Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 60

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." R. Frost

About 9 o'clock the next morning the young boy that was assigned lookout raised the alarm. Abo was quick to get to the top of the portcullis. He had been advised there would be a group of women and girls headed this way and on his authority the gate was opened. He sent the watcher to get me and Elmo and Zena. Maria and Amna decided to tag along. Liya and Miya saw us going toward the gate and they joined in. And since nothing happens in the compound without Shanana knowing, she soon joined us at the gate. We waited for the troop of women to traverse the field and enter the gate. I had already ordered the inner gate to be opened. Abo had it up in no time. He decided to stay on top, for a better view. '

The women of this group advanced warily into the gate. They saw the inner workings and some were a little fearful about going into the portcullis. Others were eager to enter. One of the younger girls saw Elmo and Zena, screamed loudly and ran to them. Tears of joy overcame the older couple. This was Fema, one of their granddaughters. They had held out hope that she would be saved. Now here she was, in the flesh. And a delightful piece of flesh it was. Full of round firm breasts and a shapely ass made my rod rise to salute. I had to adjust my jeans with that one.

"See something you like, husband? Maybe we could take her home for a little fun and games. I could use some stroking too." Shanana cajoled. "Look at how full and firms her chest fruit are. They look like they are the same size as Dana's. You know how you enjoy playing with Dana's pillows. Those are almost exactly like hers. Wouldn't you like to get in between those legs and have a go at hiding your meat in her slippery box? I know I would like to lick on her nub until she exploded with pleasure. I want her too, husband. Shall we take her? I know the other mates will think she is a delicious morsel that we can eat while you fuck her senseless, just like you do each and every one of us every night. Please husband, take her for yourself and for us too. I feel it is right to do this. The others can find other husbands. Billy needs more mates and look there. Maria is going over the group to find the best and strongest and prettiest to claim for Billy. I am going to tell her that we have chosen Fema. She looks no more than 13 or 14 seasons, so she will be fresh for you."

She ended her sales-pitch and went forward to speak to Elmo and Fema. She called Maria over and had a few words. Maria nodded assent and went back to culling the remaining women. In the mean time, Elmo approached me. He was wringing his hands a little as he timidly started to address me.

"Oh great one. This is a great day. The women of my tribe have been rescued from the wanderers by a great earth spirit. That spirit sent them to us. We are grateful for all. Your mate, Shanana came to me just now. She told me she wants Fema to become your mate. If this is true, my Lord, you have bestowed the greatest honor upon my family. We no longer have a dowry to send with her because of the wanderers. We do have one thing though. She hid herself as best she could from the wanderers and she is intact. She will be prepared to mate with you this very night. Her grandmother will take her off to teach and prepare her. You will not be sorry great one."

I'm not sure what to think. My mate decides I need another woman. My new friend thinks of me as a "Great One" and my balls and cock are jumping at the thought of plowing a furrow in this virgin beauty. She stands 5'8 and has auburn hair lighter than Shanana and her daughters. Her eyes shine clearly in the sunlight a deep emerald green. There is not a spot, freckle or blemish on any of the skin I could see. Her tunic did not extend very far below her tits. I could see a large gap between the fabric and her abdomen. It was a sign to me that there was a goodly amount of tit flesh. Her abs were tight and flat. She could have been a commercial for the Ab Blaster on late night TV. Her short skirt did not hide very much. As I looked over to where she and Zena had gone, I could see the cleft of her ass as it peeked out from under the skirt. A time or two I caught glimpses of the auburn fur surrounding her cleft. Once she bent over at the waist to pick up something and it all was on display for me to enjoy. Junior was enjoying himself immensely. Just then Dina came by.

"I see you found something to interest you. Mother told me she was claiming the one with hair like mine. Will you think of me as you ram your hard manhood into her virgin cunt. I want to watch. No, I want to HELP! I am getting all wet and tingly down there just thinking about it. Oh, look. She's bending over again. Oh how delicious. I want to go over to her and eat her out right now with you and everyone else her watching. You are going to take her, aren't you?"

