You Are What You Are - Cover

You Are What You Are

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A very rich and very bad guy takes another man's wife to do with as he pleases.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex  

Taking in Tony's words, Molly now knew that the reason she was here had nothing to do with entertaining a kindly elder gentleman on his birthday.

Jason was sending her on some sort of sexual journey and there was no telling where it was going to end. She still hadn't come to terms with how much she had already enjoyed the morning and how helpless she had been to control herself, but one thing was sure, sucking cock was the one thing she hated worst in the world.

Taking a long moment to look deep within herself, she found the decision simple, if not easy.

"Before Jason, everything was boring," she thought to herself, before giving Tony his answer.

"Okay," responded Molly, meekly.

"Very well," continued Tony, "The first thing I want you to do is just put my dick in your mouth and I take it from there.

Hugely embarrassed to be under such scrutiny, Molly did as she was told, but before she even realized what was happening, Tony put both his hands behind her head and simply pulled her forward in one smooth motion until her face was buried in his pubic hair and his dick was fully down her throat.

Suddenly looking up in panic, Molly's body quickly initiated all the gagging and gulping sounds appropriate to the event and the expression on her face changed from panic to that of desperate pleading and back to panic again, but all to no avail.

"Alright, Molly, just relax now," coached Tony, calmly, "There's no need to panic. It's just a reflex, you can control it. You mustn't throw up or it will come out your nose."

Trying her best, Molly managed to be still for a few moments, but was soon overcome again and began desperately tapping on Tony's thighs with her hands and trying to push away, but the effort proved fruitless as Tony wrapped his legs around her torso to prevent any escape and held her fast to his crotch, refusing to give her even an inch of relief.

"Now just take it easy, Molly," insisted Tony, again, "just relax. You can still breath so there's no need to panic. Just take it easy now. Everything's going to be fine."

Now adding crying to her plethora of desperate sounds as she struggled for control, Molly slowly managed to lose her panic and realized she had no choice but to follow Tony's instructions as he calmly continued coaching her.

"That's it, Molly, " Tony continued as he unwrapped his legs from around her to ease her fear, "First of all, I want you to concentrate on your breathing. Take some deep breaths ... relax your throat muscles ... straighten you neck, just like sword swallowers do. Concentrate on everything you are feeling in your throat. Concentrate on it and then you can control it."

With Tony continually encouraging her, even as he still held her firmly in place, Molly slowly managed to lose her desperation and fear after a couple of minutes, although she was still highly uncomfortable both physically and mentally and couldn't stop the steady stream of ugly sounds insisted upon by her body.

"Stay with me now, Molly," continued Tony, "I'm going to hold you here for a few minutes just like this so your throat muscles will get used to it. It's going to be okay for you to adjust your position slightly as you need to bye and bye. Don't worry, if you don't struggle you're not going to be injured. Everything's going to be fine. You just need to concentrate now and get control of yourself."

Taking Tony's instructions to heart as a matter of self preservation, Molly struggled mighty at first, but slowly managed to find success in his method, first getting control and then finally finding at least a tolerable level of discomfort.

With nothing left to do but endure as she continued to adjust to the presence of Tony's dick deep in her throat, Molly settled in, although she couldn't stop the tears from profusely running down her cheeks nor keep herself from groaning and gulping and making a host of other ugly sounds which filled the otherwise silent room.

Also silent but infinitely more profound was the humiliation Molly felt as she slowly squirmed and dangled helplessly, a ten inch rubber dick in her pussy and a foot long real one down her throat.

Finally letting her retreat from his dick after the longest ten minutes of her life, Tony once again offered Molly his praise and allowed her to wash her face with a towel that he had thoughtfully put nearby, but after a few minutes of rest, he was back to business.

"Time to go again, Molly. You can do this. Are you ready?" asked Tony.

Able to give nothing more than a little nod of affirmation, Molly took a deep breath and braced herself for what was to come.

"Okay, here we go," Tony coached, "This time we're not going to have any pauses. This time we're going to go for it. Here we go now..."

