Kitty
Chapter 18: Phyllis

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Phyllis - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

Claire took up residence in a private room, sharing an apartment with three other seniors. I helped her with her luggage before settling in the same room I'd occupied for three years.

My new roommate was an archeology major. He talked enthusiastically about a dig he'd been on. His descriptions of sleeping under the stars, bathing in a cold stream, and moving dirt with a small tool didn't interest me, but what I picked up on was his infatuation with the group leader. According to Gary, she was a goddess, affable, with a body of an Olympic athlete.

"We'll have to get you laid."

This stopped him cold. "How did you know?" he asked.

My ringing phone prevented me from telling him how I could tell that he was horny. Tina was calling to check if I'd arrived back at school, and to tell me her troubles.

"Mark's pissed because I forgot the ring. Did you see it?"

"I never saw your ring."

"He went through my things and found my diary."

"You have a diary?" I asked, thinking, 'This can't be good'.

"Remember the night we did it in the back of your truck? He doesn't believe it happened that way."

"You wrote about that in your diary! What's not to believe?"

"Mark would never have sex in public, but I could tell that reading about us fucking in a restaurant parking lot excited him. He wanted to know all the details, if there were any lights, and how many people passed by.

"The poor guy wanted to mount me so badly that his tongue was dragging the floor. I hated to have to tell him that after last night, I'm not going to be able to have sex with him for three days. He was sweet about it and waited while I wrote everything we did last night, and he then left with the diary."

"Mark sounds like a patient fiancé."

"Yeah, he's great, but he's a little too much like Tommy, you know, easy to control, not like you at all. I wish we could be together, but we'd probably kill each other."

I laughed and agreed with her. Tina was always willing to try new things, and I could be very inventive. I'll always remember that July and August, but she was right; being together for another month would have killed us.

Gary had listened to my side of the conversation, and his inquisitive look made me regret having suggested that we needed to get him laid. Although his hints were subtle, they came in increasing frequency, usually soon after he heard me taking one of Tina's telephone calls. About five weeks went by before I had a chance to fulfill the bargain. Claire was a big help.

"Mickey, one of my roommates needs an escort to a party, and I thought of you. Will you go with her?"

After more than a month without hearing a word from her, I played dumb.

"Claire? Is that you?"

"Don't be coy with me, Mickey. You probably think I only call you when I need a favor, but that's not true. I just found out that I owe you an apology."

"Really?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"I met someone that had sex with Maxine."

"Really? When did it take place?"

"Sometime last year, well after we made the pact."

I didn't ask if the sexual partner was male of female. It didn't matter.

"Hmmm, that means she broke both rules. She had sex with me when you weren't present, and she had sex with another party. I can see why you owe me an apology."

"Not so fast. I only broke one of the rules by having sex with you when Maxine was out. You had sex with both of us when the other one wasn't there. That makes you guiltier than me. Where's my apology?"

Wanting to put this behind us, I attempted to apologize. "I'm sorry I fucked Maxine without your consent, how's that?"

"That's the poorest excuse for an apology that I've ever heard. It's strange that you would phrase it that way. Does that mean you're sorry that we had sex when Maxine was out?"

"Not at all, and I'll break the rule with you again if you want proof."

She laughed. "Does that mean you'll take my friend to the party?"

"What's she like?"

"Is that a code for what her bra size or what her sexual preference is? It's not a date, Mickey. All I'm asking is that you escort her to a party."

"Her sexual preference would be a good start."

"Okay, she's bi, but don't expect anything more than a goodnight kiss."

"When is the party?"

"Next Friday night. Does that mean I can count on you to go to the party?"

I'd known Claire for years, and thought I knew her fairly well. There was something in her voice that sounded desperate. Was there more at stake than she was admitting?

"I'll check my calendar," I said, and heard a sigh of frustration.

Over the next few days, Claire called often; wanting to know if I was going to be available to escort her friend to the party. I strung her along, learning more about her friend each time we talked. Phyllis was an economics major, and she was a member of a select group that met regularly to discus theories and boast about their accomplishments.

After two more phone calls, Claire admitted that it was only a meeting, not a party at all, and Phyllis needed an escort to prove something to two other members. She was evasive about the other members until I hinted that I had something else to do. She leveled with me, saying that they were former lovers, and Phyllis was anxious to show that she was still attractive to men.

As the calls kept coming, I wondered what Claire's stake in this was. I introduced the idea that my roommate would be Phyllis' escort. She wanted to know all about Gary, and seemed reasonably satisfied with my description of him. I suggested a meeting to get Phyllis' approval of Gary, and she thought it was a good idea.

