The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

But there were still questions to be asked and girls out there to ask them ... Wanda Samuels was your fairly stereotypical 'fat chick.' She was five feet four inches or so, with thin, mouse-brown hair that tended to be put up in a bun and oily, relatively narrow features if you discount chubby cheeks -- and then things got, well, wide. She had a pair of reasonably large but saggy breasts that, to be fair, looked halfway decent in a bra but probably weren't going to be as exciting without support over a bulging belly balanced by a big ass. Her hands and feet were decent, if small -- even her calves, although sizeable, weren't bad, but her thighs in particular had to absorb the difference between the narrowing at her knees and the large anchor point at her ass. One look at her and you knew that her thighs rubbed. She didn't quite have several rolls of fat hanging off her -- yet. 'How is this all relevant?' you ask? Simple -- Wanda was Janice Fremd's close friend...

At lunch on Friday, a small voice over her shoulder said, "Janice?" Janice turned to look and found Wanda standing there, wringing her hands.

"Hi, Wanda," she offered, guilt immediately washing over her. Mark had absorbed her attention pretty much completely for the past few days...

Mark turned to look, maintaining a poker face. It wasn't polite to rag on a chick because she was heavy, and God knew he'd seen plenty of them; Mark's mother was no little bitty thing, for instance. But for that reason, Wanda wasn't particularly appetizing.

Contrary to what might have happened at the cheerleader's table, no one attacked Wanda for her temerity. Pete Franklin opened his mouth, but Alonzo elbowed him -- and Wanda didn't see it. There were just too many of the 'underprivileged' at the table for anyone to get high and mighty -- but the males were still all young guys who had 'standards', if you will, so there was no immediate interest. The fact that many of the girls present had sidestepped those 'standards' was irrelevant to males not involved -- and the males that WERE involved had their own women and no interest in making replacements. Therefore, the crowd, while not unfriendly, wasn't particularly friendly, either -- basically, they were pretty neutral. Given the fact that there WAS a crowd, no one gave much thought to the idea of adjusting their location on the lunch table benches to accommodate Wanda. Janice noticed this and wasn't particularly surprised -- after all, no one would have moved for HER the week before ... She shared a glance with Mark, who gave her bony thigh a squeeze, and got up to talk to her girlfriend.

"We, uh, haven't..." Wanda ventured.

"Yeah. I'm sorry..."

"Well, Mark Torres..." Wanda understood the priority -- it just hurt.

"Yeah." Janice nodded. "Come on, where are you sitting?"

"Our usual..." Wanda couldn't finish. Was there a 'we' in the face of the current situation? Was she going to lose her best friend?

But Janice went right over and sat down, and Wanda settled into her own seat. "I'm sorry -- I've been with Mark and the team and the girls..." Janice ventured.

"Yeah, wow! What happened?" Wanda burst out.

"Well, it's hard to explain..." It was REAL hard to explain, actually! "Um, Donna got me invited to, um, hang out with the team..."

"How did Donna do that?" Wanda wanted to know. "How did Donna manage to get Big Mac Thornton to even look at her?"

No safe answer presented itself, so Janice shrugged. "I dunno."

Wanda looked over at the team tables. "I don't stand a snowball's chance in Hell, do I?"

"I'd have said I didn't," Janice replied hollowly.

"What does it take?"

"Guts."

"Janice..." Wanda looked irritated. If there was one thing Janice didn't have...

"Oh, I was scared!" Janice insisted. "In fact..." Could she relate this? Janice, of all people, knew that there were blocks in place. Yes, she could, if she left it out of context... "I peed my panties, I was so scared!"

"Good God!" Wanda erupted. "How did you get past that?"

"It was a miracle..."


<Toby... > Amy and Toby were at the team table, linked, sitting side-by-side. Toby rolled his eyes.

<She's gonna be a tough sell, > he noted.

<I'd have said that of most of us -- wouldn't you?> Amy replied on their private band.

<Yeah... >

<Wait until I'm over there to release Janice.> Amy got up and headed off to the table where Janice and Wanda were conducting their conversation. Toby thought about it and nudged Donna, who looked over at the pair, kissed Mac on the cheek, whispered in his ear for a moment, got a nod and got up. Amy, noting the activity, slowed down so that Donna could arrive first.

"Amy!" Janice looked relieved. She grinned at Donna, who had settled next to Wanda.

Wanda turned to Donna and asked, "Okay, how? How did you do it? What could you possibly do to attract Big Mac Thornton?"

