Morgan & Mckenna - Cover

Morgan & Mckenna

Copyright© 2010 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the aftermath of a tornado, a young girl and an older woman find love and affection amidst the chaos. Another of my improbable but possible love stories....see my blog for more details.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I lay on my stomach on the bed, crying, bereft of sense and time. What had I done? Was I going insane? I heard the door open with a soft click and felt the weight of her body on the edge of the bed.

She put her hand on my shoulder and said, "Please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you mad."

I rolled over and hugged her. "I'm not mad, I'm crazy."

I wiped my eyes with a tissue and sat up a little so I could see her better; she was watching my reaction intently, waiting for me to respond.

She broke the silence by saying, "You said you loved me. Was that true?"

"Yes!" I cried. "I do!"

"Then don't be ashamed," she said.

Was that what I was? Ashamed? Had my upbringing brought me to this place, afraid of being who I was, desperately wanting to bed a girl who was barely a teen, all the while full of guilt, shame and repressed emotions?

She leaned down and whispered, "Kiss me." After a long pause, she added, "Please."

I surrendered and gathered her into my arms. The kiss was soft, sweet and warm; there was no passion or urgency in it, only the calm acceptance of reality.

It ended gracefully and we stared at each other for a moment. She stood and smiled at me, and started to take off her clothes.

"No, baby! We can't! It's illegal!" I hissed.

She threw her shirt to the floor and said, "Maybe so, but it isn't wrong. Not for us."

I watched in fascination as she shed her pants and pulled her new bra over her head. The panties came next, baring her to my eyes. 'Oohh, Jesus!' I thought. Such beautiful innocence, and so sensual and erotic with no pretense! I held her steady gaze, my mind numb, and took off my clothes.


We lay on the bed, side by side, softly kissing and touching each other. Her cast got in the way sometimes, until I rolled her on top of me and she stuck her leg out to the side.

It's almost impossible to describe her kisses; they were soft and sweet, very warm, and this time there was an undercurrent of her need in them. Her tongue was active, playing and teasing with mine. With my eyes closed, I could imagine I was kissing another adult except for her size.

Her bottom was small and firm under my hands, and she made little sighs and grunts of pleasure when I hit certain spots. Her skin was warm and dry, very soft as only a child's can be, and I felt my innards flutter from time to time as I stroked her.

She worked her way to my neck and ears, gently sucking the lobes. When she got to the upper slopes of my breasts, I held her head and stopped her.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Make you feel good," she replied. She pulled away from my grip and continued her journey south.

She liked to set the pace, and she spent an eternity nuzzling my breasts and sucking my nipples. I had two small orgasms from that, and then her hand dropped to my sex.

I held her tight, feeling her mouth on my body and her hips pressing against me. She spread my outer lips with two of her fingers like an expert, and her thumb began rubbing the sides of my clit, igniting my inner heat. I widened my legs and slumped against the pillow as her fingers delved deeper and deeper into my recesses.

I re-attached my mouth to hers and received another youthful kiss, full of tenderness and tongue. I remembered what it was like when kissing was new, the feel of someone else's lips on yours, all eager and earnest with the joy of it. I kissed her back the same way, gradually showing her how to do it the way I liked.

Her fingers entered me and went deep — I have no idea how many — and her thumb began massaging my clit. I couldn't hold back any longer and wailed my lusty release to the walls.


I became conscious of where I was gradually, and opened my eyes. She — either the Devil incarnate or the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me — was between my spread legs, lightly stroking my labia with her tongue. She smiled when she saw me looking at her, and wiggled her fingers that were inside me.

I felt pressure, like when something too big tries to enter, and rotation; something was pushing at the top and the bottom of my pussy.

She whispered, "Relax," and the pressure increased.

It wasn't painful, but I knew I was being stretched open. Suddenly the pressure eased, something very blunt and firm contacted my cervix, and my pussy felt very full.

I shivered with the new feeling and asked, "What are you doing?"

She made eye contact with me and said, "I'm loving you with my hand."

I inhaled deeply, consciously relaxing my inner muscles. I knew she had small hands and wouldn't hurt me, but this was like the discovery of a new dimension. Everything from my breasts to my knees was super-sensitive, and the majority of it was centered in my womb. Her knuckles brushed my cervix as she slowly rotated her hand; her thumb and the heel of her hand put exquisite tingles all across my G-spot.

My first orgasm came at me with a rush, and I clenched down on her hand; breathless, I rode that one through and caught another, just as big. The third built quickly; somehow I was aware I'd raised my hips into the air. She had increased the tempo a little bit, and as the cramps and spasms faded, I slowly lowered myself to the bed.

I touched her hand with mine and whispered, "Enough."

I heard her giggle quietly. Her hand slipped out, propelled by the tension in my loins; I'd never felt so empty. She crawled back on top of me, licking her fingers. We kissed and held each other for some time, savoring the afterglow.

I felt sticky and suggested a shower; she bounded off the bed and ran for the bathroom. I followed at a more sedate pace and sat on the pot. She washed me and I washed her, in awe at the presence of her unbridled enthusiasm and joy.

Back in bed afterwards, I asked, "What can I do for you? What do you like?"

In answer, she placed her tiny butt on my chest and spread her legs, opening her delicate pinkness to my eyes. I kissed the downy peach fuzz and rubbed my cheek over the puffiness of her outer lips; they were so soft!

I tentatively touched the hood of her tiny clit with the tip of my tongue and asked, "Feel good?"

She smiled and said, "Yup. Right there."

I pushed a pillow under my head and stared at the incredible sight. Her inner lips were small and stuck tightly together; I lapped with my tongue and opened her. I was rewarded with a slightly sweet, tangy taste. There was almost no scent at all, just the barest hint of muskiness and sweat.

I licked and sucked her inner lips for several minutes, enjoying her wiggles and sighs. Each time I brushed her clit, her body jerked as if hit by a shock. I moved my hands to her chest and began gently massaging her tender bumps; her hands covered mine and she groaned softly.

She began moving her hips back and forth, which told me she was close. I concentrated on her clit, sucking it softly and tickling it with the tip of my tongue. She was massaging her breasts rather roughly, and I had her firm bottom in my hands, helping her to move.

She tensed and squeaked, then held the back of my head. Her clit disappeared, and all I could feel was the pulsing of her vagina against my lips for several seconds. I held it until the pulsing stopped, then pulled my head back and looked. I licked up several beads of moisture from the bottom of her slit and swallowed. She trembled all over and let out a long sigh, then released her hold on my head and snuggled down by my side.

"I love you," she said quietly. "It was perfect."

She spooned into me a few minutes later, took my hand, covered one of her breasts with it and promptly fell asleep.

I lay there for the longest time, staring at the ceiling. I berated myself for having no character and no will power, but then I realized that anyone in my position would have done the same. She was an unstoppable force when her mind was made up. I slowly fell asleep with her warm little bump in my palm.


The next morning I managed to get out of bed without waking her and went to put on a pot of coffee. While that was brewing, I dressed quickly and went to feed the horses. When I came back into the house, she was sitting at the table in the oversize T-shirt I'd given her and drinking milky coffee. I got a cup for my self and sat across from her.

"I love you," she said, and winked at me.

"I love you too, but I have to warn you. We can't get crazy; we need rules."

With a confident smile, she said, "I know. No touching where others might see, no teasing outside our bedroom, and it's our secret."

I laughed. Where did this midget twenty-something in disguise come from?

"Our bedroom?" I asked.

"I don't want to sleep alone anymore. Do you?"

I shook my head. She walked around the table, sat in my lap and kissed me. "The front door is locked."

I said, "Smart girl!" and kissed her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.