Kitty
Chapter 3: Three Dates; Three Rewards

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Three Dates; Three Rewards - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

One of the things I liked most about Janet was that she treated me like an equal. We made joint decisions. That's what the nightly telephone calls were for. Our need for privacy was increasing. Talking about anything personal was impossible on our way to and from school, and she flatly refused to express her innermost thoughts in e-mail. Her voice would often pause or she would change the subject in the middle of a sentence, like she was concerned that someone was listening on an extension.

That's why I was surprised when she said, "I'm glad I'm with you."

Perhaps I was reading more into that statement than was intended, but I got the impression that she knew about Berry's aversion to going down on her sister. Having her say that she was glad to be with me made me think that she was happy with the way I'd performed. Considering it was my first time, I was satisfied with my performance and the way it was received.

Another night, she said, "I'm counting the days."

"I am too," I said, like I understood what she'd been referring to. It could have meant anything from how many days of school there are until spring break, to any other day on the calendar that she was looking forward to, such as graduation. I was pretty sure that she was talking about my birthday, and to that we were in complete agreement. I was definitely looking forward to my birthday.

Not that my being sixteen would increase the time we could be together. Having her give me the blowjob and my going down on her only whetted my appetite for more of the same. I was totally consumed with looking forward to our next time together. The knowledge that she was just as keen on having sex with me as I was with her should have increased my confidence. Instead, it had an opposite effect on me. I was always on edge. Janet's naked body was a constant reminder of that night at the clinic when she smiled up at me before taking my cock in her mouth.

I blamed their parents for being too strict with the girls. Janet defended her parents, saying they were sacrificing for the sake of their daughters' education and deserved respect for their commitment.

I argued that it wasn't working. What good did it do for their mother to limit their time with the opposite sex if, on those rare occasions when they were permitted to attend school functions, both girls sucked cock and were counting the days until they could have intercourse?

Janet agreed with me, repeating that she was 'counting the days.' I took this to mean that she was planning to have sex with me as soon as I became sixteen. Also, her statement hinted that she would relax her sisterly authority over Jane after January the twelfth.

As an excuse for us to be together, Janet offered to be my driving instructor, and my mother agreed to let her, as long as we stayed within the Perryville city limits.

I guess we had no illusions about being alone. Per Mrs. Coughlin's orders, Jane was Janet's constant companion, and where Jane went, Berry was sure to follow.

Sunday afternoon was designated driver training day. I would drive around the neighborhood for about ten minutes until we came upon our favorite parking place, just up the street from the Coughlin house. Only now, Janet and I were in the front seat and Berry and Jane were stretched out on the back seat of my mom's car.

Janet hadn't mastered the skillful way Jane could straddle Berry's lap in the passenger's seat. The best we could do was to reach across the center console and rub each other. To compound matters, we always wore jeans on driver training day.

After that first frustrating Sunday afternoon, Janet asked if I had the key to the clinic. I did and pondered whether the risk of my mom hearing that her car was seen parked outside her place of work would be offset by the reward that Janet's suggestion hinted.

It's no secret that teenage hormones defy logic. I drove to the clinic in great haste, because, as I rationalized, the parking lot offered the best place in Perryville to practice parallel parking.

The twelfth of January was approaching and Janet's attention was drawn to the argument in the next room. Berry was pointing out that Jane would soon be sixteen and that she should give in to their mutual urges. Hearing Berry beg and Jane stand her ground was distracting and we let it interfere with our enjoyment.

Janet later apologized for her sub-par performance and for not fully appreciating my efforts. I told her that it was okay; I blamed Berry.

Our next opportunity to be together was a few days later when Mrs. Coughlin invited us to Jane's birthday party. Berry was quite upset when he discovered that Mr. and Mrs. Coughlin were going to be present, and there was no possibility that we were going to be able to take the girls out of the house. I guess he was planning on this being the big night.

