The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Randy was only on tap to pickup Rico and Luis -- which he did from Lucky's. Louise took Fred to Carpenter's -- and she didn't bother hiding where they were going, because he was going to know where the place was, afterward, anyway. Neither of them could find much to say, so the trip was mostly silent; there would no doubt be talk afterward, and CERTAINLY during...

Since this was a command performance from an audio and video point of view, Toby was obliged to be present, like it or not. After some discussion, Amy came, too -- which was probably a good thing, since Louise had a few touchy moments with Luis Garza...

Louise took Fred downstairs into the playroom and on into the bathroom to deliver a thoroughly enjoyable (for her, not for Fred) enema, before leading him into the curtained area. "So how ugly is this gonna be?" Fred rumbled, still feeling echoes of the pains the enema had caused in his gut.

Louise's lips quirked. "It's a little late for that, don't you think? Take your stuff off, climb up on the exam table and go with the flow. You've seen this kind of thing before -- from both sides..." She headed out into the main room, then upstairs, looking for Toby.

Toby and Amy were in the living room; Toby was hooked into the remote controls in the upstairs entertainment center. He was plenty close enough to control webcams via the wi-fi link. Louise eyed Amy but said nothing about her presence, moving on to, "How does it look, Baby?"

Toby poked a button on the laptop and video from the screen replicated itself on the big TV, showing a side view of Fred throwing his pants on the massage table and climbing naked onto the exam table. "Feet in the stirrups, I guess," he rumbled to himself. The audio came across clearly.

"So what do I not want to do?" Louise asked.

"You probably don't want to obscure this camera," Toby replied. "You can approach the table from the other side without getting in the way. I came in and spotted four cameras..." He flicked through a view from above the table at the foot end that caught Fred idly scratching his balls, then trying to extend the padded leaf at the head end of the table with his hands so his neck had support, then flicked to a floor-level view more or less centered on Fred's testicles, then last to a view from above and beyond Fred's head that also covered his crotch. "We should be able to get the penetrations, no problem." Amy said nothing; she'd been on the table thirty minutes before while Toby mounted cameras and wandered around with the laptop, making sure the views were the best that could be done from stationary positions. "All four are constant feeds, and I can zoom in if I see something that seems to beg for it. If you want to collect something special -- or just humiliate him more, I guess -- you can use this..." He pointed to a video camera on the coffee table.

Louise picked it up. "Can you talk me through this, Baby?" Toby gave a short refresher. A horn honked outside and Louise gathered up the camera. "We're on, I guess." She headed outside.

Opening the van doors, she climbed inside to deliver last-minute instructions, "Okay, I want to be clear on what we're up to, here ... Fred is downstairs on an exam table, naked. I'm going to blindfold him so you guys can arrive anonymously and get plugged in, then..."

"Then I fuck him in the ass!" Luis crowed, "Then I tell EVERYBODY he takes it up the ass! This is so..."

"No, Baby, no!" Louise cut him off, "You miss the point, here! Outing Fred might cash YOUR check, but we're looking at more than just you here! This is about blackmail; it's about me having a handle on the bastard to ensure that he does right by me and my boys, as well as the immediate revenge aspect! If you out him, he slips free and it's all over -- but if you don't, but you know his secret, that's a check that can be cashed more than once -- and by more than one of us! Understand, Baby?"

"But..."

"You think about it for a minute, Baby. I'm getting this little party on video -- which means that it isn't just your word against Fred's. That little video is going to be dynamite -- and unless you blow the lid off the thing, it means you have an ongoing handle on ol' Fred and can twist the thumbscrews more than once, if you don't abuse things too much..."

Luis thought about it and his eyes glowed; Rico looked mildly disgusted. Louise caught it. "Second thoughts?"

"I made my choice," Rico muttered, "but I don't have to like it." Rico's dealings with Fred hadn't always been mutually satisfactory, which had led to Rico signing on with Louise -- well, that and Louise's bedroom skills -- but this wasn't the proper manner in which to repay Fred for the current sweet deal...

