all the time."

"Awright. That don't sound hard." Shifting his hand to cup her right breast didn't take much -- and she didn't bitch about it. Ed sat and smoked reflectively and rubbed a stiff nipple through her top until the timer in the kitchen beeped. "Now what?"

"I'll pull it out and it needs to sit for a little bit," Adele explained.

Ed nodded. "Bring it on back. Why don't we sit in that fucking thing?" 'That fucking thing' was a glider swing.

"Okay." Adele got up and headed for the door and Ed got up out of the chair, collecting the beers and a plastic side table and dropped them to the left of the swing, then settled into it. When Adele returned a few moments later, he waited until she settled herself, then tugged her against him. She put her head on his shoulder and didn't fight his hand when he slid it up underneath her top to fondle the breast without barriers in the way. After a bit, he grimaced and shifted some in his seat. "Damned jeans."

"What's wrong?"

"Hardon."

"I TOLD you you could..."

"I don't know jack shit about women," Ed rumbled, "But I know you have to make an effort. I'd 'a showed up clean, but it ain't the same."

"Let it out," Adele whispered. "No one is here. I'll suck you..."

"After dinner."

"Okay." She cuddled up. He rubbed her nipple some more, striking sparks.

"You wearin' panties?"

"Find out." She smiled into the darkness.

"If I do and you ain't, that roast is gonna get cold. You done too much work for that."

"See?" she said softly. "It seems like the very next thing that happens after you take control is you have to say no -- usually to yourself. It gets old..."

"Gimme a kiss."

She leaned up and presented her lips. His mouth tasted like that stogie -- and she reveled in it. Cigarettes tasted nasty, but cigars didn't have that burnt paper thing going for them -- just the tobacco. The taste was something well-remembered from other nights spent necking with a man.

"You smell fucking wonderful." He dragged his lips along her neck; he'd shaved, but he still scratched her a bit with stubble from somewhere -- and she liked it. This was a man ... He sucked a bit, his mouth and tongue creating goosebumps on her neck -- then he stopped. "How long?"

"I'll go pull the potatoes out and slice it," she said, rising. "I think we want dinner out of the way."

"Damn straight!"


Phyllis was supposed to be babysitting, but she was doing more wishing that she'd not chickened out on the evening's entertainment. That Isaiah had rocked her world a couple of Fridays before ... Brie and Pietro didn't need babysitting, did they? And as for Gabriel Vasquez, what was up with that, aside from giving Pietro someone male to hang out with? Of course, there were Phyllis' boys, Alonzo and Luther, but they were younger ... She sat in her recliner watching the younger kids peripherally -- mostly to keep them from bothering the four young teens -- and totally missed the point...

Gabriel and Lillian were taking advantage of the fact that they were somewhat masked by the coffee table to hold hands. Brie and Pietro, arrayed behind them, weren't touching, but they were whispering about the other couple and giggling. Lillian and Brie had participated in several discussions regarding Gabriel of late, and Brie was well aware of the fact that the pair had been meeting at the park. According to Lillian, Gabriel had been a perfect gentleman, unlike his older brother -- and Lillian was more than ready to move on...

"They're gonna start sucking face any second!" Brie predicted in a stage whisper. Lillian flicked her an annoyed glance; the comment had been pitched just loud enough...

It also made a fine trigger. Lillian glanced at her mother, leaned against Gabriel, and offered her lips. Gabriel, his heart thudding, accepted them.

"I should have bet!" Brie whispered. Pietro giggled.

"Do you like to do that?" Pietro asked.

"Well, yeah..." Brie eyed him sidelong.

"Do you think Lillian's mom will let us go to her room or something?" It was clear that Phyllis didn't really consider that the foursome needed watching.

"We can try..." Brie bumped Lillian. "Hey, why don't we go up to your room and play Xbox or something?"

Lillian hurriedly disconnected from Gabriel. "Mom?"

Phyllis just waved. If she'd looked, she'd have seen Lillian and Gabriel holding hands as they got up and an alarm might have gone off, but Phyllis was thinking about masturbating and wondering how she could get rid of Luther and Alonzo, too.

"What do you want to play?" Lillian asked, resigned to it, as they entered her room.

"Just put anything on and close the door, Silly!" Brie laughed. "Put something in demo mode so it sounds like we're playing..." Grinning, she waved at Lillian's bed.