I was a little surprised to see Mrs. Coughlin's attempt to make the party special. There was a lot of laughing and joking as we sang happy birthday to Jane, then she opened her gifts and gave us huge slices of cake. I was really surprised when Mrs. Coughlin herded us into the playroom and suggested that we dance. "We were young once," she said, falling into step with her husband as soon as Janet started the music.

We were so startled to see the change in Mrs. Coughlin, that we simply watched the older couple as they glided around the floor. Eventually, we were urged to dance. Janet explained to me that the 'eighties' music was the only kind her parents liked. They didn't have anything more modern.

Berry was still hoping to get Jane alone, but I was encouraged by the way Mrs. Coughlin was warming up to us. Eventually, the older couple said goodnight, and cautioned their daughters not to stay up too late either. Janet whispered to me that her mother was setting a time limit on the time we could stay. "Thirty minutes and you're out of here," she said.

"I guess that means Berry is out of luck for tonight," I joked, and was met with a stern frown from Janet.

Janet didn't protest when her sister darkened the room. We pretended to dance, but Berry guided Jane to the couch where they were soon dry humping, making me wonder if this could be Berry's big night after all. We were soon dry humping too, but in a standing position. Janet seemed unconcerned about what was happening on the couch. She worked my cock over pretty good, and she kept my tongue busy too.

I don't know how she kept track of the time, but at five minutes before midnight, she broke away from me, turned on the lights, and announced that time was up.

Berry and Jane grunted their protests at having been interrupted. Both girls looked disheveled, but Jane was by far the worse for wear.

We were putting our coats on at the front door when Janet remembered something.

"Mickey didn't get to kiss the birthday girl."

Berry, Jane, and I looked at Janet in disbelief. Berry and I looked at each other, and then Jane and I shared a look.

To me, Jane was the annoying little sister who always tagged along because her mother insisted on it. We rode to and from school together and double dated because Berry owned the car. We had two classes together, but we almost never talked. If she had something to say, it was to Berry or her sister. It was the same with me.

"Kiss her," Janet urged.

I don't know which one of us was more surprised, me for following Janet's order or Jane, for permitting the kiss. We moved a step closer to each other, she tilted her head upward and her lips met mine. I didn't know how long a birthday kiss was supposed to last, but I wanted to do it justice. We may have been conspiring against Janet for suggesting the kiss, or we may have been challenging each other, but we held it until Berry told us we had proven our point.

When we broke the kiss, laughing, I wondered if I looked as flushed as Jane. There was a look of amazement in her eyes that I'll never forget.

Berry grumbled as soon as we were outside. "That was a total loss. All I got out of it is a horrific case of blue balls."

I tried to calm him down by telling him that he would get another chance soon. I'd heard of a party at the McCall home the following Friday night, and although we hadn't been invited, I was sure that Janet would work her magic.

I was still puzzled about the kiss. Why had Janet suggested it? Had it taken Jane by surprise as much as it had surprised me? I made a point of asking Janet about it when we spoke on the phone the following night.

"I've got an idea that I want to talk to you about," she said.

That was the teaser. She didn't say more on the subject until we were on our way to school the next day.

"Did you like kissing Jane? I think you liked it a lot."

It was hard to talk in Berry's car without being overheard. At least that was the excuse Janet gave for not saying more. What was she getting at? Did she know what she was doing to my curiosity?

This went on for a week, and if I remembered every snippet of information she delivered during our nightly phone calls and on our ride to and from school, I would be no closer to knowing what she was getting at than I had been a week before.

Finally, on the night before our party date, she got specific. "Mickey, you and Jane are in the same class, and I know you enjoyed the kiss. I think it would be better if you guys were together."

A scene from an old movie I'd seen on television flashed in my head. Air raid sirens were blowing and the sky was aglow with rockets bursting in mid-air. Frightened citizens were rushing to underground shelters. The bombshell that Janet had just dropped made me want to seek shelter. When I didn't respond, she said we would talk the next day.

