Kitty - Cover

Kitty

Copyright© 2010 by Fable

Chapter 1: Riding in the Back Seat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Riding in the Back Seat - Kitty takes a young man through his teenage years into adulthood. There is more sex in this story than I usually include, and some of the characters lack conventional bearing. Codes will be added as the story takes form. As usual, your feedback is important to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Group Sex   First  

A word about my editors: Pepere, Andy and Neil have been with me for some time, and never complain when I take extended breaks from Sammy's Adventures, which they signed on for, to explore a new set of characters. These three guys correct my sloppy work, advise me on content, and seldom threaten to quit. I'm indebted to them and recommend their editorial skills to anyone trying to put words on paper.

Hope you enjoy Kitty ... Fable

The old timers sit around the cafe and curse the state highway department for reducing our town to a wide place in the road. To hear them talk, you would think the new road was opened yesterday, not seven years ago.

I remember how it was back then. There were three motels in town, two restaurants, a night club, more gift shops than you could count, and more than one thousand citizens who made their living from weary travelers. Today, the motels, restaurants, and gift shops are gone, the night club has been converted to a pool room with dancing on Saturday night, and the sign at the edge of town boasts a population of three hundred and three. Everyone knows that count is off by about fifty citizens.

People began vacating the town as soon as the first surveyor showed up to lay out the new highway. A fire at one of the motels woke us up at three o'clock in the morning. That's when Mr. Perryman contacted the mortgage and insurance companies and convinced them to pay the salary of a night watchman. Mr. Perryman was a shrewd old guy. His family had founded the town and he had its best interest at heart.

What kept us in Perryville was my mother's employment. When the doctor left town, she took over the clinic. In addition to immunizations and prescreening, she ran a quasi welfare agency and food bank for the underprivileged. There was also the occasional accident that required treatment. She was on call twenty-four hours per day, and when she decided the patient needed to be transported to a hospital, she rode along because there was no other person in town who was qualified. The monetary rewards were meager; we only remained in town because Mr. Perryman convinced her that her special skills were appreciated.

Changes came too gradually for me to take notice of what was happening in the town. It had never been large enough to support a high school, so I knew I'd be taking the bus to a consolidated school about twenty miles away. As families continued to pack up and leave town, fewer and fewer kids rode the buses to school. When the driver that drove the high school bus announced that he was leaving, the city council decided to discontinue our bus service. They claimed the town could not afford to run the bus for only six students. We had the choice of riding with the grade school kids or to carpool.

Berry and I arranged to ride with Kenny. That's when I became acquainted with Kitty. She was Kenny's girlfriend.

I was fourteen and I'd been studying girls for some time. Kitty was like an advanced degree to my education. To me, she was the idyllic girlfriend. I envied the way she looked at Kenny, adoringly, like he was her knight in shining armor. After the first week of riding with Kenny and Kitty, her dirty blond hair, tender smile, and gentle laugh were indelibly imbedded in my mind. The sway of her ass when she walked next to Kenny, and the way she stood on tiptoes to kiss him goodbye, occupied my mind from early morning until I went to sleep at night.

Berry was equally obsessed with the older woman. By the second week, we were arguing about which one of us Kitty had turned to wink at. I was sure that it was me. Berry was equally convinced that I was mistaken. "She wants me," he crowed.

On Friday of that second week, something happened that I would never forget. Kenny had no sooner accepted Kitty's parting kiss, when he slapped her on that perfect ass and motioned for me to hold up.

"Take your time walking to the car today. Make sure Berry takes his time, too."

I nodded my understanding and hurried to my first class without asking any questions.

"Why?" Berry asked. I had to confess that I didn't know why we were to take our time walking to the car that day.

"How long?"

Again, I had to explain that Kenny hadn't been specific.

Berry was suspicious. "He may be planning to take off without us."

As a lowly freshman, I found it impossible to reason with a junior. Reluctantly, I followed Berry until we saw Kenny's car, which was parked at the far end of the lot.

"See, he's still here. He didn't leave," I said, triumphantly, already picking up my pace.

