Brenda's Photographs - Cover

Brenda's Photographs

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brenda lets her boyfriend take pornographic photos of her. And a neighbour finds out and gets hold of them. The neighbour actually lives across the road, but hides that from Brenda. Instead he sets up a strange erotic relationship over the internet, gradually taking charge of Brenda's life.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gordon was delighted with the clarity of the sound from the listening device he had recently installed in Brenda's bedroom! He had never imagined it would be so sensitive! He could hear every sound as she walked around, as she undressed, sounds from the bathroom next door, and of course above all the sounds of her and Mike making love.

It had all been so easy! The idea of a listening device had come to him weeks ago. On Google he had found dozens of sites from which listening devices could be ordered, and when the one he selected arrived, he first practiced with it by installing it in various places around his own house, before finally going across the road and fitting it in Brenda's bedroom while she was out at work. Since then he had been able to listen to every sound coming from her bedroom, either live, or off the recordings his system made whenever there were sounds coming over the receiver in his house.

That morning he had heard Brenda on the phone to her boyfriend, telling him she wanted to have anal sex with him. Gordon had laughed later that day when Mike's car pulled up an hour earlier than normal. Now he could hear that it was about to happen. And listening to them together, knowing that Brenda was about to lose her anal virginity, Gordon was barely able to breathe, he was so excited. He even heard the faint squeak as Brenda opened the bedside table drawer and took out the anal lubricant, and whispered "here, use this," as she presumably handed it to Mike, in preparation for her first experience of anal sex.

He moaned when Mike replied "you do it, but let me get the camera going first." and moments later hear Mike moan softly. But much more, he loved the faint quiver in her voice as she had earlier asked Mike if he was really going to do it and Mike, rather nervously, had said "only if you are sure you want it, darling".

As Brenda lubricated Mike's cock, Gordon sat on his bed watching the curtains across the road, no longer worried that he couldn't see inside. He grinned as Brenda nervously passed on the positioning instructions from his email.

Mike had always assumed that you did anal sex from behind, but Brenda had insisted that she would lie on her back, with her legs up, knees by her shoulders, so she could watch it going in. She explained that this way he could use the second camera to photograph her face as he pushed into her, and she wanted that recorded! Gordon, listening to this lengthy conversation, didn't dare touch his cock because he knew he would explode immediately.

When Brenda was in position, Mike moved around her taking photographs, including close-ups of her virgin anus. Then he set up the main camera on the tripod and zoomed in on that tight little rosebud, before gently easing a greasy finger into her. Fortunately for Gordon, Mike talked enough for Gordon to be able to follow exactly what was happening.

"Does that hurt?"

"No, it's nice. Keep doing it for a bit though, while I relax. Move it in and out, slowly."

Gordon, in his bedroom across the road, thought he might faint with excitement as he watched the window opposite, able now to picture exactly what was happening behind the closed curtains.

When Mike finally started to ease his cock inside Brenda's ass, Gordon closed his eyes and held his quivering shaft, wrapped as usual in a pair of Brenda's panties. He could hear every pant and moan as Brenda squirmed. "Gently, Mike, just stop there for a moment, please."

He knew exactly when Mike was all the way in, and waited breathlessly while Brenda did some heavy breathing before whispering "okay now take it out a bit."

Mike was being careful, and kept asking "how is that, how does it feel, is it nice?" and Brenda responded cautiously at first, but then increasingly enthusiastically. The best bit of it for Gordon was that he could control his own orgasm so that he climaxed when Brenda did! And he knew he would have pictures of the whole event on his computer in the morning!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.