I Was the M in His Milf

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My youngest daughter dropped her boyfriend but she told me how he thought I was a real MILF. So, I let him 'F' this 'M.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I've seen one daughter through her teen years and have the other almost through them, she's seventeen. That's Robin. The older one, Christy, is twenty.

And, I've done it mostly alone. Their father, Ron, started screwing a girl just out of high school when they were just seven and four. So, it's been mostly me. Ron and Crystal, yes that's her name, I couldn't make that up, left for California but I think it's more like Oregon where they landed. We don't hear much from him, the child support comes through the lawyers and that's just fine.

Now my love life since (well, it wasn't much while Ron was at home, either) has been spotty, I've dated some and had a few hook-ups but never anything that seemed like it would lead to permanence.

Even now, I'm seeing (that's a nice word for 'fucking') my boss, Ernie, who owns the insurance agency where I work. I have a position under Ernie, he jokes, and we've been together about a year and a half. His wife, he tells me, has at least two guys taking care of her so he says he doesn't feel guilty about it and I guess I don't either.

Ernie's fifty-nine and our sex it pretty good but I'm just forty-one and can remember how a really hard, eager cock feels like. That's not Ernie. But he tries and that's a lot.

Guiding two girls, two rather precocious (sex-crazy, actually) girls into and through puberty was and is a challenge and I early-on decided to drop the medical terms and go with just what they talk about at school anyway, cocks, pussies, cum, fucking, blowjobs, you get the idea.

So, discussions around the dinner table tend to be pretty open and frank. We save them for when Grandma isn't visiting if you get my drift. I'm as open with my girls as I can be because I don't want them to get pregnant, get in trouble or fall for some asshole like I did.

As a result, table talk has been rather interesting at times when the girls are telling me who they're fucking and how often and what positions, how much they suck-off their boyfriends, how they like their pussies licked. Yes, it's pretty wild sometimes.

Our discussions have been both ways, I've told them about Ernie and me, pretty much everything, how he loves his cock sucked and the way he tongues way up inside me, farther than any other guy has. And they've told me their sexual exploits. Sometimes in very vivid detail. I usually masturbate two, three times after a particularly juicy session of my daughter's detailing their fun.

These two girls are quite hot-looking, Robin, the younger one, especially. The main difference is how they dress, Robin wants everyone to know she's a hottie. Even when she was twelve or thirteen. I have to constantly check her clothing to make sure she was wearing panties and a bra. I've sent her back to re-dress hundreds of times. She just keeps trying. She's often nude or just in panties around the house. At least it's just us girls.

I must admit that I'm envious of my girls. I'm fucking a guy who was eighteen when I was born and now can't always get a really good hard-on, they're fucking boys left and right.

Robin and her boyfriend, Travis, fuck every afternoon after school, at least twice and she often sends him home with a fresh blowjob. Oh, the days. And during the summer, well, I'm at work and I guess Travis shows up about ten and they fuck all day. According to Christy, they never close her bedroom door and she has to walk by from her room to the rest of the house. She says they aren't easily embarrassed. They even come to the kitchen to make lunch naked, his cock drooping down rather largely, she says. Hmm.

With my listening to their exploits, I can't help but look at my sex life as a far cry from what I would really like under ideal circumstances. I've really become jealous of my daughter's sex lives compared with mine.

It's Robin, especially, who is setting new records, it seems. She loves to fuck and she's not shy about it. Neither is her boyfriend, Travis. There's been more than once when I've walked into her room with a pile of fresh laundry or something and they're going at it on her bed, Travis's white ass bobbing up and down between her knees. He usually just keeps fucking her as he turns his head and grins at me.

I just put her birth control pill out for her every morning and watch her take it. I'm not ready to become a grandmother. Oh, no.

Now, Travis, is a good looking guy, a year older than Robin, so he's out of high school, just a part-time job and he stays busy, mostly, by fucking my daughter. He's enlisted in the service and will be going in at the end of next month. They've decided to break-up as they just won't be together and, frankly, I think the only thing holding them together is his cock inside her.

Like I said, my girls and I are pretty open about sex and this one night, we were sitting around after supper when Robin said, "You know, Mom, Travis calls you a MILF when you're not around. You know what it means?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. I don't know why he'd want me when he's doing you all the time."

"Oh, but you should hear him talk. He would fuck you in a second, Mom, in a second."

"I think you should see if he wants to, Mom, I mean, why not, go for it," says my oldest, Christy.

"Sure, it's fine with me. I really think you'd enjoy him, Mom, he's got a great cock and it's hard all the time. It just never gets soft."

"Well, that would be nice for a change. Truthfully, a few of the guys I've been with in the last year or so, well, they need that 'little blue pill.'"

"Oh, not Travis. It's like a rock. One day last summer, he came over right after you left for work and we did it five times. He never, ever got soft. Now, we did fool around in between quite a bit, but he just goes and goes. If that's what you want, he's your guy."

"Well, but he's your guy, Robin."

