My Slut Marge - Cover

My Slut Marge

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She is just what the title says.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   .

Marge is, and always has been, what some guys call pleasingly plump and others call fat. Whatever the nomenclature used by others all I can say is that she suits me and given the amount of cock she has taken over the ten years we have been married she has also suited a lot of others.

I met Marge when a guy brought her to a party at the fraternity I belonged to. He took her upstairs and fucked her and then had walked out and left her there. Someone else had walked by the room, seen her and had helped himself and thirty-five guys later Marge was trying to find someone to give her a ride home. I like my girls to have a little meat on their bones and she did have a lovely face and so I told her I would give her a ride. As she was climbing in my car she thanked me and then she said that she lived with her parents and she was going to catch hell when she got home looking like she did. She was a little on the cum splattered side so I took her to my apartment and while she showered I ran to a twenty-four hour Wal-Mart and got her some undamaged clothes. When I took them back to the apartment she was lying naked on my couch and things happened and she never left my apartment all weekend.

When I dropped her off at her parent's house on Sunday night I asked her if she had a boyfriend.

"Just that asshole that dumped me at the frat house and I don't care if I ever see him again."

I asked her out and a week later she moved in with me. Before she moved in she told me that she liked to fuck and that she liked variety.

"If it will bother you that I will sometimes go out on a date with someone else tell me now."

I told her she could fuck whomever she wanted to as long as she would fuck whomever I wanted her to.

She smiled, "Do you really mean that?" I told her that I really did.


I liked Marge and I liked fucking her, but I'm also pretty much of an asshole and I had some things in mind when I said, "As long as you fuck whomever I want you to." Charlie fixed my car and Marge paid the bill on his desk. Dean fixed my VCR, TV and stereo and Marge paid the bill on the couch in his office. I needed to raise money to take us on Spring Break in Florida so I threw a party and charged a hundred bucks a pop. For their money those who attended got all the beer they could drink and all the Marge they wanted. I raised twenty-seven hundred and sixty dollars and I'm still trying to figure out where the sixty came from. The room in Lauderdale didn't cost a dime because Marge fucked the motel manager damned near to death. I only had to pay for gas at three out of eleven stops. At every gas station after I filled up I gave the station attendant a choice - money or Marge and eight of them took Marge. The other three attendants were women and even then one almost went for Marge.

Once Marge moved in I never paid rent again. When it was due I told the manager that Marge had the money and he should stop by the apartment and collect it from her. I always left her the money, just in case, but she never needed it. If I had a party and ordered a keg of beer I always sent Marge to pick it up and when she came back to the apartment she always gave me back the money.

"I'll have to do him again when I take the keg back to cover the security deposit.

One day out of curiosity I asked Marge if there was anyone she wouldn't fuck. "No, if it is a hard cock I'll take it at least once." I began to wonder about that and being the asshole that I am I knew that one day I was going to test her.


Three weeks before graduation I game home to find Marge with a bunch of U-Haul boxes and I asked her what she was doing. "You will be leaving in three weeks and so I need to get packed and find a place to stay."

"The hell you do. You are going with me."

She threw herself into my arms and cried and blubbered and all that kind of shit. I bought her the ring (no, that's not true - I picked out the ring - she paid for it in the back room of the jewelry store) the next day and she called her mother and then things got out of hand. I had been thinking of a civil ceremony in front of a justice of the peace, but Marge's mother just wouldn't have it. We ended up with the gown, the church wedding, the reception and the whole nine yards. It was interesting to watch the bride to be fuck all seventeen men at the bachelor party and I wondered if I was the only one at the reception who saw the new blushing bride sneak off with the best man.

Marge was a slut, but Marge wasn't a dumb slut. She was a computer whiz and that had been her major in college. She quickly found a job, which was a good thing because it took me almost three months to find one. By the time I started work Marge had been nailed by every guy she worked with and had become her boss's "unofficial" girl friend. Harry just could not get enough of the little slut.

"He wants me to leave you and marry him. Think I should? He's awfully rich."

"I've always let you do what you wanted to do. You want his money, go get it."

She made a face at me and then said, "No, I don't think so. He probably wouldn't let me fuck whoever I want. I guess I'll just have to stay with you and fuck him twice a day to keep him happy."

A month after I started my new job the company held an open house at a local hotel for our suppliers and customers and I had Marge come over and meet me when she got off work. I was talking to George, the VP of Marketing and I heard him say, "Oh my God" and I looked to see what he was staring at and saw Marge standing in the doorway looking for me. She might be pleasingly plump, but she is also pure sex on the hoof. Her 38DD's were threatening to destroy the top of her dress and her short dress and high heels showed off her legs to perfection. Frank, the President of the company, walked up to George and me and looking Marge's way he said, "I hope she's not in the wrong room. I'd like to watch her walk around for a while." Just then Marge saw me and came toward us. When she got to us I said, "Gentlemen, I'd like you to meet my wife" and both men got sheepish looks on their faces as I made the introductions.

Marge asked me where the bathroom was and when she left us I blew both men away. In fact, I even surprised myself. I knew I was an asshole and that I used Marge to get things for me, but suddenly there was something that I didn't want to use Marge for - I wanted to get it for myself. As both men watched Marge walk away I said, "I need to clear the air here. This is not about advancement and I want to make that perfectly clear. I do not use my wife for things like that, but Marge is a cock hungry slut and if I know her at all she will fuck some one before we leave here tonight. She can't help it; it is just the way she is. Nobody else here knows her or knows that about her so you two have a head start if you want it. She prefers the direct approach. If you will excuse me I think I need a fresh drink."

Marge told me later that George had walked up to her and asked, "Is what your husband said about you true?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.