Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brenda was devastated when she didn't hear more from Mr Bennett. What had she done wrong? Didn't he like her? She couldn't stop thinking of what he had done to her. She was horny all the time, wondering when Mr Bennett would call her again, and what he would do to her next time. She knew absolutely that she would accept anything he dished out. She wasn't too sure about pain, but she would accept humiliation. And thinking that kept reminding her of the beautiful Sylvia. Would Mr Bennett let her see Mistress Sylvia again? With these thoughts endlessly running through her head, she needed to masturbate a lot, and because she was shy about doing it with Gordon listening she mostly did it in her kitchen.

What she didn't know was that Gordon had recently ordered some 'hidden surveillance' spy cameras off the internet. Sneaking into her house, he had installed them in her bedroom, kitchen, living room, study, and front hall. Now he had his second bedroom outfitted like some high tech security center, with a screen for each camera, recorders, playback units, the lot. He could watch her wherever she went in her house, as well as listen to her in the bedroom, and he loved it. Consequently he hadn't rushed a repeat session with her in the salon.

There was one more room where he wanted to put a camera, but he hadn't been able to find a place that gave the view he wanted but was hidden from sight, and anyway he decided he didn't want this one to be hidden. He wanted Brenda to know about it! But of course he couldn't place it himself or she would know he was breaking into her house.

So he ordered another, larger, vid cam off the internet and had it delivered to Brenda. When she nervously advised him that she had received it, he instructed Brenda to install it in her bathroom pointed directly full frontal at her toilet. Brenda was, at first, horribly embarrassed about having to sit there in front of it even to pee, but she obeyed. Gordon's email instructions had included a concession that she could cover it with a towel or something, or put it in a drawer, whenever Mike visited, so he wouldn't spot it. She opted to hide it in a cupboard.

When, rather to his surprise, she obeyed all those instructions without complaint, he ordered another camera to be delivered to her, and this one was to go in her bedroom with her knowledge. To avoid her searching the bedroom to find a place to hide it, and maybe accidentally finding the camera he had already put in there, he told her roughly where it was to be located, and gave her hints how to hide it from Mike. As always she did exactly as she was told. She enjoyed standing facing the camera and talking to the hidden microphone, describing what she was doing, and increasingly describing what she was thinking.

She kept making veiled references to Mr Bennett, like "please give my love to Mr Bennett," and so on, knowing that she was likely to incur punishment if she did it too often. She liked standing facing the camera, naked, and playing with her nipples and her pussy. Needless to say, Gordon loved watching her, but he was wracking his brain over what to do with her next.

After installing the new camera, Brenda found it much more exciting to make love with Mike, knowing she was being watched. She would even look over Mike's shoulder at the camera and blow kisses to Gordon. Of course, as with the listening device, Mike was not to know of the camera.

She allowed Mike to come round whenever he wanted, three or four times a week, and to make love to her when he wanted, mostly in the hope of triggering jealousy in Gordon and thereby making order Mr Bennett take her to the salon again. But she had lost her enthusiasm for Mike's pallid predictable fucking. She wanted to be treated the way Mr Bennett did. Mike asked if he could have anal sex again, but Brenda told him no. She did not tell him the reason for her declining, which was that Gordon had told her she was to keep her anus for the sole use of Mr Bennett. She was actually grateful for that email because, in saying that, it clearly implied that Mr Bennett did indeed intend to see her again. She responded by sending Gordon a pleading email asking for information on Mr Bennett's intentions, and he chuckled as he read it but decided to punished her for being pushy by imposing a new rule.

"Dear Brenda,

"As punishment for hassling me, I am introducing a new rule. You are to be naked whenever you are in the kitchen.

"Your loving

"Gordon."

It was very much a spur of the moment thing, but the consequences proved to be enormous. Of course for Brenda the challenge of this rule was just that there was, she thought, no way that Gordon would know if she obeyed! After reading the email, she sat and thought it over, but knew in her heart that she would obey. Although she didn't know that Gordon was watching her, she stood up, walked into the kitchen, and standing in the door she took all her clothes off, dropping them on the floor. She then picked up all her clothes, put her clothes on the kitchen table, then walked across to the sink and made herself a cup of coffee. On her way out, she picked up her clothes and carried them and her coffee cup back to the study, where she got dressed again before emailing back to Gordon her acceptance of his latest instruction. She just replied "Master I am sorry I hassled you and I will obey your new rule."

Gordon was delighted, but assumed that in a few days she would give up on this, since she thought he couldn't see whether she obeyed or not. He was, therefore, delighted when she kept on doing it.

Now Gordon decided really to test the girl, something he had thought of several times but discounted as being just way over the top. But watching her a week later still obediently undressing before cooking her dinner, he was convinced she was ready. The first step was to email her and ask if she liked dogs. When she rather naively said yes she loved them but had never owned one, he went to the local dog pound and checked out the animals that were available for adoption. When the type he wanted was available, he phoned Brenda.

"Hello, Brenda, this is Mr Bennett. Gordon says he is worried about you living on your own all the time, and wants you to have a dog as protection. I have found the sort of dog he wants for you, go and collect him."

The selected dog was large, just over a year old, and in veterinary terms 'entire'. Gordon told Brenda that the dog was to be called Romeo.

Sweet innocent Brenda loved Romeo from the start, but didn't realize the potential of a male dog in her house, and didn't think of the significance of the dog's new name. However, distracted by Romeo, she started telling Mike she wasn't available, and Mike only got to visit once during the first week of Romeo being in the house.

Gordon instructed her at length on how to train dogs, insisting that she start teaching him to walk at heel, sit, stay, and all the other things dogs are expected to do. He insisted that she was to take him for long walks morning and evening, and in a moment of inspiration he instructed her that she was not to wear panties whenever she was out of the house with Romeo. After that he was pleased to watch her slipping her knickers off and hanging them on a hook in the hall before going for walks with Romeo. He made her enroll in a local dog training club that met every Sunday in a local park, and he loved going there and sitting on the sidelines watching her as she struggled with her powerful and feisty pet, always hoping that the dog tugging on his lead would tip Brenda over so everyone could see the delights up under her skirt!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.