With Tony guiding her head as she continued groaning and gagging, Molly managed to survive as Tony kept pushing his dick all the way down her throat and then back out again as he pleased.

Gradually working her way up to ten strokes at a time and repeating that several times, Tony finally gave her another pause, but only after it was obvious she had hit a wall for the moment.

"Very good, Molly!" Tony declared, offering her robust praise, "Very good, Molly! That was very good!"

Hoping to God that it was over as she rested, Molly found herself crushed to find out it was not and, in fact, had only just begun.

"Stay with me now, Molly," Tony soon called her back to duty, "I want you to do it by yourself this time. All the way now. All the way in and all the way out. You can do it."

Managing to accomplish the task and continue on her own, Molly was relieved to find that it slowly became easier and easier and finally offered her little discomfort ... until it got even more awful.

"You need to pick up the pace now, Molly," Tony informed her gently but firmly, "Smooth it out ... all the way in and all the way out in one smooth motion ... no hesitation..."

Now knowing there was to be no reprieve, Molly had to work harder than ever under Tony's direct and unrelentingly strict supervision. Correcting even any minor flaw or break in her rhythm, he gave her no quarter and no peace as he urged her on.

Plunging his dick down her throat and all the way back out again, time after time, Molly's body also continued to deny her any measure of dignity as she loudly and continually announced her efforts with grunts and groans of every kind for a full ten minutes more.

"That was excellent, Molly! Very good indeed!" gushed Tony, as he pulled Molly to him and gave her a little hug, which Molly was surprised to find made her feel better.

"You can do this, Molly," assured Tony, when he had decided it was time for another round, but before doing so he also gave her a bit of teasing, "You know, Molly, I think you look rather good with a dick in your mouth."

"Prick," protested Molly, unable to keep from grinning in spite of everything and hitting Tony again on the thigh with her fist.

"Well, I think one more time will be enough for today, but we have to make it the best," announced Tony, delivering Molly another round of terrible news.

"Oh god, what's he got in the box this time," thought Molly as Tony produced yet another wooden box.

"I have eight flavors," smiled Tony, as he lifted the lid to reveal a selection of squeeze bottles, "Which one would you like?"

"Boysenberry, I guess," answered Molly.

"Good choice," responded Tony, "You were smart to take Nettie's advice. Boysenberry comes off easiest."

Not knowing exactly what he was talking about at first, it soon became terribly clear as Tony squeezed a line of the liquid along the length of his dick and then amazed Molly even further as he produced a small brush and began distributing it over the entirety of his dick which quickly became a bright blue.

"Well, just give it a minute of soak in," grinned Tony, as Molly inwardly groaned.

"Alright, Molly," continued Tony, after giving the liquid time to become what was in Molly's mind, evil, "This time I want you to take my dick all the way in and then hold it there. I will tell you what to do from there."

Following his instructions to the accompaniment of a large groan, Molly took Tony's dick into her mouth and down her throat until her face was once again buried in his pubic patch.

"Look at me now, Molly," instructed Tony, "I want you to start massaging the base of my dick with your lips ... that's it ... now short little strokes ... just about an inch ... that's it ... now slowly work your way out ... not too fast ... work it good now, about an inch at a time ... that's it ... don't forget your lips."

Making Molly work his dick an inch at a time from his balls all the way out to the head, she groaned and grunted continuously from her efforts, she had no more made it to the end when she was instructed to work her way back down again in the same way.

Having to repeat the whole procedure again and then a third time, Molly felt her whole world coming to an end as she saw there was still a faint hue of blue to Tony's dick and she was once again instructed to begin long stroking to Tony's exacting specifications.

"Smooth all the way now, Molly. You know how to do it. Smooth all the way ... you need to pick up the pace now, Molly ... a fast cock sucker is a good cock sucker..."

Groaning and moaning and growling ever louder as Molly stroked the full length of Tony's dick as fast as she could go, a full five minutes more passed before she was brought to the brink of exhaustion and Tony allowed her to stop, but also ordered her to keep his dick in her mouth.