"I'll tell you if you promise never to repeat it," Donna said quietly.

Wanda looked back and forth between Donna and Janice. "I promise."

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear," Wanda offered hers and Donna linked up and shook, gravely. In the background, Toby applied a block to Wanda.

Donna's blocks were down. "I stuck myself under his nose, buck naked."

"YOU DID NOT!" Wanda erupted in a voice that could be heard several tables away.

"Shhhh!" Donna waved for Wanda to pipe down. "I did, too! Amy?"

"Uh huh." Amy nodded.

"I can't do that!" Wanda whined. "Even if it was that simple, if I tried, the guy would puke!" She shifted her eyes to her girlfriend, "Janice?"

"I, uh, took a shower with Mark."

"You WHAT?" Wanda hissed. "You guys are fucking with me!"

"It's what happened," Amy insisted. "I was two feet away..."

"Come on, guys..." Wanda whined.

"Well, it doesn't ALWAYS work," Amy noted. "We have a couple of notable exceptions..."

"Who is 'we'?" Wanda asked.

"The, um, Booster Club, I guess you'd call us," Amy related.

"You mean, like... ?" Wanda began.

"No, not the alumni who run the concession stand or anything," Amy clarified. "We're ... unofficial -- but very effective."

"What do you do?" Wanda asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Amy replied. "We hook up with the football team!"

"Hook up as in 'hook up'?" Wanda asked Amy, then turned to Janice, "Your pop will KILL you!"

"I'm still, um, in one piece," Janice replied, pinking up.

"Then how... ?" Wanda's gaze swept to where Mark was sitting with his back to them.

"There are ... other things..." Janice couldn't bring herself to describe them.

"You mean like that game where you suck in Mark's balls and wash them with your tongue?" Amy giggled.

"OMIGAWD!" Wanda hissed. "You DIDN'T!"

"I did." Janice couldn't raise her eyes from the table top, but her voice held a certain perverse pride.

"But ... How?" Wanda asked.

"We do things," Amy replied. "We sometimes give individual team members a little something after practice if they do something really good -- and we generally have a party after every game -- every one we win, at least."

"What happens at the parties?" Wanda asked.

"Sex, mostly," Amy admitted.

"That's it?"

"More or less," Amy amplified. "No booze, no drugs, just lots of sex. Everybody goes naked and..."

"I can't DO that!" Wanda waved at herself.

"Oh?" Amy retorted. "Take a look over there. Are you as big as Jasmine? Tabitha?"

"She's right..." Donna replied. "I mean, none of us are exactly bathing beauties -- even Janice and Anita!"

"How can this possibly work?" Wanda whined.

"Boys are a lot simpler creatures than we are," Amy explained. "They aren't stupid, or anything -- but they tend to go straight at things. Add the fact that guys seem to be horny something like one hundred and thirteen percent of the time..."

"Okay..." Implied in Wanda's response was, 'That doesn't help me... '

"So. Take a guy and give him a choice between supposedly hot chick like Cindy Simpson -- who won't even look at him -- fully dressed, and you, naked, with your hooters hanging out, asking him if he would like to fuck..." Amy's voice trailed off.

"You're kidding, right?" Wanda gasped. "Then why... ?"

"When is the last time you blew in a guy's ear and asked him if he wanted to fuck you?" Amy asked.

"Duh! Never!"

"There's your answer!" Amy replied triumphantly. "When you ask THAT question, the big head on his neck doesn't answer -- the little one in his pants takes over. And the more serious you are about it, the harder it is for him to think clearly..."

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked.

"Ask him that question fully dressed, and he's going to wonder if you're serious," Amy replied. "Take those things out of your blouse and put his hands on them, THEN ask that question, and your hit rate will go WAY up! Do I have to go on?"

"But it sounds so simple!" Wanda protested.

"Yeah, maybe it isn't, quite," Amy agreed. "You have to deliver on the promise, or you're wasting your time. Guys go for looks -- you know that. You can bypass looks IF you can pass the performance test. If you get balky or you're just no good in bed, you've wasted the effort. You have to give him what he wants. The rewards, however..." Amy waved at the team table.

"I don't see me getting to the performance test, based on my looks!" Wanda worried.

Amy shrugged. "We stuck Tabitha in a totally dark room. Pete went in, Tabitha went nuts on him, and Pete was sold..."

"Tabitha loves to fuck, the way I hear it," Donna amplified.

"I never have..." Wanda muttered.

