Brenda's Photographs
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brenda's life was settling into a strange ritual, with Romeo licking her to orgasm each afternoon after coming home from work, her giving Romeo an orgasm by hand and sometimes mouth each night before going to sleep, and very routine sex with Mike once or twice a week. She was losing interest in Mike. Her relationship with Romeo was strange, she had grown to love Romeo, but as her companion more than as a sexual partner. She wanted Mr Bennett, and thought of him all the time.

At last Mr Bennett phoned her! As always the call was brief and practical, almost cold blooded, with no questions about her, how she was doing or how she was feeling, and no expressions of feeling or desire for her. Even so she was trembling as she listened to his voice. He simply gave her the address of a clothing store that sold amongst other things school uniforms, told her the name of the school whose uniform she was to buy, and the specifics of what to ask for. "Call Gordon when you have it, email him a photograph of you wearing it."

Mike was due to visit that night, but she phoned him and told him she had a headache. She really wanted to stop seeing Mike, but needed first to know whether Mr Bennett was serious! No point dumping Mike if Mr Bennett had had enough of her, after that one night in the BDSM salon. That night instead of trying to fuck her he had cum in her mouth, did that mean he hadn't wanted to fuck her? Didn't he want to? What did that indicate about his future interest in her, if any?

But now he had rung again, and from what he said he obviously was planning another caning for her, and she knew she couldn't face Mike any more, at least not until she knew Mr Bennett's intentions. Today she would do as Mr Bennett said, and would accept the caning he was clearly planning, and if he then indicated that he wanted to go on seeing her after the caning, even if only to continue inflicting pain, then she would dump Mike.

She went shopping during her lunch break, found the shop he had named in a crowded shopping mall, went inside, saw rows of girl school uniforms hanging up, saw the uniform that she had been instructed to buy. She felt desperately embarrassed taking it to the counter, not daring to ask to try the tunic on before paying for it, hoping the salesgirl would assume it was for her daughter. Actually she looked young enough, and had no breasts, and the salesgirl really wouldn't have questioned her about her buying the uniform for herself. As instructed she bought flat shoes and white ankle socks, a cotton vest, and cotton schoolgirl full brief panties and blushed scarlet as the girl scanned each item, in front of others queuing behind her.

When she got home she dressed up in the new purchases, and was relieved to find the fit was fine. She took a photograph of herself in her mirror and emailed it to Gordon. Then she sat at her desk breathing slowly, trying to calm down, waiting for orders. Romeo was curled up at her feet, asleep. After half an hour with nothing from Gordon, she went up to her bedroom and undressed and put her nightie on, she contemplated using the vibrator but knew she wouldn't be able to cum with it, and laid down on the bed and tried to sleep. Ten restless minutes later she went back downstairs. Still no email. Unable to restrain herself, she sent another email asking Gordon to confirm that he had received the earlier one. The reply she received minutes later thrilled her.

"Brenda,

"I do not like to be hassled. Your second email was quite unjustified and you need to be punished. I have asked Mr Bennett to do that as soon as it is convenient to him.

"Meanwhile take a picture of yourself in your uniform ready to be caned. Several different caning poses please, so I can instruct Mr Bennett which position he is to cane you in.

"And, as further punishment, have your bedroom curtains open throughout the time you are dressing and taking the photographs.

"Gordon."

She hurried back upstairs to her bedroom and shyly opened the curtains and looked out, wondering why Gordon required this, how could he know if she obeyed or not? But it never occurred to her not to obey, it was a test, and she knew she had to do as she was told! Looking out of the window she didn't see anyone obviously watching her, which was a relief. She had half expected to see Mr Bennett skulking by a lamp post, but then she giggled, and thought "Masters don't skulk!"

She didn't need to turn the light on, with the curtains open there was enough light to dress and set up the camera, and she would use flash. So she undressed and showered and came back into the bedroom with a towel around herself, laid the new clothing out on her bed and positioned the tripod. Then, with one quick glance at the open window, she dropped the towel, then quickly dressed in the school uniform. Romeo was on the bed, watching her, but nearly asleep.

She turned the camera onto the repeat exposure mode. Standing well back from the open window, she forced a smile as she stood facing the camera for the first few flashes, then she turned her back to the camera and bent over and touched her toes, very aware of how the short skirt raised up behind her. Is this how Mr Bennett would want her?

For nearly an hour she tried various poses, touching toes, bent over the bed, bending over the back of her chair, kneeling on the chair hanging over the back with her hands gripping the rear chair legs, kneeling on the bed with her hands on the floor, on all fours on the bed and on the floor. With panties on, panties at mid thigh, panties at her ankles, and panties off. With the school uniform tunic removed and just wearing the vest and panties, then just the vest, and finally naked. On cue, Romeo started to come closer, but she just said "no, Romeo, stay, I will deal with you later," and he got back on the bed and laid there watching her, seemingly trusting her to keep her promise. She stroked his head, told him he was a good boy, and went back to posing for Gordon.