"Alright, I want to come now, Molly."

Taking a deep breath, Molly began sucking away on the end of Tony's dick, horribly afraid of how long it would take, but she was surprised that in no time at all she felt the little tell-tale swell of his dick and then the gush of his thick and warm masculine essence.

Supremely grateful that he quickly expended himself, Molly was not, however, so grateful that Tony's huge balls also meant there was a huge amount of sucking to be done before it was over. She was also surprised to find herself genuinely grateful for Tony's praise of her performance.

"Very good, Molly," Tony offered, as he drew her to him for a big hug, "Very good indeed!"

Wiping her face with the towel and relaxing for a moment, Molly's feeling of relief suddenly vanished as a huge wave of nausea suddenly flooded over her. Forgetting about the henry in her pussy and running as fast as she could to the little bathroom in the far corner of Tony's den, she quickly flung the door open and launched her lunch into the toilet in one violent spasm.

"Congratulations," said Tony, pulling Molly up into his arms after she had finished rinsing the foul taste out of her mouth and meekly returned to her position between his knees, "Now you are a proper cock sucker."

"Prick," responded Molly, a weak little grin on her face.

"Alright, Molly," said Tony, not bothering to get dressed and once again using his customary two word phrase that Molly had learned could mean both good and bad, "I think we should add a little variety to this party."

Escorting Molly to the center of the room, Tony removed her thong and, after putting it aside, put his left hand on her shoulder.

"Just bend over and put your hands on your knees for me now, Molly."

Complying with his instructions, Molly was quickly surprised as Tony reached for the ball of the henry with his right hand and simply began fucking her again from behind at a moderate pace.

Immediately commencing with her usual grunts and groans, Molly took a few stutter steps in response to the sudden onslaught, but soon settled in, establishing a rhythm with her breathing and the strokes of the henry.

Having never had sex standing up, Molly wasn't sure how it was going to go, but as the events of the day were beginning to teach her, it didn't seem to matter how or when or where, she liked getting fucked and she liked it a lot.

Responding accordingly, Molly quickly escalated her grunts and groans to her customary loud Ahhhh's and Ohhhh's and began slowly making her way about the room in short little steps of passion as Tony deftly followed her and continued to pummel her from behind and below.

Experimenting with her positions and how far she wanted to bend over, Molly found that as long as she was getting the henry it didn't matter much and continued wandering around the room, with Tony hammering away at her with the henry and carefully steering her away from any furniture.

Letting Molly enjoy herself for about as long as she could last on her feet, Tony stepped up the pace and began charging Molly for the service.

"Do you want some more, Molly?" Tony demanded to know.

"Ohhhhhh! YES!" Molly assured him.

"Talk to me, Molly," Tony demanded again.

"PUSSY! exclaimed Molly, but was still unable to satisfy him.

"Get that pussy up here then, Molly," demanded Tony, "Come on stick it up here!"

Bending her body over as far as possible until her head was well behind her knees, Molly thrust her pussy as high into the air as she could and was duly rewarded as Tony continued work in her with the henry, thrusting it fast and hard and deep as Molly screamed her approval.

"PUSSY! TONY! PUSSY!

Giving her what she wanted for a couple of minutes, Tony then totally changed his approach and gave Molly a new set of instructions.

"Alright, Molly, I want you to put your elbows on your thighs now."

Quickly obeying his instructions, Molly was duly rewarded as Tony began circling the henry in her pussy, gifting her with yet another screwing.

Immediately following his lead, Molly soon found herself throwing her dignity to the wind and wagging her tail like an over-eager puppy as Tony made her beg for more of his attentions.

"Do you like this, Molly?" Tony demanded to know, "Talk to me, Molly."

"PUSSY! TONY! PUSSY!" Molly screamed in desperation.

This time giving himself over five minutes of amusement as Molly desperately wagged her tail and howled, Tony finally buried the henry in her pussy and began moving it rapidly in a circle, using his hand on her shoulder as leverage to push harder and harder until Molly began screaming out her orgasm and her appreciation.