"You just feed his face, Baby, and be the strong, silent type -- I'll make your case for you," Louise assured him. "This is Fred's fault, anyway -- remember that. He probably expects you, too." She turned her attention to Luis, "Baby, remember this is on video, and we want Fred embarrassed. If you jam his ass you'll hurt him, and that'll probably be all well and good for you, but tearing him a new asshole with your dick is gonna be painful for YOU, too! I want you to think on this: What's worse -- more embarrassing -- a video of him howling while you tear up his ass, or a video of him getting a nut with you pumping away in him? What's the better video from the perspective of making him look like a butt-boy? If you're tearing up his ass and he's screaming and yelling, who is a viewer going to have sympathy for?"

Luis frowned. "So how do I get MY enjoyment from this?"

"Humiliate him. Taunt him. Say nasty things about what you're doing -- and how he's handling it. It'll actually be more effective than just hurting him. Call him a butt slut while you make him like it. Gloat. I'm sure you can think of something, Baby..." Louise eyed Luis sidelong. "Then, when he shoots jizz all over himself with your cock up his ass..."

Luis nodded. "Yessss ... Are you sure he will get off?"

"He will if you give him reason to," Louise assured him. "If I have to, I'll jack him or blow him -- we want him to cum. All right?"

"Yes." Luis nodded.

"Okay, let's go. Wait at the bottom of the stairs while I blindfold him, then get naked and come on in when I call," Louise directed. "Get plugged in and going, then I'll pull off the blindfold and you can start giving him shit, all right?" She waved and exited the truck, the men following.

At the bottom of the stairs, she picked up a blindfold and waved for the men to undress, then went behind the curtain to Fred. Playing to the cameras, she smiled and said, "Okay, Baby, I've got your surprise all organized so I'm going to blindfold you now while everybody gets set up." She wrapped the blindfold around Fred's head and tied it off. "This will only be a minute or two..." Going back outside the curtain, she got nude, too, and pulled on some rubber gloves, then collected a bottle of lube. "I'm gonna grease his ass," she whispered. "Luis, why don't you feed him some dick while I do it so you're nice and stiff when it comes time to do his ass? Rico can take over when he's ready for you..." Both men nodded and followed her behind the curtain. "Okay, Baby," she told Fred brightly, "I'm going to push that leaf back in so you can drop your head and give up some face -- then I'm going to lube you, okay?" Not waiting for a response, she circled and pushed in the leaf; Fred merely sighed and tried to get comfortable. Luis went around and pressed his half-hard erection against Fred's lips and Fred opened up while Louise circled the table on the far side from the cameras and drizzled lube on her gloved fingers. "There you go! Open up -- on both ends ... That's it..." Fred grunted softly as she penetrated him with a finger, but he was clearly working hard to be receptive. Louise drizzled more lube along the crack of his ass and started going for depth.

Luis wasn't gay by any stretch, so he started up lank, but there was the whole revenge thing going in his head and Fred's lips, objectively, felt good, so he stiffened up fairly quickly, the flanged head of his sinewy cock expanding to its full size. 'I've never had this one, ' Fred realized. It was different from Rico's, definitely. 'Shit.' There was someone else involved, and Fred figured he had a nasty surprise coming, obviously. Thankful that whoever it was didn't try to jam his cock down his throat, Fred wondered vaguely when the worm was going to turn; right now, Louise was busy pretending that he wasn't here under duress ... Louise introduced a second finger into his ass, then reached through and applied her other gooey hand to Fred's erection, surprising him. 'This is all too easy... ' Fred thought. 'Oh, SHIT! She wants me to get a nut!' Memories of how they'd played Fernando flickered through his brain. 'Okay, there are gonna be head games. Fuck... ' The last couple of times, Fred had been on the delivery end; now he was going to have to take it ... His cock didn't care; the rubber glove wasn't the perfect working surface for a hand job, even lubed, but it was adequate to get it started.

Luis, watching Fred's cock firm up, forgot himself and let out a chuckle. Louise was right; making Fred enjoy things physically would add to his humiliation -- and humiliating him would be extremely pleasurable, even without the feel of Fred's lips or ass on his cock.

Louise gave Luis a look, but it was time. "You ready, Baby? Come on over here and get you some man pussy..."

Luis unplugged from Fred's mouth and circled around between the stirrups, passing Louise as she shifted to the side of the table away from the camera. Rico stepped up and rubbed his erection against Fred's lips and Fred opened up to take him in. "Aaahhhh..." Rico groaned. Fred knew what he was doing; his mouth was hot and wet and his thick lips gripped his shaft softly as Rico worked it in and out.