"Wait!" Berry said.

I followed his gaze to the car and saw that Kenny seemed to be concentrating on something. His head was bent, like he was reading a book or selecting a station on the radio.

To me, everything made sense. Obviously, Kitty had something that demanded her to stay late. That must be the reason Kenny had told me to take my time walking to the car.

Why had Berry insisted that we wait? Other students were driving away. The parking lot was practically empty and we were standing in the open, about one hundred feet from Kenny's car.

"Don't watch them," Berry said in a commanding voice.

I was dumbfounded. What if Kenny decided to leave without us? "Why?" I asked.

"It will piss him off if he sees you watching them."

"Them? Why? He was alone, wasn't he?" I asked, for the second time.

Berry's look was a mixture of disgust and pity. "She's giving him a blowjob."

I was struck by the wisdom of a boy only two years older than me. Because I hadn't seen Kitty, I'd assumed that she was still inside the school. I'd completely missed the dazed look on Kenny's face.

That experience taught me to look at things differently. While it didn't lessen my infatuation with Kitty, I was often amazed by her indifference to public opinion. If she knew that we were aware of her intimacy with her boyfriend, she did nothing to hide it. After that day, when Kenny told us to take our time, I often thought I could see a residue of his cum on her lips when Kitty turned to welcome us to the back seat.

Although we seldom shared in the conversation that was taking place in the front seat, I kept my ears tuned for information about Kitty. What I learned was that she was upbeat about everything. She had a knack for making a complaint sound funny. I once overheard her tell Kenny that her mother had warned her that if she got herself knocked up, she would be out on her ear. "My Mom thinks I'm screwing half the town," she quipped.

That statement made sense to me. It was common knowledge that Kitty's mother changed lovers as often as she changed her underwear. Naturally, the older woman would think that her daughter was screwing the same guys as she was screwing.

Kenny played in a band, which was something Kitty found objectionable. She kept strict tabs on his gigs, and didn't hesitate to ask how it turned out. It soon became apparent to me that she didn't care if the band had played well. Her question was direct, yet teasing. "Did she suck you off first? I hope you wore a rubber."

It didn't matter how Kenny answered. When we heard the question on Monday morning, we knew it would be Friday before Kenny would tell us to take our time walking to the car. Kitty always assumed that Kenny had gotten laid after the gig, and from the way he accepted the punishment, she had not been wrong.

Things between the couple began to fall apart when Kenny announced that he'd been accepted at a state college. Kitty enlisted our help in harassing her boyfriend. She would turn and wink at one of us.

"Berry, do you think education improves sex?" she asked, laughing in a good natured way.

When Berry didn't answer, she would turn her attention to me. "Mickey, do you think a college girl has more brains in her pussy?"

Kitty didn't wait for an answer. She laughed and spoke to her boyfriend. "They agree with me. Pussy is pussy, whether its smart pussy or dumb pussy. You've got all the dumb pussy you can handle right here in Perryville. You'll be sure and tell us if smart pussy is better than dumb pussy, won't you? We'll all be anxious to read your first letter, right guys?" she asked, nodding her head and urging Berry and I to join her. How could we refuse?

Kitty had gotten her point across. She had identified Kenny's reason for heading off to college and it wasn't to further his education. As far as Kitty was concerned, Kenny wanted to sample smart pussy. She may have been right, because he did not deny his motive.

That school year was a revelation to me. Kitty's discussion of things sexual kept me on the edge of my seat. She pretended to speak confidentially to Kenny, but I believe she knew that I was captivated by everything she said. Her raunchy banter was a learning experience for me. By the end of the year, I knew more about the female anatomy, positions, and what girls liked, than I would have learned had I ridden the bus to school.

I was actually saddened when Kenny and Kitty graduated. The harsh reality was that I would no longer be privileged to eavesdrop on Kitty's descriptions of what she and Kenny had done the night before, or what she planned to do to him when they got home that day.