"I hadn't," Donna replied. "Mac took my cherry. But I've been playing with toys FOREVER..."

Wanda and Janice shared a glance. "Big toys?" Wanda asked. Donna just cackled.


At the team table, Pete Franklin grunted, "Are they doing what I THINK they're doing?"

"Fresh meat!" Frank chuckled.

"Jeezus! Pete complained, "Wanda's fucking HUGE!"

Isaiah rumbled threateningly -- Jasmine was sitting right beside him -- and Misha opened her mouth, but Frank beat them to it, "So your dick isn't long enough to get to the good parts?"

Ray nearly spewed his soda all over the place -- and nearly choked to death trying to contain it. Isaiah rumbled, "The first piece I ever got was from somebody's momma..."

"Mine!" Trish erupted, surprising Bobby.

"Well, I don't want to embarrass nobody..." Isaiah made to back off.

"Go ahead," Trish absolved him.

"She made Wanda look like a munchkin. Titties the size of watermelons!" Isaiah declared. "And it was DAMNED good!" He shifted his gaze to Jasmine. "I didn't think twice..."

"I'm just sayin'..." Pete muttered.

"I'm just sayin' that you don't KNOW until you've had it whether it's good or not!" Isaiah rumbled. "Look around, Pete! There be some happy campers here..."

Pete shut up.

"Sounds like I owe Trish's momma," Jasmine whispered into Isaiah's ear.

"You just might," Isaiah agreed, just as quietly.


"Okay." Wanda eyed the team table. "What are we talking about, here? What do I have to do?"

"You don't HAVE to do anything," Amy replied.

"I do if I want to be in the club..." Wanda replied.

"Okay." Amy sat forward. "You come to the party. There are a couple of groups -- girls who have boyfriends, and girls who don't. EVERYBODY wears a mask and goes naked, and we more or less pretend that we don't know who everyone is. Girls who have boyfriends -- well, the rule is that unattached guys can ask, but the boyfriend grants permission. But the CUSTOM is that the boyfriend GIVES permission..."

Janice blinked. "So, if somebody comes to Mark and asks him if he can..."

Amy grimaced. "Yeah, technically, you're still out there. Remember Brenda and Bonita last Friday? And Misha?"

Janice nodded. "Why is that?"

Amy pursed her lips. "We used to be really short-handed. We ALSO used to have some girls who were, well, under some duress..."

"What?" Everyone present looked surprised.

"You really can't tell the difference now, because all of them have boyfriends, just about -- but when we started out, some of the girls were caught doing something really embarrassing -- and the guys, well, blackmailed them. We had real concerns over group security, so this was convenient. It also meant that the girls got handed around at parties. You guys are all volunteers, but the old rules are still out there." She eyed Donna and Janice. "You'll remember that someone was pretty pushy about the initiation..." Both of them nodded thoughtfully. "In some ways, it's a good thing -- it gives you experience, and if a relationship fails, then maybe you'll have made points somewhere..."

"Has that happened?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, a couple of times..." Amy flicked a glance across the room at Miriam, who was sitting by herself. "Let me kind of get into the specifics for unattached girls, okay?"

Wanda nodded, still looking at Miriam. "Sure."

"Okay. If you come to the party unattached, there is no question -- if ANYBODY wants something, you need to be willing to do it. That's what you're there for. You put yourself out there and the guys take samples, and if one of them likes what he gets, then we go through this thing where we ask you if you like him -- and if you do, we tell him who you are, and vice-versa. The hook here is that for him to find out, he has to take you out, twice -- on real, public dates," Amy explained.

Wanda frowned. "So I go naked and I probably lose my cherry and maybe the guy doesn't like it..."

"Uh huh." Amy nodded. "There are risks. Maybe lightning doesn't strike the first time -- or the second, or the third, or even the fourth..."

"I sucked three or four guys before Mac..." Donna offered. "It's ... experience. It makes you better for next time."

"I didn't do much," Janice admitted, looking at the table top.

Amy shrugged. "So you got lucky. Mark was impressed..."

"It could crash, though, huh?" Janice pressed.

"It could," Amy agreed. "Any relationship can. Let's talk later -- I think you worry too much."

"She generally does," Wanda muttered. "Won't all the guys know I'm a slut?"

"The party is all about being anonymous," Amy related. "You wear a mask. You'd be surprised -- guys who see you with your clothes on generally can't picture you naked, so you might not even be recognized. But if any of the guys breathes a word about anything you did outside the group, he's GONE! No more parties! I think you can see how that might not be smart..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.