Anal Alison Returns - Cover

Anal Alison Returns

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alison begged for more and I just can't resist her, her sister or even her mother. They enjoy themselves so much. Of course, I don't mind either. There's not a lot of plot but there is a lot of raunchy, nasty sex. It's also a fantasy. I don't know if some of this is possible! If there is a category checked and you don't find it, it will be there real soon. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It's been a few weeks and Alison is still staying at my house all the time. Her sister and mother come over frequently, too. They like to be here when friends come over. Mary is specially happy when Brad comes over because he now always brings Buster with him, and sometimes Ernie, too. The three women are all admittedly my slaves now and perform any act they are told to perform. None of them wear underclothing at any time as I have forbidden them to wear panties or bras. Alison has told me she likes the feeling of her breasts bouncing and the air on her pelvis when wearing a skirt. She usually wears a moderately short mini unless told to wear something different by me. Her mother tried to object to my dressing her daughters only once. It was just over a week after she took Amanda's punishment and became a slave. All three of them were at my house. I always had one of them go to the street and get the mail and paper naked. They were getting used to that and it didn't bother them as much as it did at first.

Alison woke this morning with me and gave me my morning blow job. She swallowed my cum and got up to dress for her classes as I dressed for work. I looked at her and said, "Slave Alison, that skirt is too long. Also, wear a tee shirt with it only."

"Yes, Master. I have those items at my house. I will dress and return for your viewing."

She left and came back a few minutes later with her mother behind her. Mary started in as soon as she came inside. "She can't go to her classes dressed like that. It's indecent!"

"Slut Slave Mom, stop!" I responded angrily. "Strip, both of you!" Alison quickly removed her clothes and kicked off her shoes. Her mother was slower. However, she was soon down to her bra and panties. Alison's eyes widened at her mother wearing forbidden clothing. "You apparently didn't think that my word is for you, did you?"

"I-uh, I had to get dressed for work."

"You stupid bitch, you worthless slave. You substituted your judgment for mine!"

"No, Master, I just thought..." Mary stammered.

"No, you didn't think. I did not tell you to think. You decided that never wear panties or a bra at any time didn't mean exactly what the words meant." She shuddered at the tone of my voice. "Slave Alison, put on your clothes and leave for class." Alison dressed and left. "Now, Slut Slave Mom, what punishment should you receive or should I just kick you out of this house forever?"

"No, Master. I'm sorry. I'll do anything you say. Please don't kick me out. I just didn't think." Mary was panicking now realizing that she was in trouble.

"You have been disobedient to my direct orders and tried to interfere with my instructions to your daughter." I said. "If I keep you, the punishment will be severe. Today is Thursday. You will dress in accord with my instructions today and go to work. As soon as you get home, you will strip and walk, walk, over here and lean over the chair with your cheeks spread. When I am finished, you will go home again walking. Friday, you will dress correctly wearing the shortest skirt that you and your daughters have along with a top. You will come over here before leaving for work for inspection. If it is not the shortest skirt available, you will go to work naked! Do I make myself clear?" I thundered. "You will plan on being here all weekend being punished. Now, get dressed and go!"

Mary looked troubled but she dressed again. This time, she left her panties and bra on the floor. She went out to her car and left for work.

I went to work for the day. When I arrived at my house, my door was unlocked. I walked in and saw three naked asses facing me with their owners draped over chairs. Mary was over the chair that Alison usually used. Alison and Amanda had pulled chairs from the dining room to lay over.

I unfastened my belt and pulled it loose. I doubled it. Without warning of any kind, I swung it hard to Mary's ass with a vertical stroke. She screamed in pain. I unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor slipping off my shoes. Still, without warning or lube, I shoved my cock deep into Mary's ass. She was still moaning from the swat with the belt and her noise level rose as my cock went all the way into her unprepared ass. I thrust in and out of her ass as hard as I could listening to her grunt each time I thrust balls deep into her ass. As I fucked her ass, I began to spank her ass cheeks with my hands. She yelped with the pain but with a different sound because of the grunting from my thrusts.

