Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Mom and son fucked through the weekend and then every night thereafter. It was two weeks later when Becky purchased a pregnancy test kit. She knew it was early, but she couldn't wait. She followed the instructions and then looked at the reading. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the red plus sign. She wanted to run into the streets and scream with joy. Her heart felt like it was about to burst. There was no regret in Becky. This was what she wanted. This was so right and no one could convince her different. She almost swooned thinking about her son's baby growing inside her ... their baby, conceived in love. Tears started to pour from her eyes. She wiped her eyes and tried to calm herself until John got home.

When John arrived home Becky wanted to run to him and give him the news, but she decided to wait until dinner to surprise him. After he sat down she placed the test device onto the table. John looked at it and said, "What is that?"

"A pregnancy test," Becky said.

"And?" he said excitedly.

"You see the little red plus sign?"

"Yes."

"That means it is positive. I'm pregnant!"

At first John did not react because he was having a hard time processing the words "I'm pregnant."

"I said, I'm pregnant," Becky repeated.

Finally John's eyes opened wide and he jumped up. "Oh, Mom, I can't believe it," he screamed as he pulled her into his arms. He lifted her and spun her around. "I can't believe it. The first time and you're pregnant."

"Yes, isn't it wonderful."

"Better than wonderful. Oh God, Mom, I still can't believe it."

"It is a preliminary test, but the kit says it is almost 100%. You mother is pregnant with your baby."

He put his mother down and said, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"And I love you the same," she answered. Then she said, "Will you still love me when I am big and fat with your baby. It won't be long before my tits and belly begin to grow, then you might have a hard time getting your arms around me. Tell me you will still love me?"

"Are you kidding? I couldn't love you more and not explode. I know you will be even more beautiful than you are now ... besides, I like big tits," he said and laughed.

"How does it feel to know you are going to be a daddy?"

"A daddy," he repeated. "God, I don't know, it is so amazing that I can't even process it."

"Well, let's go to the bedroom and celebrate," Becky said. She took John's hand and led him to their room. When they entered she whispered, " I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

"A surprise? What could be more of a surprise then I just got?"

"You'll see. But I guarantee that you will be surprised."

"You are incredible, Mom."


The following evening, after dinner, Becky told John to give her a half hour and then come to the room. He was to take his clothes off outside the door and then enter. John wanted to know what the surprise was but Becky refused to tell him. She just said, "You will like it, I promise."

John waited exactly 30 minutes and hurried upstairs. He quickly stripped outside the door and then reached for the knob. He was nervous as he slowly turned the knob and opened the door. He gasped as he stepped into the room. The room was aglow with candles again. On the bed was his mother, on her hands and knees, totally naked. All he could see was her ass cheeks. As John walked over he noticed that her asshole was slightly open and seemed to be slick with some type of lubricant.

Becky turned her head toward her son and said, "I want to give you something special. I have never had a cock in my ass and I want you to fuck me there ... to take my virginity. It will always be yours. You can use it whenever you want. I give my asshole to you."

John gasped. He had no idea what to say. He had never fucked an asshole and certainly never expected to fuck his mother's ass. "Are ... are you ... sure?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yes, very. I have been practicing with my dildo and I think I'm ready. Just go easy at first. I will tell you when you can fuck it hard."

John moved to the bed and climbed between his mother's legs. He looked down at the tiny hole and then the head of his cock. The hole looked much too small for his cock. He didn't want to hurt his mother, but he really wanted to do this. He moved up on his feet a little so he could get a better angle. Then he pressed his cock downward and aimed it at her hole.

Becky jumped when she felt her son's cock touch her hole. She hoped she was ready for this, but she knew there was no turning back. She wanted to give him her ass and nothing or no amount of pain was going to stop her. She felt John putting pressure on his cock and she felt her asshole resisting. She pressed down trying to open herself for him. There was some pain but it was bearable. "Push harder," she encouraged. Suddenly she felt her sphincter give and the head pop inside her. "Hold it there," she told him as she gasped for breath. The hardest part was over.

A few moments later she said, "Push it in."

John pushed and his cock slowly slipped into his mother's ass. Inch by inch it went deeper until his balls touched her pussy. He paused to catch his breath and let her adjust.

"Oh God, John you are all the way inside my ass."

"Yes, and it's so tight," he hissed.

"Fuck me slowly until it starts going in easier."

John pulled out slowly and then pushed back inside. He heard his mother groan and stopped.

"No, keep going," she said.

He pushed harder and buried his cock in her ass until his balls were against her pussy again. Then he pulled out and did it all over again. Gradually he began to move faster and then faster.

"That's it. It's starting to feel good." Becky began to move her hips from side to side helping his cock to go deeper and deeper. "Fuck me hard, John."

"Oh yes, Mom, it feels good. I love your asshole. It's so tight. I can feel your ass squeezing my cock. Fuck, this is good."

Becky began to moan with pleasure now. With each plunge she grunted when he hit bottom. Gradually the fullness inside turned into pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck my ass, John," she almost screamed.

Now John was on his feet and plunging his cock down into his mother's ass. He would pull all the way out until only the head was inside, and then plunge back in hard. His thighs slapped his mother's ass cheeks with each downward plunge. "Oh yes, oh yes, that is so good. I love your asshole, Mom."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.