I kept Gary in the dark regarding the reason I was introducing him to Claire and Phyllis. The four of us went for coffee in Gary's Jeep Wrangler, and I saw right off that he was more attracted to Claire than to Phyllis.

There was something about Phyllis that I found intriguing, and if it was not for my goal of getting Gary laid, I would have changed my mind about escorting her to the meeting. She was by no means beautiful. After my summer with Tina, I had a preference for small breasts and long legs. Phyllis had neither. Also, the way her ass protruded was ... well, it attracted attention from others. What I liked about her was the way she answered my questions, casually, and unpretentiously.

"Phyllis is from Redding," Claire informed us.

"Ah, we're from neighboring towns. I took my fireman's training at Redding."

"My dad's dating some woman from Perryville," she said, topping me in her casual way.

Claire called me for a verdict, saying that Gary was acceptable to Phyllis, and wanted to know if Gary was willing to attend the meeting with her. I still hadn't told Gary the reason for the meeting and had to wing it.

"It depends on how far Phyllis is willing to go. I promised Gary that I'd get him laid, and if she..."

It had been some time since I'd heard Claire raise her voice. Just before she hung up, she told me that I was a despicable person. I knew that time was running short for her, and that's exactly what she reminded me of when she called back.

"There are a thousand guys who would go with her if she agreed to have sex with them. I haven't asked her, but I know what she would say."

"Maybe you don't have to approach her. Gary is really keen on you, anyway."

She hung up without telling me what a sorry excuse for a human being I was. It was an hour later when she called again. "She's angry at you, but not half as angry as I am. After this, I don't want to ever see or talk to you again."

"Does that mean she'll do it?"

Her voice was just above a whisper. "Yes."

"That's great, here's how it's got to work. I'll have to talk Gary into going to the meeting with her, but I'm not going to tell him tomorrow is going to be his big night."

"You're being unreasonable, Mickey. What you're asking is that Phyllis has to come on to him, like it's all her idea."

"That's the only way it will work. Gary wouldn't know how to make it happen, even if I were to tell him it's a sure thing."

She finally agreed for Phyllis to entice Gary into her den, and that was the easy part. Gary flatly refused to escort Phyllis to the meeting, saying he had no interest in economics. I resorted to appealing to his sense of chivalry, telling him about the two former lovers, and that he was her only hope. This didn't faze him until I told him that I'd heard there were some foxy economists among the group. I was allowed one lie per semester, wasn't I?

While we were getting him ready to go, Gary admitted he'd been reluctant to go out on a Friday night. He didn't want to miss Tina's call. I assured him that I would remember everything Tina said. He didn't notice that I stuck a condom in his jacket pocket.

Tina didn't call that night, but Kitty did. She began by asking how I was getting along in school, and then the real reason for her call surfaced.

"Matilda wanted me to tell you that she's seeing someone."

It took a minute for her sentence to register. "My mother wants you to tell me ... WHAT?"

"Mickey, Darling, calm down. She didn't say it in so many words, but I could plainly see that she wants you to know. She just doesn't know how to break it to you."

Questions flooded my mind. What did 'seeing someone' mean, who was he, how did they meet, how long had it been going on, and above all, why had Kitty appointed herself the messenger? She must have anticipated my questions.

"He's a high school coach. They met in the emergency room last summer and seem to have a lot in common. I'm sure she would have told you, but you were ... occupied with the Bristow girl and we hardly ever saw you. I haven't met him, so that's all I know."

My mind was like a clothes dryer, thoughts tumbling in an endless cycle. I couldn't focus the picture of my mom 'seeing' some guy, but I couldn't let it go, either. Kitty urged me to call my mom, and I said I would.

"When are you coming home?" she continued.

"I'll be there for Thanksgiving."

"Oh, that's a long time off."

Thanksgiving was only five weeks away, but I didn't point that out. Her question regarding when I was coming home bugged me for hours before I figured it out. How dense of me not to ask when her baby was due. Was she becoming nervous and wanting me there for support? Was that the real reason for her telling me about my mother 'seeing' someone? I pondered these questions until it was too late to phone my mom.

Sleep was out of the question, and when it did finally come, the feeling of a warm body next to mine, although pleasant, was annoying. I recognized the perfume before she whispered. "Sorry if I woke you, go back to sleep."

How did she expect me to go back to sleep with her tits poking me in the back? I was wide awake now. "I thought you were never going to speak to me again?"

"Mickey, don't be a sorehead. You know I sometimes say things I don't really mean."