"Slave Slut, come here." I commanded. Motioning with my head, she came up to me so I could whisper, "First, lick your sister's ass and get it wet for my cock. Then, come back and get your hands ready to fist Sex Slave Mom without lube." She nodded and went over to Alison. She quickly had Alison moaning happily. After a few moments, she left and returned to my side. I looked at her, "Ready?" She nodded. "Now!" I pulled my cock from her mother's ass and she pushed her left hand into Mary's ass. Mary grunted and groaned with the wider and deeper thrust of the fist into her ass. Then Amanda pushed her other hand into Mary's cunt double fisting her with a hand in each her cunt and ass. Mary's head lifted up and she screamed softly with the pain from the sudden prodding of her holes. Her lust was such that she was swiftly grunting to the twisting and prodding of her daughter's hands.

I moved behind Alison and gently, but firmly, entered her ass. She moaned with pleasure. Her ass was so used to my cock that he didn't seem to hurt her any more. She was truly my ass slut and slave. We fucked with me thrusting into her ass and she bucking back to take my cock as deep into her ass as it would go until we came together in orgasm.

Mary was gradually becoming used to the feel of her daughter's hands in her cunt and ass even without lube. I could tell she was close to an orgasm. "Slave Slut, stop and pull out." Amanda stopped and pulled her hands roughly from her mother's body. Mary moaned with the sudden extraction of her daughter's hands and started to move a hand to her cunt to get herself off. "Slave Slut Mom, put your hands at your sides. Do not touch your body in any way." I commanded. She moaned with frustration but did as she was told.

I lifted up off Alison and came around to Mary's head. I stuck my cock into her mouth and had her suck me clean of her and Alison's anal juices as well as my cum. Alison came over and, when I moved away, pushed her ass into her mother's face so she could use her tongue to suck Alison's ass.

I had a Coke bottle in the fridge. I went in there and popped the top and took a sip. I went back in the living room and pushed the bottle into Mary's ass. She moaned into Alison's ass as it went in just beyond the bulge in the middle. I left it there. When Alison moved off, I told her to put her face to the floor keeping her ass elevated. This caused the liquid to flow out into her ass. She made a gurgling, groaning sound as the carbonation went into her ass. I bet that had a different feeling.

"Slave Slut Mom, don't let any liquid escape. Or that bottle."

"Yes, Master."

I took Alison by the hand and we went into the kitchen. "Do you know what is happening to your mother and why?"

"Master, I do not know why exactly but I assume that, when you discovered this morning that she had disobeyed you by wearing undies, this is her punishment."

"It is part of her punishment. She is to find the shortest skimpiest skirt that any one of the three of you may have and wear it to work tomorrow. If she doesn't wear the shortest one, she goes without. You will be the judge tomorrow morning. You may tell her that. I expect you to be truthful no matter."

"Master, I am yours; heart, soul, and mind. I will always do whatever you may tell me to do. I will always tell you the truth even if I don't want to do that. I will always do what you tell me even if I don't like it or want to do it."

"Okay, get the paddle from my bedroom and use it to spank Slave Slut Mom's ass until her cheeks are bright red and then give her five more on each cheek."

"Yes, Master." She left the kitchen. In a moment, I heard the splat sound of the paddle on an ass. Amanda came in when the second splat sounded and Mary screamed in pain. She looked at me.

"You are really punishing her for wearing undies."

"Yes, Slave Slut, and it will continue tomorrow and through the weekend."

"Oh," was Amanda's only response. After a moment, she said, "Please, Master, correct me before I screw up and make you mad as she did. Please!"

"Just do what you are told or request to leave me. It is really very simple."

"Yes, Master." All during this short conversation, we could hear the splat of the paddle on a bare ass cheek and Mary's sobbing from the pain being inflicted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.