All the time as she posed she kept brushing her fingers over her clitoris, teasing herself but not letting herself climax. At last, unable to bear it any more, and leaving the camera still clicking away, she went to her bed and stretched out on her back beside Romeo, reached for her vibrator with one hand and him with the other, and came immediately. She went to sleep with the camera still flashing and Romeo still hard! Later she woke to find Romeo over her, licking her, and reached under him for his cock and played with him while he licked, and when he spunked over her belly she came again.

Gordon, sitting in his room across the street, watching the flashing of the camera and seeing glimpses of her with each flash, and listening to her, also climaxed when she did, into the knickers that Brenda had taken off for Mr Bennett as she crouched on the floor in Sylvia's salon on her first visit there. He had every intention that very soon he would be using her school knickers, the pair she had just taken off! The only question he had was, how hard to cane the girl? He had enjoyed the relatively light caning he had given her in front of Sylvia, but wanted more. Suppose he did it so hard that she chickened out, and refused to see him again? But he wanted to cane her hard, really hard! Did he dare risk their relationship by doing so? Only one way to decide.

In the morning Brenda found an email from Gordon.

"Dear Brenda,

"You know that I have asked Mr Bennett to punish you for hassling me with repeated emails. You need to understand that punishment is very different to fun spankings. I am concerned that maybe you are not yet ready to accept punishment. So I am offering you a way to get out of it.

"If you don't think you are yet ready for a discipline caning, all you need to do is to apologize for sending that second email, and I will tell Mr Bennett just to cane you lightly, as before. If you don't apologize I will instruct him to proceed with the full discipline that he has already been instructed to administer, and which you deserve.

"I suggest that you reply quickly because I believe he is about to summon you.

"Your loving but concerned

"Gordon."

She took Romeo for a walk while she considered her options. She was so distracted that she forgot to remove her panties before leaving the house, so hid behind a bush while she slipped them off, and tucked them in under the bush to be collected later. She forgot about them until she was back in the house, and was by then pressed for time to catch her train, so she put on another pair. When she came home from work that afternoon they weren't there any more, and she just assumed some boy had found them. She didn't realize Gordon was watching her search, and stroking himself into the missing knickers.

Before leaving for work she had sent Gordon an email with photos from the evening session, but had made no mention of the choice she had been offered. That afternoon when she got home to find no response from him, she bit her lip as she deliberately posted an email to him asking him to confirm he had received the email she had sent that morning. Then she sent him more pics, not knowing of course that Gordon had already entered her house and downloaded last evening's entire photo shoot onto a memory stick and taken it home to enjoy. It made the most wonderful slideshow!

That evening Gordon was delighted to notice that Brenda left her curtains open as she changed from her work clothes into something casual. Again she didn't turn on the light, and this time there was no flash to show him exactly what she was doing, but he saw enough to give him great pleasure and a rock hard erection. Unfortunately neither vid cam worked well in low light, and he spent some time on the internet looking for night surveillance cameras.

He sent her an email that just said "Hassling me again? I have instructed Mr Bennett to add two strokes to the previously agreed total."

He picked up the phone. There was a room available at the salon, but sadly Mistress Sylvia was not on duty that night. Never mind, this would work better with just him and Brenda. He made himself some dinner then he called Brenda.

"Hello young lady, I have just been talking with Gordon, he says he is displeased with you. Apparently you have been answering back, very impertinent."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"I fear that you soon will be, my dear. He has increased the number of strokes you are to receive. Are you ready to attend for your punishment?"

"I'm not actually dressed yet. But I could be very quickly." Brenda was thinking, she had already showered and schoolgirls presumably don't need makeup.

"A taxi will be outside in a few minutes."

She wondered if she was allowed to put a coat on over the school uniform, she felt so silly wearing it! But she had not been told she could, so she assumed it would not be allowed, and when the taxi arrived she ran across the pavement and jumped in quickly, hoping nobody had seen what she was wearing. One person had, Gordon, watching eagerly from across the street. He ran down to his car and followed the taxi, phoning ahead to give the receptionist her instructions on how to handle the new arrival.

He took his time getting ready, this time putting on a latex face mask procured over the internet, that looked pretty natural, and just wearing a dark suit and tie, over which he put on an old fashioned teacher's gown, and a mortarboard on his head, both from the salon's copious wardrobe. He walked along the passage towards the room he had booked, and there was Brenda, as instructed by the duty Mistress, standing in a corner of the passageway with her hands on her head and her nose pressed into the corner.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.