Why the change in her attitude towards me? Last year, after the Tommy incident, she'd alternated between our beds, wanting to be held and consoled. Then, when she found out that Maxine and I had broken one of the rules, she'd become hostile, only speaking to me when she needed a ride or my help.

"What brings you here?"

"It's Phyllis and Gary. Just thinking about what they're doing kept me from going to sleep. I came here because I knew you wouldn't mind," she said, and I felt her arm around my waist. I minded. I minded her assuming that I wouldn't mind. I minded her taking me for granted.

"Gary's bed is free. You can use it."

"Mickey, I wouldn't be comfortable in a stranger's bed. You know that you're the only man I've slept with."

She sounded so forlorn that I let her stay, and I somehow got back to sleep. Gary returned to our room at sunup, saw Claire in bed with me, and probably assumed that we'd had sex. Fortunately, he was asleep when we got up, so he didn't see that she was naked. We got dressed and went to breakfast together, just like old times, almost.

I kidded her about not being able to sleep with our roommates going at it in the next room. She blushed, and then became serious; telling me that she'd judged me harshly.

"I shouldn't have blamed you and Maxine for having sex without me. It was selfish of me to expect you guys to go without just because I was hurting."

She was watching me closely for a reaction. "Thanks for saying that, Claire."

She studied her plate before raising her eyes to look at me. "I hope I can depend on you if ... if it happens again."

I laughed. "I don't know why it bothers you to know that sex is taking place in the next room, but you'll always have a place to come."

"Thank you, Mickey; I can always depend on you to be there for me."

Chatting with Claire had been fun. It had taken my mind off the phone call I was going to make. I walked her to her dorm and returned to my room. Gary was sitting on the side of his bed, nodding and grinning, with my phone to his ear, completely absorbed by the conversation he was having.

"It's Tina, she's got the sexiest voice I've ever heard," he said, handing me the phone.

"You have an interesting roommate," she began. "Did you know he was a virgin until last night?"

"Yes, I knew."

"Gary must be a real stud. Did you know he got Phyllis in bed on their first date?"

"Yes," I said, glancing at Gary. He was still watching and listening, so I couldn't set her straight about Phyllis and my role in getting him laid.

"He said you are back with Claire. I didn't think she was doing boys this year."

"It wasn't... , " I began, and stopped. I don't know why I wanted to keep Gary in the dark about Claire and me. I just did.

"Mickey?"

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Tommy?"

"Only in passing."

"So, you haven't told him about us?"

"We haven't talked, but I wouldn't tell him, anyway."

"Why not? He accused you of fucking me. Why not tell him that he was right?"

What was she saying? It was pretty clear to me that she wanted Tommy to know about our summer together. Why? "I don't think he wants to talk to me, but if he does..."

"Good," she said, assuming that I'd agreed to tell Tommy about us. "Did Gary tell you about the e-mail I sent you?"

"I just walked in and found him talking to you on my phone."

"I sent you something to edit. Tell me if I got it right, please."

"Okay, may I ask what it's about?"

"It's Mark, Babe. He's read my diary twice and I've run out of material. I hinted that there's another time that I didn't record, and he begs me to write about it."

"Tina, I haven't seen your diary, so I don't know which time you omitted."

"It's not ... it's not something that really happened. That's why I need you to tell me if I got it right."

I looked over at Gary and saw that he was still absorbed with my side of the conversation. Why didn't he go back to sleep?

"How can I tell you if you got it right if it never happened?"

"It happened, just not with me. It's that thing you did with my mom. I don't know why you never did it with me. You know I wanted you to."

"Ah, you're talking about the panties around the knees thing. I didn't do it with you because you were always expecting it. It needs to be spontaneous to be effective."

"You really can be cruel, Mickey. Just read what I wrote and make corrections, please."

She hung up before I had a chance to tell her that she was making a mistake. Any guy that needs to read about his fiancée's past experiences to be aroused is not worth hanging on to.

"Are you going to open her e-mail now?" Gary asked.

"If you're not going back to sleep, you should go to breakfast before they close," I said, wanting some privacy so I could make the call to my mother.

"Will you print it before you delete it?" he asked.

I had to agree to let him read it before he would get dressed and go to breakfast. My mother answered her phone on the first ring, speaking quietly.

"I hope I didn't wake you?"

"No, I've been awake for hours."

"You sound sleepy."

"We were out late last night, at the game, you know."

"The game?"

"Really, Mickey, didn't Kitty tell you that I'm dating the Redding coach? Have you forgotten that it's football season?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.