Repeat Performance
Chapter 12: Turmoil

Copyright© 2010 by Coaster2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Turmoil - Lee North suffers a fifty year setback after an accident. Fifty years into his past, he's having to start his life over again. It wasn't going to turn out the way it did the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   DoOver   Slow  

I hadn't seen Belle in several months. I'd almost forgotten about her in the euphoria over Shannon. Every once in a while I'd think of her or something would remind me of her, but being truthful with myself, I was ashamed that I had almost ignored her.

I was working every weekday, so I couldn't get away to see Belle at work, and my weekends were occupied with Shannon, so Belle came out second best. It wasn't until August, when I booked a day off to go out to the university and check out my course selections, order my books, and pay my tuition, that I got a bit of time. I was able to complete all my objectives by early afternoon, and by hustling, I could make it to the store just before Belle's coffee break, assuming she got one.

"Hi Belle," I said as she came out from the back of the shop. "If you've got a few minutes, maybe we can have coffee together."

She looked at me, then shrugged, "I guess so. Give me five minutes."

And that was the end of the conversation. Not a very warm reception.

We walked to the mall coffee bar and found a table.

"Nice to see you again," I said as I held the chair for her. "Would you like a cold drink?"

"Ice tea, unsweetened please," she answered in a perfunctory tone.

I ordered the drink and tried to figure out why she was being so cold.

"How have you been?" I tried again, hoping to start some kind of conversation.

"Fine. You?"

"Okay. I'm working at the brewery again. I'll be starting third year in three weeks. Halfway through now." I was still making no progress in pulling Belle out of her funk.

"Good for you. I hear you've got a new girlfriend."

"Oh ... yeah ... her name's Shannon. She's going into pre-med. Very dedicated," I added lamely. "How about you? Any boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I'm going out with Tommy Metzler."

"He's a good guy?"

"Yeah. We get along fine."

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. You think it could be serious?" I'm not sure what made me ask that question.

She looked at me for a moment. "I don't know. Not right now."

"Uhhm ... you seem to be a little unhappy with me, Belle. Is there a problem?"

Again, she looked at me before answering. "Do you remember that last time you came to see me?" she asked in an aggressive tone.

"Uhhm ... well ... to be honest ... no."

"It was January. I was still working at the bank. That's almost eight months ago. Why do you bother?"

"Oh ... jeez ... I had no idea. I'm sorry. I guess I let myself get wrapped up in other things."

"Like a certain redhead?" She didn't quite snarl as she spat out the question, but it was close.

I was about to snap back when I thought better of it. "Guilty as charged."

"Who is she?"

"She's the daughter of a man who works for my father. He's a writer, originally from Ireland. His wife died unexpectedly and he brought Shannon to Canada just after the war. She's got her sights set on a career in medicine, and I don't think getting seriously involved with someone is in her plans."

She looked at me sceptically, but then seemed to accept my explanation.

"How are you enjoying the new job?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I like it a lot. I've been given more responsibility and a small raise. It's nice to be appreciated," she said, looking squarely at me.

"Yeah, I'm sure it is. I'm glad you like the work. It makes the time go faster."

She nodded. "I'm even doing a bit of redesigning when it's called for. I think this is something I'm going to want to do for a while."

"Great. As long as you're happy ... that's great."

She looked up at me and I saw the faint beginnings of a smile. Maybe she had decided I'm not quite the ogre she had painted me as.

She had to get back to work and we said our goodbyes, me promising once more to visit more often. I would try and keep that promise this time. I had my reasons for staying in touch with Belle, and they were selfish.

I made an effort to see Belle at least once a month, and for the first four months of the school year, I was able to do that. It would only be for fifteen minutes on a Thursday afternoon, but she seemed happier to see me as I became more reliable. Twice she wasn't able to come out front because she was in the middle of an urgent job, but I made sure I came back the following week. I think that made an impression on her that I was serious about our keeping in touch.

