Anal Alison Returns
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alison begged for more and I just can't resist her, her sister or even her mother. They enjoy themselves so much. Of course, I don't mind either. There's not a lot of plot but there is a lot of raunchy, nasty sex. It's also a fantasy. I don't know if some of this is possible! If there is a category checked and you don't find it, it will be there real soon. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The dogs could smell the cunt cream from Mary and the others. They started whining. Brad said, "I think they need a little ass. They're getting behind on their fucking."

"Okay," I said, "you get the dogs. Nicole, why don't you play with Slave Slut Mom's ass just a bit and then get that bat out so the dogs can get in."

Nicole nodded and went over to Mary and started wiggling the bat and fucking her with it a little. She actually got it in a little further though you could tell that Mary was being stretched to her limits and was even in a little pain from the pressure. So far, she had screamed but never asked anyone to stop what they were doing. I began to wonder if she had limits sexually.

Nicole began to remove the bat from Mary's ass, pulling and twisting it as it came out. Mary panted as it came out and then sighed in relief as it left her ass. Her ass was open from the bat and I could see inside it.

Then we heard the dogs running into the room. Buster was in front and saw his target. Nicole just had time to move out of the way as Buster mounted Mary. Amanda moved down to direct the dog's cock into her mother's ass hole. It went in easily and the knot didn't even "pop" as he tied to her ass. Mary's head popped up and she groaned as she was filled again but, this time, with a rapidly rutting dog's cock. Buster was ramming her as hard and fast as only a dog can. She was taking it well just grunting from the impacts. Brad caught up with the dogs and went to Mary's front and gave her his cock to suck. As Buster pounded her ass, her mouth was shoved onto Brad's cock and she deep throated him without him moving. Buster continued to pound her ass and then was shooting his doggy cum deep in her rectum. When he was finished, he pulled out knot and all. She was still so dilated from the bat that she really couldn't hold him in.

Ernie waited not a moment. He jumped on her as soon as Buster moved. His cock easily entered her ass and his knot quickly followed. Mary did not even yelp. Of course, having her throat filled with Brad's cock may have had something to do with it. She continued to suck as she was doggy fucked in her butt. Ernie pounded her hard going for his cum to get his sperm in his bitch. It didn't take long for him to shoot his doggy sperm into her ass. Brad came with him sending his load down Mary's throat forcing her to swallow it all.

As Ernie got off Mary, I said, "Nicole, you're a slut. Suck the doggy cum from Slave Slut Mom's ass but don't swallow. Feed it to her." Nicole nodded and grinned. She got on her hands and knees behind Mary and started to lick her ass. Fred, one of the guys who came in with her, moved behind her and began to fuck her ass. He slammed in hard and didn't stop pounding her. Nicole loved it. She liked rough sex. Frank's cum exploded into her ass and she gurgled in happiness though her mouth was full. Frank pulled out and fed his cock to Mary. By then, Nicole was there. She kissed Mary feeding her the doggy cum that had been in her ass. Mary swallowed convulsively as the cum was pushed into her mouth. Sherm, another of Nicole's friends, began to butt fuck Mary and Terry, still another began to pound his cock into Nicole's ass. Both men were calling out to the women saying, "Sluts, take our cocks in your asses! You are both bitches taking doggy cum! Swallow that dog cum! Taste it! You are just cum holes for men and dogs!" Both men shot their loads into the women's ass holes grinding their pelvises into their ass cheeks. They pulled out and had the other woman suck them clean. Nicole turned around for Mary to suck the cum from her ass which she did as Nicole plastered her ass against her mouth.

Ted moved to Mary's ass and shouted out, "It's train time on this caboose! Everybody fucks this ass! Fuck it hard!"

I had been sitting in a chair with Alison in my lap taking my cock in her ass. This was becoming a habit. I really enjoyed the feeling of her ass around my cock and she seemed to enjoy my cock buried in her ass. I fondled her breasts as we sat there and watched. Alison played with her clit.

