Brenda's Photographs
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The dominant thought in Gordon's mind now was that he had to meet Brenda. He really wanted to have sex with her, but even that wasn't the key thing. He wanted to talk with her, face to face, and try to establish a personal relationship with her. But he couldn't see how to do so without destroying the strange but fascinating relationship he already had with her over the internet. He knew if he walked up to her in the street and said "hi, I am Gordon, your hotmail secret admirer", she would run a mile, or at least slap his face and walk off. Even if she stopped and talked politely, the extraordinary rapport that he had somehow built up with her over the internet could not survive such a meeting. No, if he was to meet her, it must be in some sort of disguise, so he could preserve his Secret Admirer identity unaffected.

He could try the night club thing again, just pretend to be a guy in the club, go up to her, chat her up, and hope to seduce her. But really, what possible chance was there of her wanting to see him again? All that would happen is, she would think it was just yet another old creep chatting her up, and following her instructions she would let him talk to her and she would stay, as ordered, for an hour and then she would gratefully leave. After that there would be no way to arrange another meeting, or to explain another 'accidental' meeting ever again. He wouldn't even be able to go back to the hospital canteen for a cup of coffee without her accusing him of stalking her.

Think, Gordon, he said to himself repeatedly, there must be a way. He woke up about three in the morning with the answer. Suddenly he knew what he had to do.

Brenda was long past being surprised by his emails, and took the next one fairly calmly. She replied "No, Gordon, I have never been spanked or tied up or whipped. I am not sure whether I want to be. I don't think Mike is interested in any of those things, nor do I think he would be any good at doing them."

Actually the email had excited her. She had read a lot about BDSM topics and found the thought of being submissive to a man exciting. Was that the next game her Admirer wanted her to play? But no, she could not do that with Mike.

The next email really stunned her.

"Dear Brenda,

"I agree that it would be silly to try to get Mike to play at being any sort of BDSM dominant, given that he hasn't shown any aptitude for or interest in that in all the time you have known him. As part of your education I want you to experience being submissive to a man, but it must be someone you can respect as your Master. Also, in case it doesn't work out, it needs to be with someone you need not ever see again. I would love to do it myself, but I don't want to change our relationship. Anyway your first experience will last at most an hour, just long enough so you can see how you feel about it. And of course it is much too far for me to come to spend just an hour with you!

"The other problem is that although I would love to try doing it with you, I don't actually have any real life experience in BDSM myself, so I wouldn't be any better at doing it than Mike would be. And it would be a shame for you to be put off the scene by Mike or my ineptitude.

"But yes, I want you to experiment with BDSM to see whether you like it and for that, you need to be in the hands of a suitable older man who has a lot of experience as a Dominant.

"It just so happens that I have a friend who lives in Sydney, not very far from you. I have known him many years, and trust him completely. He is from England, and many years ago we served in the military together. We have kept in touch, and he often talks with me about his interest in, and continuing experience of, spanking girls like you. I am sure he can be very strict."

Brenda shivered when she read that! My god, she thought, what is he planning for me?

"His name is Mr Bennett. I want you to meet him. Unless you find him totally unacceptable, I want you to allow him to spank you, and then maybe tie you up. If after that you are ready to try going further into his rather special world I want you to let him introduce you to more of the things he does. If you should find that you like it, this man is fully capable of showing you all the joys of bondage, discipline, and sado-masochism. If you don't like it, you need never see him again.

"When I asked if he would help, he agreed. He offered to go to your home, or to have you go to his, but neither is acceptable to me. At this stage I don't want him to know where you live, or you to know where he lives. Anyway I want you to experience more than just being spanked over his knee on a bed. I need your first meeting to be in a safe and neutral but appropriate location. There is a commercial BSDM club in Sydney where couples can hire a room and play together, in complete privacy but also total safety, with experienced professional staff available to protect you if you change your mind or if things start getting out of hand.

"I want you to do this of your own free will. You will be able to stop at any time. You will have a safe word, 'yellow', and if you say that word he will immediately stop what he is doing to you, release you, and allow you to go home. If you agree he will take you home, but obviously by doing that you allow him to know where you live. I urge you to go home by taxi.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.