In the meantime, Shannon and I were still constant companions. I was picking her up at her apartment in the morning, and dropping her off after class every day but one. She had classes now on Thursday afternoon, so she made arrangements with another girl to get a ride home that day. We got together every weekend, even if it was just to study together.

It was easier to use her apartment for that, so I got to spend more than a little time with her father. I felt we had become quite good friends, and it was always a treat to discuss world and local affairs with him. I think he envied my father's freedom, and admired his writing just as my father admired his.

It was about three weeks before Christmas when it all came crashing down. I was sitting in the SUB just before ten one Tuesday morning when Pat Hoover came in, looked around, spotted me, and came to where I was sitting.

"Hi Vac," I said as I acknowledged him with his time-worn nickname.

"Hey Lee. Mind if I sit?"

"Nope. Make yourself comfortable."

Pat sat and said nothing as I read some notes in preparation for my next class. I noticed the silence and the fact that he didn't have a coffee or anything else in front of him. He also appeared to be nervous.

"What's up, Vac?"

"Uhhm ... look ... Lee ... uhhm ... I don't know how to handle this."

"Handle what?"

"Uhhm ... something I know ... something that you need to know."

I looked at him and shook my head. "Spit it out, Vac."

"Well, promise me you won't go apeshit when I tell you?"

"Okay ... I guess ... but I don't know what the hell you're getting at."

"You know how I cut through the back parking lot sometimes when I'm heading to my car after Physics? Well, I saw something that you need to know about."

"What? What did you see?"

"I saw Shannon in Monte Belland's car. They were parked in the far corner of the lot, all by themselves. Uhhm ... she was sitting on him ... while ... while ... he was screwing her."

I felt a cold stream run through me as he told me what he had seen. It couldn't be. She wouldn't ... would she?"

"Are you sure it was her?"

"Yeah ... positive. There's no other redhead on this campus that looks anything like her. I'm sure."

"And Monte Belland, the asshole frat boy ... she was screwing him?"

"Yeah... 'fraid so."

"You're absolutely sure about this?"

He nodded, reluctant to look me in the eye. I knew Pat. He wasn't a practical joker and he wouldn't pull a stunt like this. I had to think he knew what he saw and he was telling me the truth.

"When?"

"Wednesday afternoon, last week."

I thought back to last Wednesday and it didn't take long to remember that Shannon had let me know she wouldn't need a ride home that afternoon since she was working on a project. It was the second time she had begged off. I couldn't be sure, but I thought the other time was on a Wednesday too. She finished her classes an hour before me on that day, so she would have time to meet with Belland while I was still in class.

My guts were in turmoil now. Hoover pushed back from the table and stood.

"Sorry, Lee, but I thought you ought to know."

I looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks for having the guts to tell me, Vac. I appreciate it."

He looked visibly relieved as he turned and walked out of the cafeteria.

That little drama in the SUB pretty much messed up my day. If Vac was right, Shannon was cheating on me. Not only that, she was cheating with one of the biggest blowhard assholes on the entire campus. Monte Belland was a rich man's son, rolling around in a brand new car supplied by his father every year. This year's car was a '61 Ford Galaxie hardtop, white with red leather upholstery. It was easily the most identifiable car on campus. I couldn't picture Shannon with that jerk, but if Vac was right, I would soon know.

I didn't say a word about it to Shannon when I drove her home that afternoon. I struggled to make coherent small talk with her, but I don't think she noticed. I picked her up the next morning, and as she got out of the car, she leaned in and said, "I'm still working on that project, Lee, so don't wait for me this afternoon. I'll get a ride with my girlfriend."

"Sure. I've got a lunch meeting, so I'll see you tomorrow."

I didn't have a lunch meeting, but I wasn't about to sit with her for an hour wondering if what I was going to discover that afternoon was going to blow our relationship all to hell. As it was, I was only half paying attention in class for most of the day, and as three o'clock rolled around, I was really uptight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.