You Are What You Are
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very rich and very bad guy takes another man's wife to do with as he pleases.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex  

"Hey, Jean Paul," said Molly, having dialed him on her cell, "I'm not going to be able to come into work today, sorry."

"Well, okay, are you alright?" asked Jean Paul.

"Jason has proposed," informed Molly, skipping his question.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Jean Paul, "Well, it's been six months, it's about time, congratulations!"

"Thanks," said Molly, "I need your advice."

"Oh, honey! That's too big for me!" responded Jean Paul.

"No, it's not that," said Molly, "Something else."

"Sure, Molly," responded Jean Paul, "I'll do my best. What is it?"

"Well, Jason left me a note this morning before he went to work," explained Molly, "It's just a name and an address. I'm supposed to go there."

"Oh, dear," mused Jean Paul.

"Yeah," responded Molly.

"Listen Molly, you know I've known Jason for years, but in all that time, I still don't really know him." responded Jean Paul, "There is one thing, however, that I've learned about him."

"Go ahead," urged Molly.

"Jason doesn't deal in instructions," said Jean Paul, "He deals in expectations."

"I've kind of noticed that," responded Molly.

"To be clear," said Jean Paul, "The less instructions you get, the higher his expectations."

"This note has no instructions whatsoever," said Molly.

"Exactly," said Jean Paul.


Arriving at modest house in a modest neighborhood, Molly checked the address for the third time before tentatively ringing the doorbell.

Being greeted by a lady whom she judged to be slightly older than her mother, the woman was also very nice looking for her age with salt and pepper hair woven into a single braid that reached down past her waist.

Not knowing exactly what to say, Molly's anxiety was relieved, however, by the woman's warm smile and friendly manner.

"You must be Molly," said the woman, "I'm Nettie. Welcome my dear, won't you come in? I've baked some cookies. Do you like cookies?"

Being escorted to a couch opposite a love seat with a table in between, Molly quickly found herself enjoying cookies and milk as the elderly lady sat beside her and produced a family picture album.

"These are Tony and me, of course," informed Nettie, as she began pointing out particular photo's, "We were born on the same day to next door neighbors and we grew up together. I can't remember a time when we weren't in love. Today is his birthday, you know."

" ... This is us in junior high ... at the high school prom ... high school graduation... " continued Nettie as she took most of the next two hours to guide Molly through the story of their lives, "Tony was an injection molding engineer ... Tony always said there wasn't anything he couldn't make a perfect replica of and you know engineers, always building things ... Tony loves to build things. He can build anything."

"He's very handsome," offered Molly, still wondering what she was doing there, but also liking Nettie very much and enjoying her company and her stories.

"Well, my dear, Molly," said Nettie, clearly taking things in a new direction as she took Molly by the hand and escorted her over to another part of the room next to a small table with a beautifully inlaid wooden box, "You must think me a terrible chatterbox. I just go on so sometimes."

"No, Mam, not at all," assured Molly, truthfully, "I've had a wonderful time, really I have."

"Well, I'm so glad, my dear," responded Nettie, casually, before shocking Molly to her very toes, "You can put your clothes in the box."

"What?" asked Molly, her eyes popping wide in surprise and too stunned to say anything else as her mind was blasted with questions about what Nettie was up to, not the least of which being if it might be something sexual between them.

"Oh, don't worry, it's very clean," offered Nettie, either completely unaware of Molly's trepidations or ignoring them, "Just put your underwear between your skirt and your blouse and you can put your shoes and socks underneath the table."

Too stunned to do otherwise, and remembering Jason was a man of expectations, Molly followed Nettie's instructions and soon stood before her totally naked and barely able to breath as Nettie produced a long length of bright red ribbon material and proceeded to wrap it around Molly's waist and tie it in a huge bow in front of her belly button.

"Well, now, aren't you just as pretty as a picture," declared Nettie, stepping back to survey Molly as well as her own handiwork, "Very well, come along, my dear."

Following Nettie through the house to the back door, Nettie pointed her to the back yard and sent her on her way.

"Tony is out in his den, just follow the sidewalk and go on in through the green door."

Being glad the back yard sported a very high fence to cover her nudity, Molly walked toward what she could tell had once been a three car garage. Reaching the door and seeing it had a window, she peeked inside to see Tony casually sitting on a couch reading a book.

