Becky and Her Son
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Becky and John continued to make love multiple times a day as Becky's pregnancy progressed. She was beginning to show and her tits had grown. Of course John loved that. They had experimented with almost everything two people could do and loved it all. Then John came home one day and said he had had an interesting conversation with his best friend, Andrew.

"Mom, Andrew told me something today that floored me. You won't believe this, but he said that he and his mother have been having sex."

"Really?" Becky said in astonishment. She knew Andrew's mother, Vicki, well and never would have guessed she had a thing for her son.

"Yes and it has been going on for about a year. He said he was telling me because he said he didn't have anyone else to tell. He and his mother felt guilty about it, but according to him they are in love."

"Wow, that is amazing. You didn't tell him about us, did you?"

"No. But that is what I wanted to talk to you about. You know that Andrew thinks you are hot."

Becky laughed and said, "Well, he is hot too."

John smiled. "I was thinking; you remember you said something about fantasizing about having sex with two men?"

"Yes," Becky said, getting a hint as to where this was going.

"Well, if we wanted to do something with another guy, Andrew might be the perfect person. He would love that we are having sex too and he certainly couldn't tell anyone."

At first Becky was ready to protest, but then she felt that familiar chill going down her spine. "I don't know," Becky said.

"I just thought I would bring it up," John said, trying not to reveal his disappointment.

"I mean it would be nice to have a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time," she thought out loud.

John's face brightened. "It would be amazing."

"But wouldn't you be jealous?" she asked.

"Maybe a little. But he is my best friend and he is in love with his mother and I know you are not going to run away with him, so what's to be jealous about."

"You have a point, but how would we set that up?" she asked. She could see that John looked encouraged that she was actually considering it.

John smiled and said, "What if I invited him over one evening and for some reason I get tied up and couldn't get home right away. You can work your magic on him and I come home and catch you."

"My, but you have thought about this quite a bit. What if I can't 'work my magic on him? I mean I am not a young woman anymore," she said with a little pout.

"I have a lot more confidence than you that you can do it. I don't think there is a man alive that could resist you."

"Yeah, well tell your father that."

"He is an idiot and doesn't count. Any normal man could not resist you."

"Let me think about it for a couple days."

Again John smiled. He got up and hugged his mother and then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where they made passionate love. Both of them imagined what it would be like to have another man in bed with them.


Becky was as nervous as she had ever been. Andrew was due over in a few minutes. She wondered what he would think of her; would he see her and think she had gained too much weight or that she was too old to be sexy. Her confidence was eroding quickly. This is crazy, she thought, how many 39-year-old women try to seduce a twenty-year-old boy. Becky looked in the mirror. Yes, she was showing her pregnancy, but she could still get into most of her clothes. Her tits were bigger and her belly was protruding a bit and there was a glow about her, which in reality made her sexier than ever, but she was still concerned. She had put on a white tennis dress ... but daringly left the shorts off, leaving her naked underneath. The white dress was so short that if she sat down, any attempt at modesty would be impossible. She knew that a young boy like Andrew would like the dress on a young woman, but what would he think of it on her, she wondered?

The sound of the doorbell made Becky jump. She looked in the mirror one last time and went to the door.

"Hi, Andrew. Oh my," she said when she saw that is head was shaved. She had known him since he was a child and knew he was prone to sometimes do outrageous things. He was a handsome boy, shorter then John, but he had a nice shape and obviously worked out with weights.

"Hi, Mrs. Loudon?" he said with a smile, enjoying the look on her face.

"What happened to your hair?" she asked.

"I'm a freshman on the college football team and the seniors did it. It's a tradition, kind of a right of passage; it will grow back. Is John here?"

"Sorry Andrew, but he called and said he was going to be an hour or so late."

"Oh, I can come back later then. It looks like you are headed out to play tennis anyway." Since he couldn't see her tennis shorts he assumed he had on a pair of tiny tennis panties. He also noticed that she was not wearing tennis shoes, but sexy high heels.

Becky saw that Andrew's eyes had dropped to her chest and that he could obviously see her nipples. "Unfortunately my tennis match was cancelled. So I'm all alone now. I insist that you come in and wait for John," Becky said.

"Uh ... sure," he said nervously as he followed Becky into the living room.

"Would you like some iced tea or a soda?"

"Uh ... yes, a soda would be nice," Andrew said as he sat on the sofa.

Becky got the soda and a glass of ice. Her hands were shaking and she nearly spilled the soda as she poured it into the glass. She poured herself a glass of wine and drank it quickly to steady her nerves. She went back into the family room and gave Andrew his drink. She sat across from him and crossed her legs. She could see Andrew's eyes move from her tits to the wide expanse of thigh she was exposing. A shiver of excitement went through her when she glanced down at his crotch and thought she saw the beginning of an erection. Her confidence grew and she became bolder.

"So, Andrew, John tells me that you think I'm hot," Becky said as she got up and moved to sit on the coffee table right in front of Andrew. There was no turning back now since she knew that the position would cause her short dress to hike up her thighs and that Andrew could see her naked pussy. Then, just to make sure, she not so subtly raised the hem with her hand.

Andrew's eyes opened wide from not only the question, but what he was staring at. "I ... uh ... I ... told ... uh ... John I thought you were sexy, uh yes," Andrew stuttered as he stared between her legs.

"Well a lady always likes to hear that a young man thinks she is sexy. Also, John also tells me that you are having sex with your mother. Is that true?"

Andrew gasped. "Oh my God, he wasn't supposed to tell you that."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone," Becky said as she got up and stepped over to the sofa to sit next to Andrew. "Besides, I think it is sexy that a son feels that way about his mother," she said as she put her hand on his thigh. "There is a special bond between a mother and son. I, for one, think it is stronger than even a husband and wife." Becky squeezed Andrew's thigh and moved her hand toward the tent in his pants.

"Uh ... Mrs. Loudon ... I ... uh ... uh ... John will be home any time."

"Don't worry about him," she whispered as she slowly stroked his thigh and looked into his eyes. "It appears to me that you do think I am sexy," she said as she slid her hand over the tent in his pants. Andrew sat frozen as Becky squeezed his cock. "Mmmm, you have quite a nice cock there. I bet your mother loves to get fucked by it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.