The other guys lined up to fuck Mary's ass and shoot cum in it. As soon as they came, they moved to her mouth for a blow job cleaning. Mary's ass had been sloppy before and was getting worse. Every guy but me had fucked her ass and been sucked. Tracey came up behind her and pushed the baseball bat back in her ass. It went in easily. With all the cum for lube and all the ass fucking she had had this morning, Mary was open. I think that bat went in a little further than before. I idly thought that we should mark it to know and see how much she takes over the weekend. Nicole came over with the paddle and began to strike her ass cheeks alternately bringing them to a rosy red color before she stopped.

As Nicole admired her work, Russ came up behind her and stuck his cock in her ass. She accepted it with a grunt. She was always ready for anal sex it seemed. Over to my right on the sofa, Amanda was mounted on Terry with his cock in her cunt. Tracey had left the room but I am sure she was involved or about to be involved in something sexual.

Any time someone's cock hardened, they went over to Mary and had her suck them dry or they would take Amanda, Nicole or Tracey, then the girl involved would go over for a licking out of their cunt or ass, also. This went until mid afternoon. Alison got up once and had her mother suck her butt clean of my cum. She sucked me clean herself.

It was about half past three or so when Nicole and Tracey began to untie Mary. She was exhausted and sore from being held in one position for so many hours. Alison leaned back and whispered in my ear, "May I take her home and let her rest for a couple of hours before the evening's activities?" I nodded and she gave me a kiss. Mary was untied and was slowly getting up. Alison came over and took her hand leading her toward the door. "Master says it's okay. Come with me." Mary tiredly nodded and left out the front door. She waddled because no one had removed the bat from her ass. Both she and her daughter were naked as they walked across to their house.

Tracey came over and sat on my cock taking it in her ass. It felt good but not as good as Alison would feel. Tracey and I had spent a number of nights together in each others' apartments while I lived there. I had always enjoyed her body and she always gave it willingly to her sexual partners. I enjoyed it this time, too, though I could sense there was something missing. I came in Tracey's ass as Alison returned. She came to us and, when my cock came out of Tracey's ass, she eagerly sucked it clean. She then moved her mouth to Tracey's ass sucking my cum from it. She then hugged my neck.

"Was she good?" she whispered.

"Not as good as you." I responded. I was hugged tighter.

We all rested up for the evening when Mary's sexual torment would continue. It was early evening before we had all eaten. Amanda had brought Mary over for supper. She had Mary sit on a long, thick dildo. Mary took it in her ass as she sat down to eat. Her ass was still loose. Amanda told me that Ted had gone with her and watched and assisted as she had cleaned her mother douching her cunt. Ted helped give her ass an enema or three after he pulled the bat from her ass. He took Mary outside into the back yard. He pushed the end of the garden hose into her butt and turned on the water. Amanda said her mother woke up to that and wailed. No only was the water a bit cold but its force was battering her insides. Ted let it run for a minute or so. He pulled it out and Mary crapped all over herself. Ted turned the water back on and washed Mary down. He then shoved the hose back into her ass hole and repeated the process. It took three times before nothing but clear water came out of Mary's ass hole. They didn't put the bat in her ass but had her carry it back to my house when they came back. She told Amanda that she was tired and wanted for me to quit ordering her spanked, paddled or otherwise chastised. Amanda told me and Alison that their mother really wanted to apologize for wearing panties and a bra to work and pledge to follow my instructions in the future. Amanda told us that she didn't want the sex to stop but would like some relief from the pain if I was satisfied with her punishment. If I thought she needed to be punished more, Amanda told us she said she would submit. I said that I would consider that and make an announcement as and when it suited me. Amanda said, "Master, I will take the pain part of her punishment if you will permit it along with any other act you command. Slave Slut Mom has many aches but she won't give up until you are satisfied."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.