Becky and Her Son  - Cover

Becky and Her Son

Copyright© 2010 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a true story of a mother and son who truly love one another. The mother has had sexual desire for her son for some time and only after reading several of my incest stories does she act. Several months after they begin to have sex she becomes pregnant, which they both wanted. They are living as husband and wife and are very happy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

To the outside world Becky Loudon was a typical middle class mother; divorced with one son and living in a small town in a friendly community. The neighbors were friendly enough and gossiped about each other like people in all neighborhoods. Becky liked the neighborhood, but didn't know many people, which was okay with her. She was pretty much like them with one exception; she had an overwhelming desire to make love to her son.

It started two years earlier, after Becky's son John graduated from high school. He was a handsome boy, tall for eighteen years and looked older. His blue eyes, brown hair and strong facial features made him very popular with the ladies. Although not a straight "A" student, he had always done well in school. He played soccer and spent his spare time reading and exercising. Becky was proud of him and they became close when his father left her for a young slut. Becky wasn't sure exactly when her view of her son started to change. It might have been an incident that occurred after his eighteenth birthday. She had walked into his room and saw him lying on his workout bench lifting weights. He was busy and didn't notice her standing just inside the doorway. From her view of his legs she could see the muscles in his calves and thighs straining and glistening with sweat. Her eyes, almost unconsciously, traveled up his body. When she reached his midsection she almost gasped. He had on a pair of very tight stretch workout shorts and the bulge in the center was clearly outlined. As much as she wanted to she could not draw her eyes away. It had been quite some time since she had had real sex, although she did pleasure herself often with a vibrator she kept hidden in her underwear drawer. Now staring at her son's clearly outlined testicles and cock made her quiver with unwanted pleasure. From that time on, as much as she fought it, her dreams were of her son.

For several years Becky chastised herself for her wanton thoughts about her own son, but that didn't change anything. She wondered if there was something wrong with her and if she needed to seek help. Then something happened that changed everything. She was surfing the Internet one day and decided to visit an erotic story site. It was not the first time she had done so, but this time she searched the category for mom/son incest stories. She found several from one particular author and began to read. Before she was very far into the first story she was rubbing her pussy. The story portrayed a mother similar to her who agonized over her feelings toward her son. Eventually the mother had given in and made love to her son. The story really struck home with Becky. By the third climax she was exhausted. Still she went to bed that night and masturbated again, this time with John in the place of the son in the story. The following day she was reading the stories again and incredibly at the end of the story, the mother became pregnant with her son's child. That was not something Becky had allowed herself to consider. But it must have been buried somewhere deep in her mind because the thought of being impregnated by her own son excited her like nothing ever had, so much so that she climaxed several more times before she fell into an exhausted sleep.

For the next week, Becky read more of the author's stories and then looked at the statistic's and comments sections. She was surprised to find that the incest stories were the most downloaded of all stories. In fact, several of this author's incest stories had been downloaded almost two million times each. It occurred to Becky that there were at least two million people who liked incest stories as she did. When she read the comments she was also surprised that many of them were from women. Some were thanking the author for making them feel like they were not alone and giving them the courage to act on their desires. Suddenly, Becky too realized that she was not alone. If all these people found incest exciting, could it be so wrong, she wondered. From there Becky did more research and found that incest was not as uncommon as many people thought. She found that it had occurred throughout history and in some countries it was rampant. Many of the royalty in Europe were born as a result of incest. Even in the ancient world incest was rampant. All of this was quite an eye opener for her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.