Repeat Performance
Chapter 6: Diane

Copyright© 2010 by Coaster2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Diane - Lee North suffers a fifty year setback after an accident. Fifty years into his past, he's having to start his life over again. It wasn't going to turn out the way it did the first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   DoOver   Slow  

My date with Diane was great. She was quite a bit more grown-up than Belle, and had some expectations about what kind of escort she wanted. She had chosen me because she thought I was much more mature than the young guys she had been dating. I couldn't tell her just how much more mature, of course.

We danced, and by the second slow dance, she made it plain she wasn't afraid of a little body contact. In fact, she wasn't put off by a lot of body contact, most of which she initiated. I spent most of the time on the dance floor with an erection, which she couldn't have failed to notice. On the other hand, she wasn't the least bit put off by it, so I quit worrying about it. It was the hint of things to come, as it turned out.

I had picked her up at her New Westminster home, so we had a good thirty minute drive from the campus to her home after the dance. I offered her a snack, but she declined, saying she wasn't hungry ... at least for food. She directed me to a road leading down to the river as we neared her home and I began to realize what she had in mind.

"There's a nice place to park just around the bend here," she pointed, sitting close to me, as she had since we had gotten into the car.

I saw the place she was referring to, a long sandy strip of beach with a gravel area off the road. There was room for several cars, but we were the only ones there. I pulled up to a spot and parked the car. We just sat quietly for a few moments, with me wondering just what my next move should be. Diane took that decision out of my hands.

She wrapped her left arm around my shoulder and then surprised me when she let her right had drop onto my crotch.

"You've been hard all night, Lee. That's a very nice compliment," she said softly.

"You're a very attractive girl, Diane. It was a very natural reaction."

She was rubbing my crotch now and I was responding. I turned to her and put my hand behind her head, pulled her to me and kissed her soundly, testing her with the tip of my tongue. She opened up and we were quickly trying to outdo each other as we locked together. All the while, her massage of my now rigid cock was continuing.

I didn't want to frighten her or jump the gun, but I decided to leap a couple of steps ahead and began to undo my belt. She picked up on that immediately and undid the top button on my slacks, then pulled down my zipper. Within seconds, she had my erection in her hands and was stroking me nice and slowly.

"That feels very good. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"What would you like to do?" she challenged in that sexy tone she used often.

"I'd like to give you a couple of orgasms with my tongue. Have you ever had anyone treat you to oral sex?"

She pulled back in surprise. "No ... never. You'd do that?"

"I'd love to. It's something I really enjoy and, with any luck, you will even more so."

"Are you sure? I've heard some of the girls talk about it ... but ... I've never really understood what it might be like. It seems so ... icky."

"Trust me. Once you've experienced it, you'll understand why some women can't get enough of it."

"If you're willing to, then I guess I'd like to try it. At least once."

"I'm going to take your panties off first, then I want you to lie back on the seat and spread your legs. Make sure you're comfortable. I have a pillow in the back seat for your head."

I reached over the seat and grabbed the pillow and put it up against the passenger side door. Diane sighed and lay back against it as I slipped my hands under her skirt and deftly removed her panties. They were pretty ordinary white cotton panties, but I put them in my pocket before I resumed my moves. I had left her skirt up around her waist, exposing her pussy to the cool night air. She had a light dusting of hair on her mons as I moved my head forward toward my target.

Diane jumped and twitched as I made first contact with the inside of her thighs. I gently kissed my way up and across to each side before I made the move to her pussy. I wanted her to become accustomed to my touch and start to relax a little, but she was almost rigid in expectation and I was going to have to take that away with more direct action.

As I touched her labia with my tongue the first time, she jumped again. There was no protest and no attempt to push me away, but she was still tense and waiting for what came next. I slowly began stroking in slow, vertical licks, using the flat of my tongue for the first few minutes. Gradually, I could feel some of the stiffness drain out of Diane's body as I continued.

I searched for her clit, and I flicked it with the tip of my tongue, causing her body to jerk in reaction. She was wet now, and well lubricated. I gently parted her lips with my fingers as I continued my tongue action. I don't think she noticed since she didn't react. On the other hand, I could hear her breathing and I knew she was becoming aroused.

I continued with my actions slowly and steadily. As I heard her breathing deepen, I felt her body begin to respond. Her hips were moving slightly, almost as they would if I had been inside her. I looked up briefly and her eyes were closed and her head was thrust back into the pillow. She was on her way. As gently as I could, I slipped one finger into her and began searching for her G-spot. She wasn't a virgin, that was certain.

Her responses continued to grow slowly and I added a second finger, now curling them upward, looking for that little patch that could set her off. I found it, and began to stroke it with the pads of the two fingers. Now her movements became more pronounced. Her hips were almost thrusting up at me and she was beginning to groan. Her hands were now on the back of my head and she was pushing herself at my mouth.

As my tongue continued to tease her clit, and my fingers stroked in and out of her, her actions became more random and exaggerated. She was gasping and letting little yips and yelps out as I continued my assault on her. She was almost there. It wouldn't be long now before she would let go. I just kept on doing what I was doing until she reached that point.

"Oh god, Lee! Oh god! I can't stand it! I'm going to explode!" she cried.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.