Ohhhhh! PUSSY! TONY! PUSSY!"

Still groggy from her orgasm, Molly offered no resistance as Tony gently maneuvered her to the platform and let her collapse onto it in a state of post coital oblivion.


"Wow, what a day," said Molly, after the henry had been put away and she and Tony had spent most of an hour in pleasant conversation, "We, still have couple of hours until we have to go in for dinner. Can I help you tidy up or anything?"

"There is still one thing left to be done," informed Tony.

"Okay, what's that?" asked Molly, cheerfully.

"Molly, before we go in, I'm afraid you are going to want me to fuck you in the ass," declared Tony.

"Of course, I am," laughed Molly, "Just as soon as pigs start flying backwards."

"You have a choice," informed Tony, "Either you ass belongs to me or you lose your bush."

"You're not serious?" queried Molly.

"That's the way it is," assured Jason.

"Damn that Jason," swore Molly.

"Oh, I don't know," laughed Tony, "A young beautiful girl like you? I think it's a great idea.

"Very funny," growled Molly, "You men are all alike."

"Indeed we are," agreed Tony.

"So what do you mean by 'own it' exactly?" asked Molly.

"Own it means I own it," declared Tony, "as in any time any place anywhere."

"Come on, Tony, don't be that way," pleaded Molly, "You have to give me something here."

"Alright," Tony conceded, As much as I want until the end of the year. After that, once a month, and a 'special occasion, ' every once in a while," replied Tony, "and you have to give it up."

"What do you mean by give it up?" asked Molly.

"You know what I mean," answered Tony.

"I could never take the whole thing," declared Molly, "You can only use half."

"What you will get is no more nor any less than what will fit," responded Tony.

"And you would be very careful," Molly ventured, cautiously.

"You know I would," assured Tony.

"And I could try it once to see how it goes?" asked Molly.

"I think that would be fair," agreed Tony, "but you don't get to call it off in mid-stream. Once I start it gets finished and then you can decide. If you decide no, then you get shaved immediately ... by me."

"Fuck," responded Molly, conceding defeat, "but I can't take the whole thing, you know I can't. Just half, no more!"

"Just whatever will fit," demanded Tony.

"Grrrrrrr!" growled Molly, in acceptance.


"These are better than any you can buy," declared Tony, as he stretched a condom down the full length of his dick, "I make them myself."

"Goody for you," declared Molly, sarcastically.

Ordering Molly to back up to him on her hands and knees and adjusting the level of the platform to his liking, Tony left her there for a moment as he retrieved another large squeeze bottle and unceremoniously stuck the end of it in her anus.

"Don't worry, this is just a little lubricant," explained Tony, as he squeezed the bottle and Molly felt the thick cool liquid invade her innards.

"That wouldn't be necessary if you would just not do this and say you did," declared Molly, "That's what a real gentleman would do."

"When it comes to getting a chance to fuck a beautiful young woman in the ass, there are no gentleman," responded Tony, as he put his hands on each of Molly's shoulders for leverage and promptly rammed half his dick into her ass.

"NOOOOOO! TONY!" cried Molly, shocked to her very core, "No! JESUS! TONY! I changed my mind!!"

"Too late," replied Tony, as he held her tight to him, offering her no room for escape, despite her initial reflexive jump for freedom.

"No! No! No! Tony! Please! STOP IT! Tony! Please! Take it out! Please!"

"Not on your life," replied Tony, as he began giving short strokes, working his dick further and further into Molly's ass.

"No! No! Tony! Please! You have to! Please!" Molly begged.

"I don't have to do anything I don't want to and I don't want to, so I'm not going to," declared Tony, adamantly.

"Ohhh! Tony! Please! I can't stand it! Tony! Please!" Molly continued begging.

"You seem fine to me," countered Tony, having gained another two inches and making steady progress due to the generous amount of lubricant he had put on his dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.