Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"So, did you like having two men at the same time?" John asked the next morning. Andrew had left late the night before after he had fucked Becky twice more and then watched John fuck her in the ass again.

"God, I loved it. But of course I love your cock more," Becky said.

"Of course," John said and smiled. "So do you think we should invite his mom over?"

"Absolutely. How many chances do we have to actually find another mother and son who are having sex? It will give us both someone we can confide in."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Good, I will call Vicki tomorrow and ask them to come over this weekend for dinner."

"What's going to happen then? I mean are we going to ... you know ... do something with them?"

"Well, let's play that one by ear. We will see how Vicki reacts when I tell her about us. If she is positive, I will take the lead and we will let it go from there."

"Great. How about we go out for a pizza and movie tonight?"

"Love to. Kind of like a date, huh?"

"Yep, a date with my mom. About six then?"

"Good, that will give me time to do a little shopping first."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, I am going to need some new maternity clothes ... most of what I wore when I was pregnant with you is well out of style. Plus I want to pick up a few things to wear for you."

"I like that too. Okay, then it's a date."


John had a little shopping to do as well. He went to a porn shop in the city and picked up a few special toys for him and his mother. He would surprise her with them. He got home just in time to shower and trim his beard. Becky had told him to take his shower in the other bathroom because she wanted to surprise him with a special outfit for their date. He told her he had something special for her tonight as well. She had no idea what it was but was excited by the prospects.

When Becky finally came out of the room John was waiting for her in the living room. He smiled and said, "Wow," when he saw his mother. She was wearing a leather top and shinny leather skirt. The skirt was skintight and looked great on her. She had on a pair of thigh high boots.

John jumped up and hugged and then kissed his mother. "God, you are gorgeous. I am one lucky guy."

"You like it then?"

"I love it. Now, for my surprise for you. You know that we have to be careful when we are out. I mean we can't act like lovers because someone might see us. So I figured I would get something that wouldn't be ... uh ... let's say invisible to anyone else." From behind his back John produced a box. Inside were what appeared to be two silver eggs. In addition there was some type of remote controller.

"What the heck is that?" Becky asked.

"Well, one of these goes into your ass, and the other goes into your pussy. Then when I push this..." he said and pushed a button on the little controller and the two eggs started to vibrate.

"Oh my God," Becky gasped. "You want me to have those in me while we are out at dinner and a movie?"

"Yep."

"That will drive me crazy."

John laughed loudly. "That's the point." With that John dropped to his knees. "Pull your skirt up."

"John, I don't know about this. What if I climax right in the restaurant?"

"That is the intent."

"Oh, God," Becky said as she slowly pulled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. She watched John lean forward and kiss her pussy tenderly. Then he took one egg and slipped it into her pussy. He made her turn around and bend over. Becky gasped as she felt the other egg slipping into her ass.

"Now, you are going to have to wear panties to make sure they don't fall out. First, let's see how they work." John pushed a button and the egg in her pussy began to vibrate.

"Oh, shit," Becky gasped as the little egg made her pussy quiver.

"Now the other." He pressed the second button.

"Ohhhhhhh," Becky moaned as both eggs began to move. She could feel them against each other, separated only by the thin flesh between her ass and pussy.

"I can make them vibrate, throb, or pulse." He changed the settings and watched as Becky almost lost her balance.

"John, John," she gasped as she quickly grew close to a climax. She breathed a sigh of relief when he shut off the device.

"I think it should work perfectly," he said and laughed.

Becky gave him a look of mock admonishment. Then she went back to the bedroom and put on a pair of panties. It might be embarrassing to climax in a restaurant, she thought, but it would be worse if one of the eggs fell out and hit the floor.

They left the apartment and as they were walking down the stairs John turned on the device.

Becky squealed but before she could say anything John shut it off. "Just making sure it works out here."

Becky pursed her lips as if she was admonishing him again. However, her heart was beating rapidly at the thought of those two eggs squirming around inside her. It would take all her skill to make sure she didn't give anything away. However, she knew it might be impossible.

They went to one of their favorite Italian restaurants where they got a table in the back. The waitress took their order for a large pizza and a salad for her. She ordered an oil and vinegar dressing and then looked at John.

"I know the type of salad dressing I like, but they don't serve it here," she said with a smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.