"Okay, this is probably Rico," Fred guessed, just before his attention shifted to the flanged glans battering the door of his colon, using the lubrication and pressure to defeat the weakened defenses and expand Fred's sphincter. Blind, Fred didn't see Louise strip off her gloves and lay a hand on Luis' forearm, urging him to control himself and not jam his cock root deep in one powerful thrust. Luis was cooperative, however; the tight grip of Fred's sphincter was reward in itself for his patience in the penetration as it squeezed his glans. Luis popped through and stopped there, the tight ring of Fred's asshole clenched around his shaft at the base of the head -- the most sensitive area of his throbbing poker. Rather than push back and forth, Luis rocked from side to side, twisting, rubbing his enervated shaft against Fred's inner lining, working against its clutch to extract his pleasure.

Louise gathered the eyes of her two co-conspirators, nodded, and reached down to undo the blindfold, "Surprise!" She gave a little wave and Rico backed off so Fred could raise his head and see his tormentors.

Fred blinked a couple of times then muttered, "Rico." There was resignation there, but little surprise, if any. Luis gave Fred's ass a little bump and he raised his head. Fred's eyes widened, "Luis!" He turned to Louise, "Holy shit!"

"Surprised?" she crowed. "I knew you would be. When I discovered Luis, I knew there was no way he would want to miss THIS party!"

Luis took the opportunity to snap his hips, driving himself deeper into Fred's ass; fortunately for Fred, both his ass and Luis' shaft were well lubed. "This is a little different, eh?" he taunted Fred. "I don't do this, but since the ass is yours..." He started working back and forth, moving deeper into Fred's colon. "Or, maybe, I should say since the pussy is yours..." Puffing, he worked himself into Fred until he was balls deep. "Mmmm, yes. It's pussy, right? Man pussy? From a pussy man?" He took a few strokes, then went on, "Speaking of pussy, your old lady, she's pretty good, you know? Too bad you don't appreciate her. I appreciate her -- I LOVE to fuck her! You know why? Because when I fuck her, we're BOTH fucking YOU -- just like this ... What do you think of that, eh?"

Fred groaned. Louise had outdone herself; Luis was probably Fred's worst enemy! Luis had threatened Fred on a couple of occasions, angered over that silly bitch Juanita ... In the end, they'd stayed away from one another, in order not to come to blows -- and now, the little Puerto Rican fucker had his dick up Fred's ass!

Louise greased up her hands and started giving Fred a hand job to keep him erect; Luis' flanged cock head running over Fred's prostate was additive, as far as pleasure was concerned. Luis grinned nastily, "I hope you are enjoying this, Fred -- because I'm LOVING it! I may want to do this seven, eight times! How many times did you fuck Juanita after you convinced her that I was a diseased little pervert, eh? A dozen? Of course, I'm gonna fuck your old lady a bunch more times, too..." Luis pumped away a few times before adding thoughtfully, "You remember all of those nasty diseases you told Juanita I had? Maybe I have them, now. Maybe I'm gonna make a present of them to YOU now -- shoot them up your ass! Wouldn't THAT be a bitch? Maybe..." Luis threw a significant glance at Louise ... Louise looked back, poker-faced. "Maybe you ought to suck Rico now, so I can concentrate on enjoying my pussy, eh?"

"Shit," Fred grunted, "Shit, shit, shit..." He dropped his head back to accept Rico's cock.

"You better not, Pussy, because if my cock stinks when it comes out of you, you're gonna lick it off..." Luis snarled.

Fred just sucked Rico in; it wasn't worth adding to his misery to try to talk about it. Louise was getting her revenge -- in spades!

Jacking Fred's familiar cock and rolling his balls in her hand, Louise said, "Rico is kind of embarrassed to be here, but you know, you haven't always been that loyal to HIM, either. When you fuck people over, Fred, it comes home to roost, eventually. I like Rico -- you may have to get used to him, because I don't plan to give him up any time soon..."

Rico ran his hand through his hair and rolled his eyes; if THAT didn't put an end to any friendship he had with Fred, nothing would...

"Hey, Frederica, you getting' kinda loose, there, Honey," Luis puffed.

"Give him a little swat on the ass -- he'll tighten up," Louise prompted. "It doesn't take much..." The addition was to remind Luis that they were looking to pleasure Fred physically to add to his humiliation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.