Anal Alison Returns
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alison begged for more and I just can't resist her, her sister or even her mother. They enjoy themselves so much. Of course, I don't mind either. There's not a lot of plot but there is a lot of raunchy, nasty sex. It's also a fantasy. I don't know if some of this is possible! If there is a category checked and you don't find it, it will be there real soon. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I gathered the guys, Tracey, and Alison to me and explained the ground rules. "The woman draped over the chair is here as a sex slave and is to be punished for disobedience. Short of permanent injury, there are no limits including paddling, whipping, and any kind of sex you can dream up. The other one is a sex slave available for any sexual use. She should not be hurt because she has done nothing wrong. However, she cannot say no to any request. Tracey and Alison, here, are different. They enjoy sex as much as anyone but, with them, it is strictly consensual. If either one says no, it means no. The type of sex and who might be their partner or partners is up to them. Those are the rules. Does everyone understand?" Everyone nodded. Tracey grinned. Alison stayed beside me when the others left to begin their fun.

"Master," she said, "I am a slave also. Why did you tell them that I could say no?"

"Slave Alison," I replied, "you are my slave but I am not making you available to everyone and their perversions. I expect that you will join in the fun but have given you the right to refuse anyone but me. I plan for you to continue to have that right. I like you and sex is something for you to enjoy and not something to be forced upon you."

"Master, I will do your will. I will fuck most of them and want Tracey to join us in bed tonight if she will."

"You will have to talk to Tracey about that. I suspect she will be willing. She likes us both." Alison smiled at that and went into the living room as her mother's first scream of the evening rang out. I followed her wondering what was being done to Mary.

I saw that she had been moved off the chair and mounted on a cock in her cunt. Ted had come up behind her and rammed his cock into her ass. Then I realized that her scream wasn't from being double penetrated. Someone had clamped her right nipple tightly. It was Tracey and she had another for the other nipple. When she pulled the breast out and clamped it, Mary screamed again. Those were cruel nipple clamps pressing Mary's nipples flat in their holds. All this time, she was being savagely fucked in both holes.

I heard a rhythmic grunting and saw that Amanda was also being double penetrated like her mother without the nipple clamping.

Tracey, now finished with Mary's nipples, was offered a cock to suck and did taking it balls deep with relish. Another cock was thrust into Mary's mouth and shoved down her throat without any sympathy for her feelings. She took it without gagging. Alison moved from behind me and leaned against me molding her body to mine as we watched the scene before us.

"Should I release the dogs?" She whispered into my ear.

"Not yet, I don't think you want one and your mother is busy. They are mainly for her and for anyone else who wants." She nodded into my shoulder.

Ted shot his load into Mary's ass and Jim, the one fucking her face, pushed his load down her throat. When Jim backed up, Ted came around for his cock to be sucked clean. Of course, Mary gobbled his cock down laving it with her tongue. Jim went over to Buster and unhooked his leash and brought him up behind Mary. The dog's cock had dropped and he was prancing ready to fuck a bitch. Ted pulled out of Mary's mouth and she was pulled forward by Brad moaning as her breasts with their nipple clamps were prodded. Jim brought Buster up behind her and then over her. Buster was humping air. Jim pushed on his back and he squatted a little bringing his cock to Mary. Tracey was finished with her blow job and took the doggy cock and brought it to Mary's ass hole. Buster was humping and, when his cock found her anal entrance, he slammed deep into her rectum. Mary screamed at the harsh intrusion. Buster didn't care and continued to pound her ass vigorously. She gave another scream as he knotted her ass a moment later.

Amanda looked over and said, "Don't be such a crybaby, Mom. You've had bigger things in that hole and you will again."

Mary grunted out, "He fucks so hard. He doesn't let me adjust to his size."

"Tough, isn't it. After all, this is supposed to be punishment." Amanda responded. Then she grunted as her ass was taken for another double penetration.

Everyone watched Buster pumping Mary's ass harshly. Frank pulled out after cuming and scooted forward for his cock to be sucked. Mary pulled up on her knees to better accommodate Buster's hard pounding as he tried to get even more of his cock inside her ass. I was surprised as he had already tied her with his knot. She had finished sucking Frank's cock and had her head down. Suddenly, her head went up and she howled, "He's cuming! He's cuming in my ass!" You could even see her stomach pooch out a little. Buster must really have had a big load! After a minute, her head dropped again and Buster had stopped moving. He was waiting for his knot to shrink and release him from his bitch. When it had shrunk enough, he pulled out with a loud pop and walked away from Mary. She fell forward still panting as dog cum trickled out of her anus. Tracey was there and began to capture it with her cupped hands. It slowed and Tracey came around to Mary's mouth and fed it to her. When Mary had licked Tracey's hands clean, she returned to the spot between Mary's outspread legs. She put her hands together like she was praying and pushed them into Mary's ass at the same time. When she reached the knuckles at her palms and met some resistance, she pushed hard and her hands popped through to her wrists. Mary's head jerked up and she screamed at the sudden incursion and the pain from having her already abused sphincter muscle stretched further.

"Slave Slut Mom, how do you like that?" Tracey asked rhetorically. "I bet that's the first time you've had two hands in your ass at the same time."

Mary moaned, "Oh! It's too much! Oh!"

"You think that's too much, try this!" Tracey said as she pushed one hand even further into Mary's ass. One hand was in to the wrist, but the other hand was half way to the elbow! Mary just made a gurgling scream in response and then moaned. Tracey grinned and moved her hands and arm.

Amanda looked over and grinned at her mother's plight. She now had a third cock in her ass though her cunt was vacant at the moment. Alison was watching with a wondering look on her face as her mother's ass absorbed so much of Tracey's hands and arm. Mary moaned loudly as Tracey moved her hands in her ass.

One of my old neighbors, Frank, who had been in Mary's cunt, removed his belt and doubled it. He struck Mary's left ass cheek and then, with another blow, stuck her right ass cheek. Mary screamed with each blow. Frank continued to spank her ass cheeks with his belt had enough to hurt but not as hard as he could swing. Mary was constantly moaning and tears ran down her cheeks from her eyes with the pain of the double fisting and of the spanking.

I walked over to Mary's face. "Well, Slut Slave Mom, are you going to wear panties or a bra again any time soon?"

"No-no, M-master." She stammered out. "Never, ever again."

"You think you've learned your lesson then?"

"Y-yes, M-master."

"Good. Frank will quit spanking you but you will still be everyone's sex toy for the weekend. Just be glad that I let you wear clothes to your office."

Frank stopped. "Yes, Master. Thank you for your mercy. Use me in every way. Just don't make me leave you or my daughters."

The guy in Amanda's ass shot his load and pulled out. She turned around and sucked his cock cleaning all the cum and anal juices off it. "Slave Slut, present your holes to Slave Slut Mom for her mouth. She better get them clean of cum. When you are satisfied that your holes are clean, Tracey may release her ass at Tracey's option.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.