Revenge of the Nerd - Cover

Revenge of the Nerd

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Chapter 59

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

My final semester was my busiest.

Jeff's trainer helped me develop my own strength training program which I followed with dedication. I wasn't in bad shape but I wanted to show Jeff I supported him.

I called Sandy at least once a week just to chat. Jen and I were getting together regularly as well.

After only twenty-one years I had real friends.

I guess I had to count Sunny in that category too.

I spoke regularly with my mother about wedding plans. Then I would call Sunny to settle me down because it was more my parents' wedding than mine.

The funny thing was, had I not met Jeff and been changed by him I would have been a harridan. No detail of the wedding would have been too insignificant for me not to have my way.

Occasionally I would ask Jeff's opinion. He would always tell me to do whatever made me happy; he was getting to marry me and that was enough for him.

I was pretty sure it was sincere and not just the diplomatic version of, "I don't care."

It might not have mattered if he did care. He had no time to express an opinion.

With his workouts added to his school work, he was exhausted much of the time.

His feelings for me hadn't changed. We cuddled every night. But he rarely had the energy for more than that.

Wasn't this supposed to happen ten to fifteen years down the road when he was fighting to reach his appropriate level of management and I was running around after the kids while trying to have a career?

If this was what marriage was going to be like, I wasn't sure I wanted to be married. How many times had I had that thought lately?

Spring break was approaching and I was reviewing the semester in the kitchen. Jeff was studying in the workout room. I heard the bell ring and went to the front door to answer it.

I was greeted by the sight of Jeff's faculty advisor. He had brought a buddy with him - the president of the university. I couldn't imagine what they were doing here and it made me a little nervous.

"Please come in," I said.

I didn't want to appear unsettled so I thought about how Jeff might handle this. I decided he would do it with humor.

"It's about time," I said. "Three and a half years I've been here and finally you come to see me."

That drew laughs from both of them after a slight hesitation to assess whether I was serious. My acting skills were unparalleled.

"Yes," said the president. "But I can see you've got everything under control. As long as we're here, perhaps we could speak with Jeff as well."

I chuckled. "Please sit down. I'll get him."

"Who was it?" he asked as I came into the room.

"You're in big trouble. You didn't listen to the wisdom of your faculty advisor and not only has he returned to get you in line, he brought reinforcements."

"Who was it really?"

"Your faculty advisor and the president of the university."

He got up slowly with a look of concern and disbelief.

They exchanged greetings and Malcolm, Jeff's advisor, said, "You're welcome to stay, Ashley."

"Like there's any chance you could keep me away."

Malcolm said, "Jeff, we've been trying to figure out what to do with you."

"What to do with me?"

Malcolm looked at Dr. Lloyd who barely shook his head. I understood it to mean he wasn't ready to speak.

Malcolm continued, "After we spoke last time I decided to follow up. You didn't seem to make any changes. The students still weren't that happy with you. The assistants were still complaining and that's in spite of you taking some time where you didn't come to classes.

"It seemed like a good idea to follow up with the professors and I discovered some interesting things.

"For one, there were a few students who had indicated to the assistants that some of the things you talked about actually helped them to understand what was going on. Some asked you questions outside of class and you showed no reluctance to help them."

"Why would I have any reluctance to help anyone?"

"Not everybody is like you Jeff," I said. "Many people see that as giving away an advantage."

Jeff looked confused. He had no concept of normal.

Malcolm wore a bemused smile. "In any event, it seems you were trying to be helpful while you were inadvertently muddying the waters. As you're probably aware, professors regularly check in on the assistants to make sure things are going smoothly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.