Revenge of the Nerd
Chapter 58

Copyright© 2010 by RPSuch

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 58 - An insanely hot girl is introduced to a nerd who shakes up her life. She has such difficulty dealing with him she has to stoop to sincerity. For the first time in a relationship she is not in control and has to decide if it's worth the risk. (Restatement of the original and continution)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"Who are you?" said Jen.

"What do you mean?"

"Straight A's two semesters running? And you lost about a week and a half when you were sick and more time when Jeff's father had his heart attack. You're a serious damn student. What happened to the hottest girl this campus has ever seen?"

I smiled. "She upgraded to a multidimensional personality."

"Impressive. How did Jeff do?"

I chortled and gave her that what-do-you-think look.

"I thought he had a huge load. Didn't that give him any trouble?"

"Not with getting grades," I said. "But I didn't exactly get to see as much of him as I wanted. And he's working over the break, so I only see him at night or on weekends."

"It so sucks to be you," she said with as much insincerity as she could muster.

I leaned my head back, put the back of my right hand lightly against my forehead and adopted a slightly pained look on my face.

"One does what one must," I said in an almost ethereal voice I had heard often enough to mimic with precision. "You know, Noblesse oblige." I think I mixed in a little Katherine Hepburn on that.

Jen started to laugh. "You should have been an actress. I'm sorry you're having problems with your Mother, but you are damn funny."

We had gotten together a lot over the winter break. Rich and Jeff worked during the day, though Rich had saved some of his days off to be with Jen while she was on break. Jeff didn't have days off to save.

"It's not all her. I think a lot of it is my Father. He seems to want things just so and she doesn't put up much resistance. I wish I knew what he was planning."

"Maybe he has reconciled himself to this happening. He might just be trying to position it the best way he can for his business."

"You're such a Pollyanna," I said with exasperation. Maybe I should become an actress. I seemed to have a different tone and expression for each sentence.

I didn't understand this from Jen. From Sunny it made some sense. She liked to try to find some good in everyone. From Sandy it would be expected. She was quite a bit like Jeff, assuming the best of people until they demonstrated they were not to be trusted. Jeff, at least, was developing some skepticism as he saw people misbehave.

Jen responded to my body language.

"You do know him better than I do. People can change, you know."

I made a doubtful face.

"I know this girl who used to think of nobody but herself. She was into status and prestige and control. She used people all the time. She took advantage of people. She really didn't have any friends.

"Then one day she meets this strange guy."

"Stop," I said. "I've heard this story before. This is that classic: Cinderella's step sister and the beast."

Jen spit laughed. "And she had very little sense of humor. To make a long story short, she's even been seen doing nice things for other people without asking for anything in return. And you don't think people can change?"

I thought about it.

"Well, humans can change. My Father on the other hand -"

"Do you think anyone would have said the same thing about ... this girl?"

Jeff has noted on numerous occasions that humor can ease the discomfort and apprehension enough to lead to serious discussions of difficult issues that would otherwise degenerate into a struggle for personal power. Whenever he said that I told him he was wrong. Humor makes people lighten up.

I had pressed myself to finish my requirements so my final semester would be courses of my choosing. I didn't know what to choose so I kicked it around with Jen.

I asked her about what she had learned over the summer as well as what she had learned from her courses. I relentlessly pressed her for details.

"You know, Ashley, maybe I was wrong. You have me take a boatload of courses and teach over the summer for the sole purpose of being able to give you an executive summary."

It was tongue in cheek, but there was also a measure of seriousness in her accusation. Well, I had one freaking semester to figure out what I wanted to do and learn everything I could. I would take any help and any shortcut I could.

Don't get me wrong. I liked Jen and enjoyed spending time with her. But, I had set my eyes on a goal and I was damn well going to accomplish it if I could ever figure out what it was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.