"Not really, that's mostly over, I've got my eye on a new guy anyway. Be my guest. Trav would love it. He thinks you're hot, Mom. Well, you are, you know. Why not?"

We set up a movie to watch and throughout it, a comedy with all of us laughing, I was filled with thoughts of Travis and his hard cock sliding in and out of me as I held my legs wide for him. I sat there, dreaming visions of his naked body when Robin asked, "Mom, you're staring off into space. What are you thinking about?"

I felt my face redden, "Travis," I owned up as they both laughed.

"Mom wants to fuck your boyfriend, Robin," Christy said.

"I think you should, Mom. Like I said, he'd jump at the chance. I've heard him."

"And, you wouldn't mind?"

"Mom, go right ahead. He and I are history."

"Well, truth is, I've gotten myself off quite a few times thinking about him. I know it sounds awful."

"Mom, it sounds normal to me," offered my oldest.

"Tell you what, Mom, I'll even set it up for you. Travis and his nineteen-year old hard cock. Here's your chance. If you want him, I'll do it."

Well, the thought of it sure had me wet. So, I nodded and said, "Sure."

She picked up her cell and the next thing I heard was "Hi, it's me, um, I'm setting up something special for you to remember while you're in basic training. So, if you come over, you'll get a fucking you'll never forget. I'm home alone so just come on up to my bedroom and be ready for a hell of a good time."

Soon, she ended the call and we all began laughing, though my laughter was also with a very wet pussy. The girls all ran to shower and got dressed up for a night out and left to go clubbing.

I took a quick shower and went and got naked into Robin's bed with the lights out and the door closed to wait on Travis. I was so hot, I rubbed my clit into a wonderful orgasm in just a minute or two, almost a record for me.

It wasn't long before I heard his car, a Camero with loud mufflers, pulling into the driveway. I heard the car door slam, the front door open and his steps running up the stairs, then throwing the door open. He stood there, the hall light silhouetting his muscular body.

"I hope you're ready to get fucked."

I laughed slightly and he stepped in the room and was soon out of his clothes and slipped under the sheet and immediately grabbed my left breast.

"Um, oh, shit, Mrs. Becker? Oh, god, I'm so sorry," and he jumped up out of bed and started to reach for his clothes as I grabbed his cock and said, "I hope you're ready to get fucked."

He got the idea immediately and was back in bed, taking over completely. It soon became apparent that Travis did have a thing for his girlfriend's mother, he was all over me, feeling me, kissing me, rubbing his cock against me, then down sucking my nipples as his hand slipped in between my thighs which I freely opened to him.

I reached down between us and grasped his hard cock, oh, it was larger than I had expected and rubbed my thumb in the juice that had collected on the tip.

"Oh, Mrs. Becker, this is a dream come true. Did Robin know you were going to be in here instead of her?"

"Well, I think that under the circumstances, you should call me, Anita, after all, I'm holding your cock, and yes, she set this all up. She told me that you thought I was a MILF and so I thought I'd fulfill your hopes. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Oh, there's no way I could ever be disappointed, I've wanted this ever since I first saw you."

Well, how could I deny him a nice fuck after saying that, so I pulled him over me as I spread open. He knelt up over me and asked, "Would you mind if I turned on the lights, I just want to see you naked as I fuck you, okay?"

Again, how do you say, 'no, ' to that, so I told him to turn the lights on and he was soon back between my legs as I stared at his long, thick cock. Oh, Robin never told me he was this large. It looked at least eight, probably nine inches, as he leaned forward and I felt his cock tip part me open as he pressed in.

His hands were all over my breasts as he pushed inside me. I raised my hips enjoying the tight fullness as he entered me further. Then, he pulled back and began cycling in and out of me.

"Oh, this is what I've wanted. Oh, man, you are tight, Mrs ... uh, Anita, just wonderful. Oh, your pussy, mmm."

"You sure fill me up, Travis. I never knew you were so well endowed. Robin kept that from me."

"Maybe being with you has made my dick bigger, could be," he laughed as he stroked in and out, sending delicious waves all through my tingly body.

His body was well-muscled, strong, sturdy, and I was getting so turned-on as his cock stroked in and out of me. His hands were on my breasts, rubbing, as he rolled my nipples between his fingertips, then he leaned over to suck a nipple into his mouth. Mmm, this was even better than I'd hoped.

He was fucking me slowly and deeply, just the way I always love it (well, almost always, I do like it hot and fast sometimes) and I raised my legs up trying to get him even deeper. He was touching me in places so deep I don't think I'd ever been touched before.

"You know Robin liked me to do her doggie-style, right? Do you like it that way, too?"

"I love it doggie" I replied and he pulled out of me, I rolled up onto my hands and knees, legs splayed wide as he pushed back into me, drips of my juices running down my thighs. Then, he began again, slowly going back and forth.

I wanted to add to our fucking so I started moving my hips around in a circle as I also clenched and loosened my pelvic muscles around his shaft.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.