Brenda's Photographs
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sylvia disconnected the breast pumps and removed the suckers from Brenda's nipples, undid the straps from her legs and wrists, and then left her alone with her Master while she recovered from her first fisting. Gordon stroked her hair and told her to get some sleep, and she whispered "thank you" then "are you still going to cane me?"

He grinned at her, bent down and kissed her lips, and whispered "of course, but later. Get some sleep now." She closed her eyes and nodded off. Gordon wondered exactly what she had been thanking him for!

The maid brought him in a cup of coffee and he sat sipping it and listening to the faint snoring sounds that he already knew so well. Looking at her still-gaping pussy, he hoped the fisting wouldn't have permanently loosened the girl's cunt before he got to fuck her!

While she slept, Gordon stood up and took his cock out and walked over to stand between her legs. He was very tempted to put his cock in her right then, but as before he felt that would be unworthy of her trust in him. He also guessed that if she woke up while he was fucking her she might well, later, consider it to have been rape. And of course she would be right. So he just jerked himself off. As he did so, he bent and kissed her crotch, slid his tongue along the insides of her labia, ran it around then over her clitoris, then pushed it as far as he could into her pussy. Sensing she was about to wake up, he straightened up and with just a few more strokes spunked over her groin, belly and breasts. He used her little girl cotton panties to wipe himself and then her, then hung the panties up again on the hook on the wall.

Turning, he saw that the girl was awake. He turned on his stern voice. "So, Ms Powers, are you ready for your caning?"

Brenda took a few moments to reply, still recovering from what had already been done to her, and still half asleep. Finally she nodded and said "yes headmaster."

"Up you get then." He gave her his hand and helped her to climb off the table. "Pull your vest down, and put your tunic on." She obeyed, looking at the panties still on the hook. "Bring your panties, but don't bother putting them on." He wondered if she noticed the sliminess of them as she carried them back to the school room!

"Okay, hang the panties and your tunic up on the wall over there, then come and stand on this red mark on the carpet." When she was dutifully standing on the mark, he walked over to the wall and selected a cane, and swished it a few times, knowing how that would terrify her. He told her to keep her legs straight and to bend forward with her hands on the floor in front of her feet. "I want you to count the strokes, and thank me after each one." He stood beside her and raised the cane. He wondered if he should remind her of the safe word, but decided no, she would hate herself, and him, if she went home without having received the punishment she was expecting. He brought the cane down hard.

"Oh Christ," Brenda howled, standing up and grasping her bum. She turned to him in dismay, "I'm sorry Sir I didn't imagine it could hurt so bad!"

Fearing that he had overdone it, he walked around behind his desk, put the cane down on the desk, and just sat, silently watching her. About two minutes later, she whispered "sorry Sir," bent her body back into position, then said firmly "Thank you headmaster one, please may I have the next stroke?"

He seriously considered saying that first stroke wouldn't count because she had moved, but as he hadn't told her how many she was to receive it seemed pretty academic. He stood, picked up the cane, and walked back to her, and administered the next stroke almost as hard as the first one. Brenda's knees bent forward and she hissed and panted, but she didn't lift her hands off the floor. He stood looking at the two livid stripes across her bottom as they flared and changed colour. This was the best moment of a caning, he thought. He raised the cane again.

He stopped after six strokes, judging that was all that she could take, and told her to stand up and get dressed. She didn't move, but said "sir Gordon said I was to get two extra." He could have hugged her, desperately wanted to fuck her, but instead caned her twice more, each stroke harder than any she had received in the first set of six. Then he repeated the order to stand and turn to face him. She did, panting, flushed, clearly wanting to rub her bum but knowing that wasn't allowed. He enjoyed the sight of her distress for a minute then told her to get dressed.

As she reached for her panties, he said "no, leave those."

When she had put her tunic on, she walked up to him, stood close in front of him, and said "sir may I say thank you?" He was sure she was offering to let him fuck her, but he didn't respond to that invitation. So she slid to her knees and took his cock out and sucked him, and again before he came, but this time without him telling her, she moved her head back slightly and used her hand, and brought him off into her open mouth, over her face, and down the front of her school uniform.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.