Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Becky was fixing breakfast the following morning when she felt her son behind her. She was wearing a short nightgown and, of course, no panties. She swooned when his hands slipped around her and to her tits. She leaned back into him as he found her naked tits under the gown. "Mmmmm," she murmured when she felt his lips on her neck. "Oh, the pancakes are going to burn," she said, making no move to pull away.

"Turn the burner off," John said.

Becky reached down and shut off the gas burners. When she tried to turn in John's arms, he held her still. He twisted her head and kissed her lips and then pushed her forward until she was leaning over the counter. Becky gasped as he quickly pushed up the back of her gown. "John," she whispered with excitement when she felt his cock pressing between her legs. She spread her legs and moved her ass back so he could slip his cock into her pussy. "Yes, fuck me," she gasped as he began to move into her with rapid strokes. She couldn't believe the stamina of her son. They had fucked three or four times last night and now he was doing it again.

Becky pushed her ass back into her son as his motions began to increase. He fucked her for some time before he whispered, "I'm going to cum."

"Cum," Becky answered, and although she was not ready to climax herself, she wanted him to enjoy it. A moment later she felt John push into her deeply and freeze. Then he was grunting and she could feel his cock throbbing as it pumped cum into her. Finally his cock began to shrink and then slip out of her. She pulled away and turned around. "Good morning to you too," she said and laughed. Then she looked down at his wet and dripping cock. "Let me clean this up." With that she went to her knees and sucked the cum and pussy juice off his cock. "Now, sit down and let me fix you some breakfast. A growing boy needs his protein."

John laughed and staggered over to the table and sat down. Becky fixed him six pancakes, a huge helping of bacon and six slices of toast. He ate it like he was starving. She watched him with the look of lovesick teenager on her face. To think he came from my body and now he is cumming in my body, she mused.

"What, do I have syrup on my chin?" John said when he saw his mother staring at him.

"No, I was just thinking how much I love you."

He smiled. "As soon as I finish my breakfast I'm going to show you how much I love you," he said with a lecherous smile.

"Oh no, my insatiable son, I have to go do some shopping. But I will take you up on that later."

"All right," he answered begrudgingly.

Becky went upstairs and dressed, dawning a pretty peasant dress. When she went to get a pair of panties she paused. A naughty smile came to her face and she closed the drawer. It's a warm day so I won't need panties, she told herself. She felt so naughty leaving the apartment without panties. If the neighbors only knew what a kinky lady I am now, she thought and chuckled to herself.

The outdoor mall was crowded as usual. As Becky made her way through the shoppers and past the vendors stalls set up on the sidewalk she suddenly felt something between her legs. "Oh my," she gasped aloud when she felt John's cum begin to trickle from her pussy. She had almost forgotten that she had not cleaned up. His cum must have been very deep inside for it to take so long to come out. As she walked, her thighs began to become sticky, but strangely it felt good. She stopped when a neighbor approached her and said hello. As she talked she could feel her son's sperm begin to come out in greater quantity. Then she felt something hit her shoe and looked down. Her face turned red when she realized that a large drop of sperm had dripped onto the toe of her shoe. Fortunately the neighbor did not notice. When the neighbor saw Becky's red face she asked if she was all right. Becky said yes and that she was a little hot because of the crowds at the mall. Then she excused herself saying she had to finish shopping. She felt so naughty for enjoying the feeling of her son's cum running down her thighs. She wondered what all these people would think if they knew that her son's sperm was dripping from her pussy. But she really didn't care what they thought anymore.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.