Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Next morning Gordon had a brainwave, and emailed a couple of real estate agents. That afternoon a "for rent" sign went up outside his house. But the rent he had demanded was ridiculously high, and he was confident nobody would apply.

A week later he sent Brenda an email, carefully timed to arrive while she was at work. "A few days ago Mr Bennett advised me that the house opposite yours is up for rent, and asked me if he might rent it. I decided that would be a good move, much easier for him to play with you if you can visit him there, and so I gave my permission. He will be moving in today, should be in by the time you get back from work. This means that Mr Bennett will be able to keep a closer eye on you, and ensure you are being obedient to me. Also you will be able to serve him whenever it suits him. You will, of course, make yourself available to him whenever he wishes, except that I wish to remain in control, at least for now. So, as now, Mr Bennett will pass his requirements through me, and you will continue to receive your instructions from me by email. Please email immediately to confirm that you understand and accept this. Oh yes, now that he can see into your bedroom, he has suggested that you should leave your curtains open at all times, and I have accepted that suggestion. As well as emailing me, please open your curtains now so Mr Bennett can see that you accept."

She went upstairs, and opened her curtains. And indeed a 'Rented' sign had now appeared on the signs opposite. Brenda sat for a long time on her bed, looking out of her bedroom window at the house across the road, her heart in her mouth, knowing that this was now where Mr Bennett, her local Master, lived. She wondered how long it would be before she was fucked in that room. But the curtains were drawn and she couldn't see anything inside the house. When the bedroom light came on in his house, she knew he was there, and could summon her any moment, so she went and showered and put on sexy undies, just in case. A couple of times over the next few days she saw Mr Bennett driving out and returning, but he never looked her way, leaving her with pent-up emotions that she found difficulty explaining even to herself.

Brenda was delighted by this change, of course, thinking that this was a serious commitment by Mr Bennett, almost as serious as him inviting her to move in with him, but without the complications. After all, they still really knew nothing about each other except that the sex was – well, she stopped at that point. He hadn't even fucked her, was it reasonable to say the sex was great? But yes, the things he did to her were more exciting than anything Mike had ever done. Anyway, this way if things didn't work out, they could just stop seeing each other. She did wonder how this would fit in with Gordon, and of course Mike. She even emailed Gordon, "Can I go on seeing Mike?" and was rather pleased with the single word response, 'No'

Of course Gordon's reason for doing this was mostly so that he no longer needed to hide and disguise himself, or stop her seeing his car. It also meant he would have more frequent access to her, and could watch her through the curtains that she would, from now on, have to keep open. He could see more on the screen from the camera in her bedroom, but somehow seeing her live as she undressed and changed was more real when he was peeping through her window.

After a couple of days Gordon sent her an email instructing her to go across to Mr Bennett's house for a housewarming party. "Wear the little red dress," he ordered. The email gave her lots of time to bathe and make up, and she took a lot of care selecting what to wear under the dress.

At the appointed time, she knocked on Mr Bennett's door and was invited in. She wasn't surprised to find she was the only one invited to the party! Mr Bennett told her to remove the dress and hang it on a hook in the hall! A few minutes later she was sitting nervously in his living room sipping wine in her underwear, hoping he liked her choice of sexy black bra and panties with stay up stockings.

She was sitting surrounded by cardboard boxes, not knowing that he had placed them around the room just to make it look as though he was still unpacking. He didn't allow her to look around the house, just gave her the wine, put her over his lap for a quick hand spanking, made her suck his cock and swallow his semen, then made her stand facing him and masturbate to orgasm. Then he sent her home without her panties. Walking across the street, tasting him and still recovering from the orgasm, but wanting more, wanting him, she wondered why he still hadn't fucked her.

Watching from his window, Gordon was thinking exactly the same! Soon he would, for sure, and he was very much looking forward to it. But he had decided not just to poke her in his house, he wanted their first lovemaking to be an event, something she would remember for the rest of her life. How, when, and where, he hadn't yet decided. Then he had another brainwave!