When I nodded yes, she jumped up and down clapping her hands. She was so excited by the prospect of having this new plaything; she was secreting her hormones and juices so much that I could smell them as we stood there. I reached out and grabbed one of Dina's little nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pulled her over to me. I reached the other hand down to her wet crotch and in no time at all had her screaming out an orgasm. Fortunately I had covered her mouth with a kiss and the sound was muffled in it. She shuddered at the end of the orgasm and I told her to scat. I swatted her bare ass cheeks. Reluctantly she went off.

I found Billy and warned him of what was going on. There were only 7 unmated males of age in the compound and this group of women meant that they all would be mated and there were some older women, like in their late 20's and early 30's that would need a mate. I told him Maria was sorting the women out and that he could expect to get one or two of the new comers for himself. Shabato and the other new men were also looking over the new arrivals. They were helping by coyly showing off their wares to the boys. More than one erection was evident among the boys.

Shortly, Maria came to us with three women in tow. When she got in front of us, she lined the ladies up for inspection. The first woman was 5'5". She had light brown hair and brown eyes. Her chest was nicely formed and looked to be about a 36C or D. She was introduced as Noala. Noala was 32 years old. The next woman looked like she was about 19 or 20. She was taller than Noala and sported light blonde hair and blue-green eyes. Her rack was a bit bigger, about a 40D. The villagers called her Olima. And the third was a young girl. Her name was Jamonia and she was Noala's daughter. She had a 28 inch chest that sported two tiny nipples. She was 13 seasons old and had just become a woman late last week. The wanderers had been saving her, so she was not mistreated either. Maria thought it funny the way Billy acted around this little porcelain doll. He was afraid he would break her. Maria told him, these were his new mates and they would fuck him tonight and she would see to it that everyone was satisfied. Maria reached over to Jamonia and puller her close. She held on to Jamonia's hands and went in for the kiss. Their lips met and Jamonia's eyes flew open wide. She began to get into the kiss and reciprocated with Maria. Maria placed Jamonia's hands on her own gigantic tits. She squeezed a couple of times to give Jamonia a hint as to what she could do. Jamonia took the hint and started kneeding Maria's boobs as Maria pulled her in for a little spit swapping. Maria's hands were busy diddling the immature twat of Jamonia who copied the actions with some clit diddling of her own on Maria. They broke the steamy kiss and both of them gave Billy smoldering looks. He was a goner. His boner was straining at his jeans, so much that they were about to be torn asunder with the pressure. I slapped him on the back, laughed and walked away.

The camp was in a bit of turmoil the first couple of days the new women were here. Things finally settled down when the unmated men all came to me with their choices. I interviewed them and then the prospective mates. I explained how we did things here and that they did not have to marry just to secure a place and food. They were a little disbelieving about the part where they would be taken care of even it they didn't have a mate and there was no hurry to find one. Each one interviewed said they had come to know the man and were willing to marry him. I had 12 marriage ceremonies to perform along with Shanklin. My own ceremony was held as Fema and I were married too. All of my other wives insisted that they take the vows right along with Fema. It was as if they were marrying Fema too and remarrying me. I thought that it was a nice touch.

Now that the mating ceremony was out of the way, the wedding night would commence. I had insisted that we wait to mate until after we were officially married. I would put it off no longer. The wedding feast had lasted well into the night. Lots of dancing and partying was going on. On the fringes there were men and women mating on all fours. Soon the air was permeated with the odor of women in heat. It was erotic to say the least. I was ready to take my new bride and consummate the marriage. I took her hand and took her into the cave. I took her inside and over to our spot. The furs were arranged for comfort and my other mates were strangely absent. I lowered myself to the furs, pulling Fema down with me. The marriage outfit she wore hid a lot of her charms. It would be like opening a birthday present. Removing the wrapper would be the fun part. I started by unfastening the top part. Once it was loose I had her raise her hands above her head and I slipped the tunic off her. Jackpot! I just won the titty lottery. Attached to her slim, athletic frame were the most perfectly formed tits you'd every want to lay your hands on. Later when we measured them they turned out to be 48 1/2 inches around. The measure above them was 35 inches and underneath was 36. That was more than a foot difference.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.