Some People Are Just Lucky, I Guess - Cover

Some People Are Just Lucky, I Guess

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An accident at school leaves Billy Norton mute and full of every kind of psychic ability. He accidentally enslaves 3 women and deliberately enslaves 3 more at their request. This is the story of how he cleans up the school bully situation and stops, at least temporarily, Muslim terrorism. Billy comes up with a way to get the attention of every Muslim on Earth!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   Interracial   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Violence   Nudism  

Winston Montgolfier, you are now my slave.

Yes, Master. How may I serve you?

When we leave, you will call those two men back into your office, and you will listen carefully to what they have to say. You will act on their ideas to the best of your ability. Call this telephone number if there are any problems. Also, until further notice, I want a daily report of your progress. Call me immediately if your boss wants you to visit him or if he wants to visit you. You will not let other people know that you are now my slave. When we are alone, you will call me Master, but you will call me Mr. William Norton when there other people present.

Yes, Master. I will do as you say. Do you have any other orders for me at this time?

Yes, I do. You will appoint every one of us as deputies reporting directly to you, and you will see that we are issued the appropriate identification cards. Of course, that is for public consumption; in fact, you will still be reporting to me. How quickly can you have the ID cards ready?

Yes, Master. Normally, we have to do a complete security check on all new agents, but it is within my power to ignore that. Therefore, I can have the necessary ID cards ready by this afternoon. You will have to come by to pick up the cards, since your signature is required on the card and on some records that we keep in the office and some we send to Washington.

OK, that is acceptable. In the meantime, you will see that the nighttime security of these offices is brought up to the standards appropriate for the importance of your operation. We are leaving, now, but we will be back for the ID cards at 4:00 this afternoon. Make sure that they are ready by then.

Yes, Master. Please stop by my secretary and leave all of your names for the cards. She will also have to make a photo of each of you to laminate to your ID cards. I will call her with the proper instructions.

I had carried out all of my conversation with Montgolfier mentally so that all of the women, including Tami, despite her deafness, would know what was going on. Also, I didn't want any of the conversation recorded, just in case there was such a rig in his office. I wasn't worried about Montgolfier, but somebody might stumble across the recording. It was just safer this way.

We left Montgolfier's office and stopped off to do the ID card stuff. After that, the ladies spent the rest of the day shopping, though most of it was window shopping. Chicago has some wonderful stores, and even I enjoyed seeing what was offered. We were back at 4:00 o'clock to pick up our ID cards, and I noticed that we all had a federal permit to carry a concealed weapon. I had forgotten to ask for that, so I was glad that it was automatically a part of the process. All of the ladies and I were already armed, but it was nice for it to be legal.

I did step back in to Montgolfier's office to hear what he had accomplished today. Most of it was still in the planning stage, but he was, at last, actually working on stuff that needed doing. I told him that he did not need to call me tonight, but he was to keep me posted. For practical purposes, I expected to be running the office by the end of the week.

We went to a Greek restaurant for dinner, but I stayed away from the ouzo. I needed to keep a clear head if I was going out tonight. As usual, I had to resist the temptation to pig-out. I love Greek food when it is fixed this well.

Later, after we returned from the restaurant, I donned my uniform and went looking for trouble. I had an address that I wanted to check out. I had done a quick scan of the minds at the Homeland Security office, and none of them were aware of this cell. It was one I had gotten from the Imam, so I was pretty sure that it was accurate, but I wanted to know before I went too far.

The building was the usual abandoned building, but this one had once been an office building, so I had high hopes of finding something useful. I went in through the roof and entered the third floor. This was the usual mess that one finds in an abandoned urban building, but the next floor down was a complete change. There were a dozen offices here with the usual office machines, including computers. I looked around very cursorily, and I did not find anything of interest. Naturally, that was because I could not read Arabic. Dammit, I was going to have to remedy that as soon as possible.

Then I hit what amounted to the jackpot: I found a cache of weapons, ammunition, and explosives. I don't know how much damage could be done with what was there, but it was enough to scare me. I backed out of the room very quickly and continued my investigation. The bottom floor was in the typical mess, but I was willing to bet that was camouflage.

Possibly, I overreacted, but I contacted Montgolfier by my mental link. Winston, there is a situation that needs immediate investigation. I went on to describe the arms and explosives cache that I had found, as well at the offices which probably were used by terrorists. I told him to organize a raid on the place the first thing tomorrow morning. I want you to hit the place about 10:00 AM. We may be lucky, and they will be involved in morning prayers. Make sure that you have the proper warrants and seize everything. Have people who speak Arabic go over the computers in particular. I have a feeling that we can get a lot of information from them.

Furthermore, I want you to make sure to publish the names of the people found with the arms dump. I want their names on TV and in the newspapers, especially if they have Arabic names. There has been enough coddling of those people!

But, Master, I have been specifically ordered not to do that sort of thing. If I publish the names, I will be recalled to Washington and fired!

No you won't. I will protect you from that indignity, though I may get your boss fired. And his boss, too, for that matter, if he gives me too much trouble.

Very well, Master, I will do as you order. But I must get started now if I am to have time for all of that by your deadline.

OK. Go ahead, and good luck on making a big catch.

That was enough, and I headed back to the hotel suite for some relaxing sex with my harem. When I got back, I was informed that it was Mary's turn to be fucked by me. Hot Dog! I love to fuck my mother. She has enough experience to make the most of the opportunity, but her cunt is still plenty tight enough to be a great fit for me. I could hardly wait to get started!

All of my other wives gathered around us in chairs. Generally, the reaction from the orgasm is too much for them to take standing up, so we made sure to have enough chairs handy before I started stroking.

This time, I wanted to try an experiment. I wanted two of my wives to be sucking Mary's nipples as I fucked her. Since we had that feedback where I felt whatever she felt, and she felt whatever I felt, I wanted to see if I could get some of that nipple-sucking pleasure that the women always reported.

Oh ... My ... God!!! How do they stand it!?! Having your nipples sucked while being fucked has to be at the top of the list of wonderful sensations. The only problem is that it makes the orgasm happen more quickly. Without meaning to, Mary rushed through two stronger than usual orgasms before I was ready for my big one. Susan and Nancy were sucking Mary's nipples while I was stroking away at her cunt, and when I let go with my orgasm, Mary came right along with me. The mutual feeling was indescribable! We were lucky that Susan and Nancy had their teeth well back from contact with Mary's nipples; otherwise, they would probably have been bitten off! All of us screamed and collapsed, and none of us moved again for at least 15-20 minutes. I woke up first, and I was lying on Mary's chest. Luckily, I had missed pressing on Susan or Nancy's head as I collapsed; otherwise I might have suffocated them. We had to do something to make sure that didn't happen, but that brain-storming session would have to wait until all of us had fully recovered our senses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.