Kitty
Chapter 9: First times

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: First times - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

We celebrated Christmas on Thursday, and I knew that Kitty had 'made the first move' as soon as Mr. Perryman walked into the café on Friday morning. There was a spring to his step that had never been there before, and he was unusually friendly to everyone. He even spoke to me.

I didn't see Kitty until Sunday when she came to the café. It was evident that she had lots to tell me as we walked to my house. She was wearing the silk scarf I'd given her and a red coat, which I had not seen before. She thanked me again for the scarf, but it wasn't until she was modeling the coat for my mother that I learned it was from Mr. Perryman.

She didn't need to tell me that she had 'made the first move.' Her good mood told me that it had been well received. I guess my mother could see that Kitty was bursting to give me all the details, because she didn't try to make us stick around.

"He's a shy man, really," she began, without referring to Mr. Perryman by name. "He left the coat on my chair in the kitchen. I was so overcome with excitement that I forgot to make the coffee or start breakfast. He walked in the kitchen and found me wearing the coat over my nightgown. I told him it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. He just looked around, like he was expecting to see a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee at his place.

"As I look back at that moment, I know I should have apologized for not having the coffee started, but I wanted so badly to please him that I didn't give it a second thought. You should have seen us, Mickey. He jumped back when he saw me on my knees. I had to crawl forward and reach up to grab his belt buckle. I'll never forget the frightened look on his face, it was like he couldn't imagine what I was going to do.

"I smiled up at him, trying to reassure him that I wasn't going to harm him. He winced when I pulled his cock out of his pants, and I had to reach in and grab his nuts so he wouldn't jump back again. He's got the smallest cock, but you can't imagine the thrill that came over me when it began to expand.

"He gulped air when I licked him, but when I took the head between my lips, he sort of leaned forward and I knew I could let go of his nuts. He may be older than the other guys I've sucked, but believe me, you're all the same. Once I had him in my mouth, I was in complete control. The only differences that I saw were that he didn't say anything, and he didn't put his hands on my head to make sure I didn't get away. He just stood there and let me have my way with him.

"He's the gentlest man I've ever known. I had to guide him upstairs to his room. After I got his clothes off, I laid him on his back and got on top of him. It took me the longest time to get him hard again, but once I got him inside me, he turned out to be a pretty good fuck."

We were nearing the Perryman home. She stopped walking and looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Guess what his first words were."

I shook my head, unable to think of anything.

"He wanted to know my name, not Kitty, but the name on my birth certificate. I told him it was Constance, and that's what he's been calling me ever since. Guess what the second thing he said to me was."

Again, I shook my head.

"He said, 'Constance, don't you think you should take that coat off now?'"

We laughed, and I told her what I'd observed. "He was certainly in a good mood when he came into the café the next morning. I knew you'd 'made the first move.'"

"He's been in a good mood ever since Christmas morning. I took the coat off and then my nightgown. He gawked at my body for the longest time before he jumped out of bed and chased me downstairs. I made him sit in a chair while I cooked breakfast. We didn't put our clothes on until the next morning. All he wanted to do was look at my body and tell me how beautiful I am. We slept in his bed that night, and when he got home from work the next day, we moved all my stuff upstairs. I'm telling you, Mickey, 'making the first move' was the best decision I've ever made."

"I'm happy for you, Kitty."

"Thank you, Mickey, I'd best get inside. He may be up for a blowjob or some pussy."

She walked about ten feet toward the house before she turned back to me, like she'd forgotten something. "You have a good time on New Year's Eve, hear?"

I smiled and waved goodbye. She smiled back at me, happier than I'd ever seen her.

On Monday, my day off, Jane and I spent every minute of the day together, rubbing our bodies against each other, bumping into each other, and generally killing time until what we hoped would be a carefree, magical moment.

On Wednesday, I left work for a few minutes so I could see Berry and Janet off. They said they were returning to school early in order to attend the several parties that would be taking place.

No words were spoken between Berry and me as we shook hands, but when Janet came to say goodbye, she became melancholy. "It's funny how things work out, isn't it?"