The streets of Perryville were often deserted that summer. I got a few glimpses of Kitty and was amazed that she was still with Kenny. You had to hand it to her. She knew that he would be leaving soon, and although she accused him of playing in his band to attract 'strange, ' and going to college to sample 'smart' pussy, she was a faithful girlfriend.

Compared to my freshman year, when I looked forward to sitting in the back seat and listening to Kitty expound on her sexual activity, my year as a tenth grader started out boring. Berry's father had left town to seek work elsewhere and left his car for Berry and his mother to drive. He invited me to ride with him. He also agreed to have two sisters as passengers. With what the city council contributed for each of us, and what he charged us, Berry made out like a bandit.

The Coughlins were new in town, having moved to Perryville to take advantage of the cheap rent. The doctor let them live in his house for practically nothing, just to satisfy the occupancy clause in his insurance policy. After Mr. Perryman's house, it was probably the next best house in town. Janet was in Berry's class; Jane was in mine. Their father left for work very early in the family car, which made it necessary for the girls to ride with us.

The sisters were always prompt. They came out the moment we stopped in front of the doctor's house and they never made us wait for them at the end of the school day. They were also very private. They bolted from the car as soon as it came to a stop and walked briskly to class. Except for lunch time, when they ate lunch together in the cafeteria, we never saw them. Try as we might, we were not able to strike up a conversation with them. This went on for the first two months of school.

The Coughlin sisters were not beautiful, but they were not unattractive either. They both had long dark hair, which was usually spun into a bun at the back of their heads. Naturally, Janet's breasts were better developed than Jane's, but the long skirts they wore provided no hint as to the shape of their legs.

How I missed Kitty. Berry was the first to mention her.

"Guess who pumped my gas last night?" he asked.

"Wasn't it Buster?"

Buster's parents had died suddenly, and he had invested his inheritance in the only service station in town. Considering how much the population had thinned out, it was a risky proposition for a twenty-one year old.

"Kitty, she said they're together now."

"Kitty and Buster are together?" I asked, and heard movement in the backseat. Were the Coughlin sisters leaning forward to overhear what Berry had to say about Kitty and Buster? Had they heard stories about Kitty?

Berry had heard the commotion in the backseat and winked at me to indicate that this could be the break we'd been looking for. He lowered his voice to a low whisper as he told me what Kitty had to say.

"She seemed to want to talk, so I got out of my car," he said.

"Did she say anything about Kenny?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "She's only had one letter from him. She thinks Kenny is convinced that college girls have brains in their pussies."

A noticeable cough came from the back seat.

"That must have devastated her," I commented.

"Not really, you know Kitty. Nothing Kenny ever did upset her. Anyway, she and Buster are pretty tight," Berry said, as he stopped the car.

The Coughlin sisters got out and we could see that they were blushing as they walked slowly to their first classes.

"Damn, look at that. They must be laughing about college girls having brains in their pussies," I said.

For the next two weeks, Berry and I reminisced about Kitty. We spoke in hushed voices, laughing at times and becoming quiet at other times, always aware that the Coughlin sisters were listening intently. We recounted everything from the first time Kitty gave Kenny a blowjob to the time she accused him of going to college simply to find out if smart girls had brains in their pussies.

As it became apparent to us that the sisters were intrigued by our account of Kitty's antics, we plotted to find out if our theory was accurate. We purposely continued our discussion after Berry parked the car. As we suspected they would do, the sisters lingered until we finished the story before getting out of the car and heading for class.

Then, that same day, they approached us in the cafeteria and asked to join us. This was exactly what we'd been hoping for. Why shouldn't Perryville kids stick together? They not only opened up about their personal lives, they asked us probing questions. After classes, the girls joined us to walk four abreast to the car. It didn't occur to me until later, but I was flanked by Janet, the older sister, and Jane was walking next to Berry.

On the way home, we spoke in our normal voices and the girls didn't try to hide their interest. Berry had stopped by the service station again and had talked with Kitty.

"She asked about you," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she wanted to know if you are getting any. I told her you're still a virgin."

"Why did you say that?" I asked, annoyed that he would tell Kitty that I was a virgin, more so that he would let the Coughlin sisters hear him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.