Gordon did some phoning around, and sent some emails, contacting some of the people he had met in the city's BDSM community in the past, to find out who amongst them were still around and active, and where meetings took place nowadays. He reckoned it was time Brenda performed in front of an audience. So he sent Brenda an email saying she was to be dressed in her school uniform on Saturday evening, with no bra or vest on, just panties under the pink tunic and white ankle socks and flat shoes. He deliberately didn't give a time, because he knew those BDSM parties didn't start until late and he wanted to make her sweat. All he said was, "Wait in the bedroom, on your bed. Don't masturbate. Keep your legs apart so I can see your panties."

He was right, Brenda was ready shortly after six, and she sat facing the camera in a state of high sexual arousal for several hours before the phone rang. He told her to walk across the street to his house. He met her dressed in his black leather Master clothes, but without the mask, so she finally saw his face. He was quite handsome.

He gave her a glass of wine, then gently put a collar around her neck, with a large letter B on it, and secured it with a small padlock. "Hold out your hands," he said, and she did, and allowed him to fit handcuffs on her wrists. Then he blindfolded her, and she felt him clipping a short chain from a ring in her collar to the cuffs, holding her wrists a bit above her waist. Then he led her to his garage, put her in the car, and set off. She asked where they were going, and he told her that she was not allowed to ask that sort of question.

She sat biting her lip nervously, then she turned to him and whispered "will I be caned?"

"Well, for asking that question when I told you that you couldn't, yes, of course you will be caned."

When they finally stopped, he undid the blindfold and she saw that they were outside a house in an expensive housing development somewhere in the suburbs, with lots of cars already parked on the street around. A party, obviously, but what type of party, Brenda wondered? Just a fancy dress party? He helped her out of the car, and she walked to the house feeling very conspicuous in her schoolgirl uniform, collar, chain, and cuffs.

Inside everyone was dressed in fetish clothing, of varieties that Brenda had never imagined. Some men were dressed as Dominants, some as women. Some women were dressed as Dominatrices, and Brenda found those fascinating. Many of the Doms carried straps or paddles! Others were clearly submissives, and she loved the way they looked.

But everyone was just standing around chatting and eating finger food, and Brenda slowly relaxed and joined in the conversation. She was amazed how many of them Mr Bennett knew. She was standing in a group of about a dozen men and women, when one of the women asked her excitedly if Mr Bennett would be whipping her. She flushed, and replied, "well, caning me yes." She was surprised by the looks of respect on the faces of the people around her. "How did you know?"

"It's what he always does," the woman said, leaving Brenda feeling hurt and disappointed, she had hoped rather foolishly that she was the first woman that Mr Bennett had ever brought to a party like this.

Anne, the woman who seemed to own the house, announced that dinner was served. There were assorted servings of food, and everyone helped themselves and sat down to eat. Brenda found herself out in the garden with some people she hadn't talked with yet. Mr Bennett was still in the living room chatting to Anne and some others. A guy sitting opposite her said "I hear that Mr Bennett is going to cane you later? Is that true?"

She nodded shyly, and again everyone looked impressed. "Great, we will all be looking forward to that."

Suddenly she realized that this was going to be a public caning! She just hadn't imagined that might happen! She was horrified by that thought, but somehow managed to avoid it showing on her face. Instead she forced a grin and said "well I hope you will enjoy it more than I will." Everyone laughed. Brenda thought she might be sick.

Anne announced that play was beginning in the dungeon and in the bedrooms upstairs. Brenda felt her whole body start to shake. A guy sidled up to her and whispered "When is your caning going to happen?" She realized that everyone was waiting for it, as some grand spectacle! Would she be able to cope with being caned in front of an audience?

At last Mr Bennett came over to her and kissed her on the cheek and asked if she was enjoying herself. "Everyone seems to know you are going to cane me!"

He grinned. "Anne says it will be the high point of the evening."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.