I had to agree with her. "Yes, it is," I managed to say.

"Last year, we talked about 'Plan B' like it would be distasteful. Now, we've gone to 'Plan B, ' and it's not so bad, is it?"

Again, I had to agree with her. "I hope you and Berry are as happy as Jane and I are."

She just looked at me, like she couldn't believe that I would speak so detached and philosophical about something that I couldn't bear to think of a few months before.

"Take care of her, Mickey," she said, turning without waiting for my answer.

I put my arm around Jane as we waved goodbye to the other couple.

"What happened to Edgar?" I asked when the car was out of sight.

Jane shrugged, "I don't know. She just said, 'I'm with Berry now, shit happens!'"

Her answer sounded so much like something Janet would say that I didn't question her further.

My mom had her ear to the ground more than most people in town. She lectured me as I was getting ready to go to the New Year's Eve party.

"You'll be the oldest boy there. I hope you take your responsibility seriously. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages, and make sure you leave the house the same way you found it, understand?"

It hit me; she knows that Tina's parents aren't going to be there. Her next sentence confirmed my suspicion.

"I can't believe the Bristows are going to entrust their home to eight teenagers for the evening."

Why was my being the oldest boy so significant? I could have pointed out that Agnes was older than me. Hell, even Jane was a month older. Like me, Cory was also a junior, but I didn't know the date of his birthday.

"I'm always responsible, Mom."

She kissed my cheek and told me to have a good time. I could only hope that Mrs. Coughlin had not heard the news about Tina's parents going to a party. Mrs. Coughlin's remark as we left gave me reason to think that she may have known more than she let on.

"Feast your eyes on my beautiful daughter, Mickey. I expect you to return her with that same look of innocence."

"Mother," Jane complained. "Mickey's not going to let anything happen to me."

Mrs. Coughlin held my eyes until I mumbled something about taking good care of Jane.

We were the first guests to arrive at Tina's house. Tommy was already there, of course. He greeted us at the front door, explaining that Mr. and Mrs. Bristow had just left for the party they were attending. "They asked me to stay with Tina until they get home," he proudly said.

Tina appeared, wearing an ankle-length gown that made her look older than her fourteen years. It was black, and clung to her slim body, accentuating her small breasts. She took me by the arm, saying she wanted to show me around. I soon found out that what she really wanted to do was to make sure I understood my assignment.

She first pointed out the kitchen where trays of snacks were waiting to be served. "This is the family room," she said, as we entered a large room at the rear of the house. "As you can see, it contains everything we'll need."

I looked around at the wet bar, an entertainment center, and furniture, including two long couches, other seating, and a door leading to a half bath. Tina demonstrated the lighting system, showed me how the dimmers worked, and left it at the lowest setting.

Her parents both worked, and they could have afforded to move, but I could see why they remained in Perryville when so many others were leaving. With this beautiful house to come home to, their commute was no more than a minor inconvenience.

"Daddy's rule is that we consume no booze and that nothing is smoked. As you can see, the fridge is stocked with soft drinks," she said, opening the door of an under-counter refrigerator. "He locked his liquor cabinet and took the key. I'll expect you to make sure the boys don't smuggle a bottle or funny cigarettes to the party."

Why was she pinning me with this responsibility?

"Now for Mama's rule," she said, taking my arm and leading me to the sleeping wing. There were four doors, of which she only opened one; indicating it was the guest room.

"It has its own bathroom," she said, as she closed the door before I got a look inside. "Mama doesn't want anyone using the master bedroom or dad's office, and I don't allow anyone but Tommy in my room. Please make sure everyone knows Mama's rule," Tina said, in a mature tone that made her sound much older than fourteen.

I wanted to clarify one point. "I take it the guest room is available for our use?"

Fourteen-year-old Tina snuggled up to me, and I got a whiff of her perfume as she whispered in my ear, "That's why it's called a guest room, and you're all guests."

We returned to the playroom and discovered that the other guests had arrived. I didn't think it was necessary to explain the rules to everyone, but I took the precaution of first showing Cory the guest room.

