Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Several days later Becky had fallen asleep on the sofa a few minutes before John came home. He awoke her with a kiss. Becky stretched and groaned, saying that her muscles were sore for some reason. John smiled and asked if she would like a massage. Of course she said yes, but a bolt of excitement went through her because she knew that the most recent story had a scene where the son had given his mother a massage. She wondered if he had read that part and if so what he was planning. The two of them went upstairs where Becky got on the bed on her stomach.

"Uh ... I can't give you much of a massage with all those clothes on," John said.

Becky giggled and said, "I guess not." With that she stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. She saw John's eyes on her as she slowly opened her blouse to reveal her white bra. The bra was rather thin and she knew that her nipples could be seen through the gauzy material. Instead of being shy she thrust her chest out slightly and felt a chill of excitement. That made her nipples even harder. Now they were obvious and poking through the material. Becky felt her pussy begin to swell with excitement. Her hands slowly went to her skirt but then she hesitated. "Uh ... should I pull my skirt up or..."

John didn't let her finish and said, "Take it off."

Becky was trembling as she tried to unbutton the fastener on her skirt. After several attempts she got it lose and then unzipped the zipper. She turned around to hide her flushed face as she dropped the skirt to her feet and stepped out of it. Feeling her son's eyes on her ass made her pussy quiver and she worried that her panties were getting wet.

She knew her panties had slipped between her cheeks so she reached back and pulled them out, smoothing the thin material over her ass cheeks. Because the material of her panties was so thin she knew that when she turned around John would be able to see the outline of her pussy. In fact, like her ass, the panties had slipped between her lips, which she didn't remove. She turned around to face her son. A chill of excitement rushed through her when she saw his eyes dart from her tits to her pussy. The room grew quiet as the sexual tension rose quickly. "Uh ... you want me on my stomach first?" she asked, breaking the silence.

John's mouth opened but he didn't answer.

She let him stare for a moment more and then quietly climbed onto the bed and lay down on her stomach. She felt the weight of her son as he climbed onto the bed too and then straddled her, like in the story, almost sitting on her waist. Becky jumped at the first touch of John's hands on her flesh. He began by slowly massaging her shoulders and then worked down her spine.

"This is getting in the way," he said as he pulled on the back of her bra strap and let it snap back. Then without asking he began opening the clasp.

Becky tried to control her breathing as she felt the elastic spring free and flip to the side. But John didn't stop there. He tugged at her shoulder straps until she rose up and allowed him to remove the bra and toss it to the floor. Now Becky was topless with her son straddling her back. She could feel her heart beating hard as her nipples rubbed against the blanket under her. She moaned as John began to massage her back again, slowly working down her spine. When he could go no lower he moved until he was straddling her thighs. Suddenly she felt his hands on her panties and he began to tug. Oh my God, she thought, he's pulling my panties down. Almost without thinking she lifted her hips and allowed her son to take her panties off. Now she was totally naked and trembling.

"I love your ass," John whispered so softly that Becky could barely hear him. But she had heard him and her pussy throbbed.

"Oh God, John," she gasped as his hands came down to her ass cheeks and he began to massage them. He squeezed and kneaded her soft ass flesh for a long time. Then Becky felt him pulling her cheeks apart and suddenly she knew he could see everything. Her son was staring at her asshole and her half hidden pussy. She could feel juice seeping from between her now swollen pussy lips. She held her breath when she felt her son's fingers slipping down her cheeks until the tips of his fingers were almost touching her rear hole. Then he moved a little lower, brushing his fingers against her outer lips. Again Becky gasped. For a second she thought he was going to slip a finger into her. If he had she knew she would have climaxed. But instead he moved lower on her thighs, pushing them further apart. Becky felt incredibly exposed at that moment, but also incredibly excited. Then she felt something. It was gentle and light. Oh my God, he's kissing my legs, Becky's mind screamed. Even if she wanted she couldn't stop him now. Her legs moved apart involuntarily as her son began to kiss the back of her leg, moving slowly upward. He paused at the sensitive area behind her knees before moving higher. Soon he was near her ass cheeks again. Another gasp escaped her lips when his mouth and then tongue touched her trembling ass cheeks. He kissed and licked the hot flesh until Becky could take no more. She twisted and then flipped over until she was on her back. She started up at her son who had a smile on his face. For a moment no one spoke. She allowed her son to stare at her nakedness. Then she reached up and grabbed his arms.

"Kiss me," she whispered. To Becky the words sounded like they were coming from someone else. She knew she couldn't be telling her son to kiss her. But she was, and he did kiss her.

A moment later their lips were locked together. She wasn't sure whose tongue entered whose mouth first, but within a moment it didn't matter. Their lips and tongues were dueling as they gasped for breath. Becky felt John's hand cover one tit. She wanted him to suck it but she didn't want to break the kiss. It was the sweetest and best kiss she had ever experienced. It made her head spin and her pussy quiver. John squeezed her nipples until they were rock hard. Then he pulled away breathlessly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.