Studying him for a moment, Molly was amused to notice that he had the same salt and pepper hair as Nettie and also how neat and tidy his personal space was, with not a single item out of place.

Having carefully kept an eye out for any photo or any reference to Jason during her time with Nettie, but finding none, Molly realized this elderly couple were most likely simply friends of Jason's or perhaps even just friends of a friend.

Feeling certain that, given the development of their relationship, Jason wouldn't allow anyone else to fuck her, she figured she was there simply to give Tony a birthday blow job, which she dreaded because she figured that due to his age it would take a long time, but even so, she knew the wisdom of Jean Paul's advice and was determined to make sure she did a good job of it.

"Hi, I'm Molly," Molly introduced herself, after closing the door behind her and giving Tony her best smile.

"Well, you know what, Molly," said Tony, returning her smile after he had checked her out for a moment, "It never ceases to amaze me how even after all these years, my Nettie never fails to find the perfect gift for my birthday."

Acknowledging the humor with another smile, Molly was also genuinely touched that Nettie would do such a thing for the love of her life, but what she also found both humorous and intriguing was the inherent naughtiness of it all and she could only wonder about the stories that old family photographs never tell.

Rising to greet her properly, Tony politely introduced himself and also politely relieved her of the burden of the big bow in a way that allowed Molly the least possible intrusion upon her personal space.

"How nice I have always thought it would be to have a gift that unwrapped itself."

"Of course," said Molly, pulling on each end of the bow until it came undone and handing it to him, after which he promptly folded it very neatly and placed it in a small box.

"Molly, Please allow me the indulgence of telling you that I find you most exquisite, most exquisite indeed," offered Tony, taking Molly's hand and kissing it in the formal way of old, but in such a gentlemanly way and with such sincerity that Molly couldn't help but be impressed as well as flattered.

"Not to many guys could pull that off like that," Molly thought to herself as she also realized that she already liked him.

Again offering his hand ever so politely, Molly found herself being led over near the couch, where Tony performed just the first of the many wondrous things he would do before the day was done.

Picking up a remote control and pushing a single button, Molly was quite surprised to see the couch suddenly spring to life as the front portion opened up and a simple bench slowly rolled out in front of it which was covered with some type of vinyl material.

"Just one moment, Molly," said Tony, as he walked to a nearby cabinet, collected some cleaning supplies and began spraying the bench with antiseptic and wiping it down, "one can never be too clean you know."

Taking most of the next five minutes to cover the bench with a sheet type cover and doing the same with two small pillows and one large overstuffed one, he finally offered Molly her seat on the bench and went to the far wall where he had a small kitchen and retrieved a small basket of fruit.

Also bringing a small stool, he sat in front of Molly and offered her a pear to snack on as he engaged her in the same warm and friendly manner as Nettie had done earlier.

"I hope Nettie didn't brag on me too much," offered Tony, "I'm afraid she gives me much too much credit."

"Maybe just a little," smiled Molly, "She said you were an engineer, that you could build anything."

"I'm afraid I do have a passion for building things," admitted Tony, "Of course, having a passion for something can be a double edged sword. Do you have a passion for anything, Molly?"

"I like to read textbooks," answered Molly.

"Hummm!" mused Tony, "Are you then familiar with the golden ratio?"

"1.61803," replied Molly, "I am familiar with all Fibonacci numbers, especially as they apply to the human body."

"Ahhh! The human body!" exclaimed Tony, enthusiastically, "Now THERE'S a machine!..."

Appreciating Tony's gentlemanly consideration in providing sanitary protection for her most sensitive areas and liking him very much as well, by the time their conversation had run its course, Molly was determined more than ever that when the time came she would give him her best.

"Well, I suppose we might as well get started," declared Tony, after their conversation had run its course, "Are you ready, Molly?"

"Of course," answered Molly, although she still wasn't certain exactly what was going to happen.

Hearing a click at the wall to her right as Tony pointed the remote once again, Molly was treated to another amazement as the wall opened up and a padded platform slowly rolled out on its own power to the center of the room before setting itself down on very sturdy legs.

Judging it to be of only four feet or so in diameter and not big enough for her to stretch out on without hanging out over the other end a bit, Molly wondered what it could possibly be for and her imagination ran the gamut as Tony busied himself with the same ritual as before, spraying the platform with disinfectant and covering it with a custom made sheet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.