"This is the only room we're supposed to use," I said, opening the door to the guest room and looking inside. In addition to a queen-sized bed, there was a nightstand, table lamps, a desk, and two comfortable looking chairs. I didn't inspect the bathroom, but I placed two condoms on the nightstand.

"Why are you showing me this?" Cory asked.

"Just so you'll know it's available in case you need it."

He scoffed. "No way, Man, this is only our second date."

"I have to ask you this. You didn't bring any alcohol or pot, did you?"

"Where would I get something like that?" he asked.

I tried to explain that I took my responsibility seriously, but he turned a deaf ear. "Freddy's the one you should show this room to. That girl he's with is hot to trot."

I didn't put much stock in his assertion that Agnes was 'hot to trot, ' but I thanked him for the information. Freddy was much more receptive to learning that the room was available. His eyes went to the two condoms I'd placed on the nightstand, and exclaimed, "Wow, Tina really knows how to throw a party!"

I didn't think it was necessary for me to interrogate Freddy regarding contraband. We returned to the party and found everyone standing around, looking ill at ease.

Tommy appeared with a tray of snacks, and we were soon enjoying crackers and cheese along with Cokes. That broke the ice. Tina turned up the music, and at Jane's urging, we changed dance partners often.

I was dancing with Claire when I noticed Jane talking to Tina. They left the room together, and when she returned, Jane said she needed to talk with me privately. Thinking that we would be the first couple to make use of the guest room, I took her there.

"I'm so sorry, Mickey. I know this was to be our special night," she began, as soon as I closed the door behind us.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's my ... I knew it was close, but I thought it would come tomorrow or the next day."

"What are you talking about?" I repeated, before seeing that she was near tears. I pulled her to me. "Whatever it is, it can't be serious enough to cry about."

"It's serious ... you don't have any idea, do you?"

It suddenly came to me. The two times that Janet's 'time-of-the-month' had interfered with our having sex, she had laughed it off, saying it was simply part of being a couple. I knew I wasn't supposed to compare, but the way Jane was acting, it was like she had committed murder or something.

"Your mom said to bring you home with the same look of innocence you had when I came after you. I guess there's no danger that I'll change that look tonight," I said, hoping to make her laugh. If she even heard me, she didn't think it was funny. She was looking around the room.

"What a beautiful room. This would have been the perfect place for our first time."

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere, and you aren't either. There'll be other nights," I said, taking her hand and leading her back to the party.

The music was still playing, but no one was dancing. Cory and Claire were sitting on one couch, mesmerized by what was happening on the other couch. In the dim light, I could make Freddy out between Agnes' legs. Her skirt was pulled up to her crotch, and they were dry humping.

"Where are Tommy and Tina?" I whispered. Cory shook his head, and Claire said she didn't know.

I turned the dimmer switch to adjust the level of light, slightly. Freddy broke the kiss long enough to check what I'd done. Agnes looked dazed for a moment before becoming angry.

"The guest room is free if you want to take it in there," I suggested, which immediately changed Agnes' mood. She urged Freddy to get up, and seconds later, they were off to the guest room.

"Tina told me that only Tommy is welcome in her room. That must be where they are," I told the others. Cory and Claire nodded, like they agreed with me.

"Let's see what else there is to snack on," I suggested, and led the way to the kitchen, where we found a tray of dainty sandwiches. There was also a tray of chocolate éclairs and a small basket filled with party favors, hats, and noisemakers.

After eating our fill, we went back to the playroom to pass the time, chatting about school, classes, and some of the characters we'd met. It wasn't long before the conversation turned to who was dating whom, and how certain relationships were formed. I was surprised when Claire expressed some strong views on the subject.

"With us, I think it's a matter of convenience. We're all from the same town, and we're in the same boat, so to speak. Personalities or interests don't enter in to it."

Jane took exception to Claire's assertion that we were only together because we were from Perryville. "Not true, Mickey and I have a lot of the same interests. Look at Tina and Tommy. Can you imagine either of them with anyone else?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.