Kathy's French Rendezvous - Cover

Kathy's French Rendezvous

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: Kathy gets wooed by Johnny Depp

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Food   .

Kathy was in Paris, on a lovely vacation. It was her first time there, let alone anywhere overseas. She loved the magnificent view of Paris from her hotel room. She even brushed up on her French speak with help of a French/English phrase book. One day, she decided to have lunch at French bistro. She called for a reservation and stepped out of the hotel. She took a taxi and arrived at the bistro. Once there, she ordered her lunch in French; she ordered lemonade for her drink and steak and French fries for her lunch. While waiting, she decided to do a little people watching and even looked at her France book.

Her drink was ready and poured her lemonade into her glass. Then, she heard a male voice speaking to her.

"Excuse me, mademoiselle. Would you mind if I sit here with you?' He said.

"Why yes. Sit down, s'il vous plait." Kathy said looking up at him.

He had short dark brown hair and intense deep brown eyes. He looked into her blue-green eyes as he kissed her hand.

"Enchante ... Mademoiselle..." He said to her.

"Kathy. Je m'appelle Kathy. Et tu... ?" She replied.

"Johnny." He said back to her.

Kathy was intrigued by the man sitting next to her. Her lunch had arrived and Johnny ordered himself some lunch, so he can join her. He ordered himself a croque monsieur and a bottle of mineral water. Kathy ate her steak-frites with a knife and fork while Johnny flirted with her. After paying for lunch, Johnny and Kathy then walked over to a small patisserie.

"You look very lovely for an American woman." Johnny said to her while holding her hand.

At the patisserie, they picked up some Napoleons, an apple tart, chocolate éclairs, and various mini fruit tarts. Then, they went to his apartment. Johnny then took out a bottle of pinot noir at room temperature. He poured the wine into their glasses and sat with her on the living room floor. They sat and sipped their wine slowly. After Kathy had a sip of her wine, Johnny then took a chocolate éclair and fed it to her with his fingers. She slowly devoured it and loved the taste. In turn, Kathy fed Johnny a mini fruit tart. He kissed and licked her fingertips as he ate the tart. With one hand cradling the back of her head, Johnny deeply kissed her lips. Kathy tasted the wine and dessert on his lips as they kissed. The taste became very intoxicating with each kiss he delivered to her lips.

Then, Johnny took the bottle of wine in one hand and took Kathy's hand with his other hand as they went into the bathroom. There, he slowly lifted the gray striped sweater from Kathy's body. He kneeled to the floor where he took off her black pumps and black lace thigh high stockings. His hands moved in time with his body as he moved up to the waistband of her gray pleated miniskirt. He looked into her blue-green eyes and admired her American-born beauty as he kissed her lips again. Kathy took his blue-striped shirt and white tank top. She ran her hand through his short, dark brown hair. His hands took their time caressing each and every inch of Kathy's curvy body. He carried her and laid her down in the bathtub. Johnny. He carefully took off her white cotton bra and panties till she was naked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.