Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 78

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 78 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Yes, there would be a wedding ready to go tomorrow evening. I just didn't know if there would be a groom in attendance.

I couldn't decide what to beat myself up over first: that I had not listened to Jeff when he warned me about my father, that I had somehow believed Jeff could have done what he was accused of, or that I let my guard down and had given any credence to my father's allegations.

I was engulfed in agitation. I wanted to do something, but all the advice I had been given said to be patient. I wasn't a patient kind of girl.

There are some things about which you have no choice whether to be patient or do something. Your twenty-first birthday will come twenty-one years after you are born; no sooner and no later. The Fourth of July celebration will come on the Fourth of July; no sooner and no later. You may have an anticipatory celebration, but it isn't a Fourth of July celebration. Eighteen years after you are born you gain the right to vote.

There are many other things that may actually require patience, especially things in someone else's control. Often, however, they only appear to require patience. Even if someone else is in control you may have the opportunity or opportunities to influence their decision or action.

On the other hand, sometimes you succeed in influencing them. By pushing too soon or too hard you push them to close their minds to the alternative you seek.

Given the choice of doing nothing, which actually is doing something, or doing something, I preferred to take action.

This was great. I had come to a decision. Do something.

What?

I got in my car and drove to the Goldberg's house. I didn't see Jeff's car. That fit my plan. If Jeff were here I would not have tried to talk to him. I did not want to press the issue. With Jeff gone, I planned to try to talk to Sunny. I didn't want her to plead my case to Jeff, I wanted her advice.

I walked up to the door and hesitated only briefly before I rang the bell with not a little trepidation. What would I say if Sandy answered?

The door swung open. "Ashley."

"Hi, Sandy. Is Sunny in?" It was much easier than I had imagined.

She smiled. "She's in her office."

"Thanks."

"You are very wise, you know."

"Thank you."

After I turned and headed for Sunny's office I heard her call, "When you're not being too stupid to live."

Family.

"Hi, Sunny."

"Hi, Ashley."

"I went a little bit crazy last night."

"I heard."

"I could use a bit of advice."

"I figured that from what Sandy told me. TSTL, huh?"

"Yeah."

"So, what you need to do is talk with Jeff about it?"

"Yes. And everybody keeps telling me to be patient. It's driving me crazy."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.