"Oh!" Two minutes later, the game console was talking to itself -- loudly -- while two couples twined on the bed, kissing.

Released from the restrictions of public exposure, Lillian and Gabriel leaped to the next level. Gabriel tried hard to keep things rated 'G' or 'PG' anyway, trying to be honorable, but Lillian was more than ready for 'R', at least. The couple writhed on the bed, reveling in each other's touch, while Brie and Pietro watched them and approached things much more slowly and lazily.

That didn't mean they weren't covering any ground -- Pietro had Brie backed against him with one hand on a spiky nipple and the other buried down the front of her unsnapped jeans in short order -- they were just more matter-of-fact about it. "They're just like porn!" Brie giggled as she rubbed Pietro's hard cock through his pants with one hand.

"Are we gonna do anything?" Pietro asked.

"After her momma goes to bed," Brie whispered back.

It took Gabriel almost an hour to get up the nerve to actually touch Lillian's breasts -- but that blew things wide open. Lillian had inherited her mother's Achilles Heel -- conquer her breasts, and you conquered Lillian. Five minutes after Gabriel's fingers defeated her left bra cup, the bra was undone and Lillian was pressing his hands to her orbs and moaning. Five minutes after that, Lillian whispered in Gabriel's ear, "Am I your girl?"

"Yes..."

"You can do it."

"What?"

"You know. I want it..."

"I don't know how..."

"Does Pietro?"

"Why?"

"Ask him -- see if he can help..."

Wild-eyed, Gabriel looked up from his mate. "Pietro? Do you know how?"

Brie leaped into the breach. "I've seen it a bunch of times -- Big Bro does it, and Sissy does it with Damian -- heck, Pietro and I watched Momma and the junkyard guy! But maybe you ought to wait a little bit..." Lillian whined and Brie raised her eyebrows. "Oh!" She'd thought it was just Gabriel -- but Lillian made it clear that that wasn't the case... "Ummm, ever lick a girl out, Gabe?"

"N--no..."

"I have." Pietro was all confidence. "Come on, Brie."

Brie was out of her jeans in two seconds flat and stretched out beside Lillian. "Get a pillow or a stuffed animal, Lil."

"Why?"

"Because you're gonna scream -- I do!"

Lillian pulled her pillows -- and a couple of decorative ones -- down from the head of the bed to where the four of them were draped crosswise on her bed. Brie took one of each and stuck them under her head and neck so she could watch Pietro approach her mons -- Lillian did the same. Without saying anything, Brie pointed at a couple of stuffed bears; Pietro retrieved them while Gabriel reverently peeled Lillian out of her shorts and panties. Handing a toy to each girl, Pietro turned to Gabriel and gave the class in Cunnilingus 101.

"Okay, see this?" Pietro asked, pointing out Lillian's clitoral hood. "Lillian's hot button is under there. I bet you found it with your fingers earlier, right?"

"Uh huh." Gabriel nodded.

"You lick and suck on that and she'll get REAL happy!" Pietro announced. "You can lick her slit and her lips and stuff -- I think you can even play in her butt -- but that little bump under there is probably the most bang for the buck. Sometimes it is too sensitive, so you have to fool around on the sides or the top -- but I just dig in there, underneath..."

"Where did you learn this?" Gabriel asked.

"Me, Silly!" Brie giggled.

Gabriel and Lillian both turned wide eyes on her. "Have you... ?"

"No, we've just done this -- and I've sucked him. You're gonna need to suck Gabriel, after..." Brie pointed out to Lillian. "I'm good at it -- I'll show you how..." Brie waved for Pietro to go ahead and Pietro nosed into her almost hairless muff. Seconds later, Brie was whining and pumping her crotch up into Pietro's face.

Being bare made Brie's pussy a pretty good teaching aid; Gabriel watched for a few seconds and turned his attention to Lillian's much furrier muff. The results were the same -- Lillian was instantly galvanized and screaming into her stuffed bear. Her first orgasm took something under fifteen seconds!

Pietro popped up and grinned. "Fun, huh? Wait until SHE sucks YOU! Oh, you know about that..." He went back at it.

Pietro was right. Lillian was reduced to jelly in four or five minutes, begging him to stop because she couldn't handle the intense sensations after her third orgasm. When Gabriel climbed atop her and bored in for a kiss, she didn't duck him because of where his face had been, either. Gabriel could have taken Lillian there and then, but he didn't know it.

