You Are What You Are - Cover

You Are What You Are

Copyright© 2010 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very rich and very bad guy takes another man's wife to do with as he pleases.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex  

Having not seen Molly for a whole month while she was away visiting her parents and settling her affairs, Jason rushed for the door as soon as he heard her begin punching in the alarm code.

Arriving just after she had gotten her bags in and the door closed, he was almost ecstatic with joy as she jumped up on him and wrapped her legs around his waist, but he was even happier than that as she quickly jumped down and began running down the hallways toward his bedroom squealing with delight and shedding her clothes along the way.

Being the first to get naked and hit the bed, Molly just barely had time to get the pillows under her hips and head and lift her legs before Jason finished undressing and headed toward her, but even as he worked his way over her and between her legs, all their feelings of joy were quickly replaced by the totally primal urge to copulate.

Spearing her already wet pussy in one stroke to the accompaniment of Molly's customary loud first entry groan, neither one of them took even a moment of pause before embarking on their favorite way of having sex and immediately began screwing like two rabbits cranked up on speed.

With Molly holding on for dear life and Jason grinding away, even in the moments when their eyes met there was no joy nor smiles or kisses, only the deadly serious expressions and sounds of desperate fucking.

Even after they had finally exhausted themselves, they only paused long enough to catch their breath for a couple of minutes before once again hitting the high speed button and going at it again until they finally took each other over the top.

Only then did they finally lay alongside each other and laugh and smile and kiss and exchange all the sweet nothings of newly united lovers.

Spending the rest of the afternoon alternately fucking and talking, they sent out for dinner and then spent the rest of the evening just as they had spent the afternoon, finally falling asleep in each others arms.

Fucking once more in the shower the next morning and not bothering to dress, they then poured some wine and began to discuss their future, which, as always, turned out to be more complicated than new lovers ever imagine.

"A new beginning," said Molly, holding up her glass for a toast.

"A new beginning," echoed Jason, with a smile, but the subsequent look on his face told Molly something was wrong and as Jason retrieved his paddle from his bed stand drawer her feeling turned to panic.

Knowing she was going to get it and also knowing her pride was no match for Jason's paddle, Molly immediately ran to the far corner of the room behind a chair and began trying to mitigate his intentions by waging a campaign of intense begging.

"No! Jason! Please! Jason!" she pleaded, "No! Jason! Please don't! Please!"

"Don't you run away from me," growled Jason, as he went toward her, but was thwarted in his advance as Molly took off running, jumping over whatever furniture she could find and behind another chair before Jason finally caught her by her hair and pushed her head down to his waist level.

"Jason! Please! Don't! Jason! Please!" Molly continued pleading, but still to no avail as he drug her to the center of the room.

Desperately keeping her head between Jason and her bottom, she held onto his wrist with both hands and scampered about in a circle each time he moved toward her until he finally put a stop to it.

"You had better get your butt over here or you'll be sorry," warned Jason.

Knowing she had no choice, Molly slowly turned her bottom toward him and was quickly rewarded with a fierce blow to her left buttock.

"YEOW! JASON! Jason! Please! No more! Please!" she cried and again scampered away, but was greatly surprised and relieved that as this time Jason let her go.

Fiercely rubbing her bottom as she stood a few feet away, she also quickly continued with another desperate round of begging, only to hear the last thing she wanted to hear.

"Get over here," Jason ordered, then refined his order as Molly only partially complied, "Come on, put your butt in the right place. You know where it goes."

Afraid to turn her side to him and present herself properly for the paddle, but more afraid not too, Molly held her breath as she did so and was again promptly rewarded with another fierce blow to her other cheek causing her to immediately commence scampering about in a circle, pumping her arms and yelping and rubbing her bottom and, most of all, begging.

"Yeow! Owww! Jason! Please! No more! Please! Please! Please! No more, please!"

Watching in surprise as Jason suddenly walked across to the other side of the room while she struggled for control, Molly's surprise quickly turned to anguish as the previous order was repeated.

"Come over here."

Once again having to come to him and place her bottom in the correct position, this time she was given two swats with the paddle, but not being as hard as the first two, she was able to stay in place and receive also a stinging rebuke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.