For the rest of that night, and all the following day, I agonized over Janet's suggestion that I should be with her sister. Was she saying that it was over between the two of us? Did it mean her promise to 'make me a man' when I became sixteen was off?

What was behind this? Did she want to be with Berry? Did she think she could keep him satisfied, thus protect her sister? Did she think that my being with Jane would lessen her desire to lose her virginity? Come on, Janet, give me some credit. I'm not the innocent, inexperienced kid I was only three months ago. We'd done oral together. I'd given her an orgasm. She'd liked it, hadn't she?

One thing that I knew was that she was placing too much emphasis on the kiss. While I'd noticed that Jane paid me more attention than before, walking with me to the classes we shared and chatting with me every chance she got, Jane was still my girlfriend's sister, nothing more.

My thoughts were interrupted by Janet's phone call. "Don't bring the key to the clinic tonight, okay?'

I didn't get a chance to ask why because she ended the call as soon as I agreed to abide by her wishes.

Her request for me not to bring the key to the clinic was self-explanatory, really. It would eliminate Berry's opportunity to be alone with Jane.

Had Janet given up her idea for us to change partners? That's what I hoped, and when we picked the girls up that night, I wasn't disappointed. It was obvious that Berry had not gotten the word. Had Jane been so vehemently opposed to the idea that Janet had done the next best thing by telling me to leave the key to the clinic at home?

Mrs. Coughlin was very hospitable when we went to pick up her daughters. She even commented about the way we helped the girls with their heavy coats. Was she being serious? Couldn't she see that I was checking out the buttons on Janet's new dress, trying to decide how hard it was going to be to feel her breasts?

As soon as we were in the car, Jane raised the question, "Do we have to go to the party?"

I felt Janet's body become rigid against mine. "Yes, we have to go. You know mom. She may call just to see if we've arrived safely."

"She'll call one of our cell phones. She won't know where we are," Jane argued.

I got an image of Jane in the throws of an orgasm as her cell was ringing and couldn't contain myself. Janet looked at me, questioning, and I told her I'd tell her later.

"Mom has the number for the McCall house, and she's just dying to speak with Sally's mother again. We have to at least show up," Janet said in a tone of finality, effectively ending the discussion.

Sally met us at the door and praised the sisters for how nice they looked in their new party dresses. It was true. Both girls were drawing the attention of other guys at the party.

We'd only been there long enough to be seen by the other attendees when Jane wanted to leave the party. Janet wouldn't hear of leaving, which was a stroke of luck because it was nearing ten PM when Mrs. McCall told us that Mrs. Coughlin had called to make sure that we had arrived safely.

We left immediately, making the excuse that we had a long drive ahead of us.

I wondered if the others were making the same calculations that were going through my mind. With a half hour drive to Perryville, and allowing fifteen minutes for the girls to make themselves presentable before we took them home, we would have an hour and a fifteen minutes to make out ... or whatever. That's when it struck me that Berry didn't know about the key. I waited until we were entering the city limits to break the news.

Berry was angry that I'd 'forgotten' to bring the key to the clinic and Jane said she would never speak to me again. He suggested that we stop at my house to pick up the key, but Janet vetoed that idea, saying that it might jeopardize our chances to use the clinic in future.

Berry bought her argument and headed for out usual parking place. Janet whispered that I deserved a reward for carrying out our plan. She helped me unbutton her dress, and by the time Berry parked the car, I had unhooked her bra and was massaging her breasts.

Janet must have felt secure in the feeling that we had foiled any plans that Berry and Jane may have had to go all the way. We became absorbed in what we were doing and didn't pay any attention to the make-out sounds coming from the cramped front seat. In the next thirty minutes, we progressed to her lying on her back with her skirt drawn up, my cock in her hand, and two of my fingers in her pussy.

We were really getting into it, both lost in passion. Nothing else mattered until we heard the sound coming from the front seat. It was high-pitched, 'eek, ' that made my teeth hurt. Janet pushed me up and raised her body to look toward the front. I followed her gaze and what I saw in the dim light was alarming.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.