Brie hung in, kicking and thrashing and screaming into a stuffed lion for another couple of minutes before weakly pushing Pietro's head away, moaning, "God, that's SOOO good!" After a moment, she sat up and reached for her jeans, telling Pietro, "Go check on Lillian's momma -- we don't want her bugging us while we suck you guys..."

Pietro let himself out and returned moments later. "The young kids are asleep on the floor." He grinned at Lillian, "I think your momma is playing with herself in the chair."

Brie giggled. "That should keep her busy!" She waved at Lillian. "Put your shorts and panties on and come with me for a second." Lillian did as she was bid and met Brie in the hallway.

"What's up?"

"Do you have any rubbers?" Brie asked.

"Momma keeps some in her night table -- next to her vibrator," Lillian related, grinning, "Why?"

Brie cocked her head. "You KNOW why! You were gonna let Gabriel do it, weren't you?"

Lillian hung her head. "Yes."

"Be prepared, then. It's gonna happen again, and you know it -- and Gabriel can't be a boy scout forever!"

"Have you done it?" Lillian asked. "Be honest!"

"No," Brie admitted, "but I've sucked a BUNCH of guys -- I like cum." She sighed. "The doctor says I'm not quite ready yet -- but I bet YOU are!" Lillian's feminine attributes attested to that, clearly -- she had a full patch of fur on her mons and 'B' cups at thirteen. "It's a wonder Gabriel hasn't gotten to you already!"

"Gabriel is NOT his brother Julio!" Lillian insisted.

"I see that -- but I know you -- and I know Trish -- and I know your momma!" Brie retorted.

"What do you mean by that?" Lillian asked.

"Trish likes sex -- a lot! So does your momma! And I just watched you..." Brie pointed out. "Who stopped you?"

Lillian hung her head. "Gabriel. I told him he could..."

"He's gonna, too!" Brie insisted. "He's a boy, even if he isn't Julio! Guys can't pass it up -- and you've ALREADY told him he can have it!" She looked off down the hall toward the living room. "Get the rubbers. Get two -- I might be ready now..." She thought about it. "Better get four."

"Then what?"

"Then we're gonna suck them. MAYBE we can get through the night just doing what we've been doing!"

Brie padded down the hallway toward the living room and peeked around the corner. Phyllis' actions were unmistakable -- she was shaking like a leaf with one hand in her stretchpants. Brie grinned from ear to ear and backed away.

Lillian met her outside her bedroom door. "Momma only had three."

"Keep two." Brie stuck one in her jeans pocket. "I'm pretty sure I can keep Pietro from trying..."

"Don't you want to?"

"Of COURSE I want to -- but the doctor says..."

"Oh."

"Okay, follow my lead. Your momma is DEFINITELY doing herself..." Brie frowned, then asked, "Do you have a cell phone?"

"Uh huh."

"I had an idea for later." Brie turned the knob and then stopped. "I swallow it. I like the taste. Boys like it that way, anyway?"

"What?"

"Cum."

"Oh."

Brie pursed her lips. "Look, what do you know about it?"

"What?"

"Fucking."

"I saw Trish and her boyfriend last weekend -- and Tabitha and hers. It was dark, but..." Lillian grinned, "Trish's boyfriend is white..."

Brie giggled. "I've seen Momma AND Sissy fuck -- oh, and Big Bro and that Miriam chick. There's nothing to it, really, once they get inside you -- it's all kind of automatic."

"Yeah." Lillian nodded, matching Brie's description with her experience. "I think so, too."

Brie eyed her. "Time to talk to your momma about the Pill."

"But..."

"Be honest -- just don't tell her who!" She turned the knob. "Come on, let's suck our boyfriends..." Lillian giggled and followed.


Since it was pretty clear that he was going to get laid, dinner was worth waiting for. Ed didn't get home-cooked meals very often and he CERTAINLY wasn't gifted as a cook. The roast had been nothing short of amazing! He and Adele had moved to the couch -- he had a beer in one hand and a tit in the other and basically all was right with the world. Well, maybe the beer was getting in the way, actually ... He set it down on the end table.

The TV wasn't even on -- they were sitting in the dark, listening to soft music, Adele leaning against him. There didn't seem to be any rush, but Ed didn't want Adele thinking he didn't want any pussy, either, so he shifted her from his shoulder to his lap, switched hands molesting her titties and put his right to work finding out what was under her skirt, sliding it up her thigh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.