Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 57

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


"Hello the camp!" The village came to a standstill. We'd taken the precaution just like every day and closed the gate and locked it. Now it seems we have a visitor seeking admission. Abo was off like a shot. He climbed the portcullis we'd added to the gate system. He moved cautiously around to the watch house and spoke to the person out side. With the internal gate down, he released the gate and let the stranger in. He told the man to close the gate. When that was done he locked the gate from above. By this time Billy and I had walked over to the entryway.

To look at him, he's quite a strange character. I was very interested in what he was carrying and his clothing. He was dressed in buckskin, which seemed different than the clothing of the villagers. But that wasn't all. He was wearing a coonskin cap, just like Davy Crockett! And the thing over his shoulder looked to be a Hawkin Percussion Cap long rifle. He was carrying it butt over his shoulder in a casual manner. He didn't fool me though, I saw the percussion cap seated on the nipple and the hammer at full cock. He also had a percussion Patterson 36 cal. Revolver tucked in his belt next to his possibles bag. A steer horn powder horn with brass measure was on a piece of rawhide over his free shoulder. He was ready for a tussle without looking it.

"Howdy, name's Festus Hagan. War you folks doin' in these neck o the woods?" he said, looking at us. He starred at us through black eyes. His face was covered with whiskers that didn't want to be there. He was dirty and there was an odor to him as well.

"I'm Mike Faber, this is my foreman Billy Mitchell and my son Abo let you in the gate. Oh, and this is my primary mate, Shanana" I said as I felt her presence behind me. A second later she put her hand on my side and moved to stand close to me. " if you'd like to come in, I'd just ask that you remove the cap from the Hawkin and relax the trigger. The Patterson is on half cock and you could relax that too. We are generally friendly to strangers unless they start something. You going to start something, Mr. Hagan?"

"Reckon I ain't. With all the pretty speechifying, I'd be a FOOL to get into an ar-ge-ment with you. At least that's what my second cousin Pearl May on my aunt Hester's side would say." He remove d the cap from the Hawkinand replaced it in his possibles bag. He slowly pulled the Patterson out enough to release the hammer. When that was done, I signaled Abo to raise the portcullis. Festus ducked under it before it was full height. Once inside he smiled broadly and extended his hand in friendship. I took it and he had a strong grip. I invited him to eat with us.

"Boy, them's some of the best vittles I'd had in the longest time. Now tell me sumthin. How'd you get cheer. Or tell me how'd I got here iffn' you knowd. As far as I can reckon, the last time I was in a town, that damn Whig Harrison was elected pres-o-dent o the unity states and twern't none of us Haganses pleased bout it neither-wise."

Let's see Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, JQ Adams, Jackson, Van Buren and Harrison. Wm Henry Harrison. Caught cold on Inauguraton Day. President for about a month. I could see Festus' point. Another idiot. Oh well he didn't last long. But the point was made that Festus is not of this time period. His speech and grammar really sucked. I really didn't think he was of this time since he was speaking English, sort of. We jawed a spell, as he put it. Found out he'd been transported here in the late fall of 1840. He said he had been here over a year. He'd found a resource for lead and he was making his own gunpowder. Got the nitrate from bat guano in a cave north of here. He was a real frontiersman. I told him that we were from a different time than him. I purposely kept a lot of information secret. We didn't have much for him to see, so we felt relatively safe, until we got to know him better. I had my blackhawks on when he arrived and he admired them. I said they were a new design, with powder, cap and bullet all incased in a shell. I could reload 10 times faster with it. He asked to see it and I pulled one out. I unloaded it and handed the weapon to him. He was impressed to say the least. I reloaded it as he handed it back. I invited him to stay the night in the compound and he accepted the offer. I looked at Billy and then moved my eyes up to the towers. He dropped his head once. I knew he had the signal. There would be a sharp eyed guard on the towers tonight and they wouldn't just be looking out!

About that time Andol, Liya and Balzai came over. They indicated that it was time for me to do some more work. They said it was in the cave and I should come now. I excused myself to the laughter of Billy and the hay crew. They suspected the subject of the job. The girls were touching me and Balzai actually jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist before we got into the cave. She was rocking her hips and getting excited. My women were already on the sleeping furs and there was a large space for us to join them. As I moved to place Balzai down, I noticed that Liya had her small hand fully inside Balzai's snatch. She had been fisting away and Balzai was almost unconscious from the stimulation. Before I could get undressed Andol and Liya had Balzai writhing in pleasure.

Balzai is a cute 13 year old who is more shy than the rest of my mates. She does not get the attention like to others do. She is usually content to satisfy one of the other girls with her fingers and mouth. If I remember correctly she's only had actual sex with me four or five times. She may be ashamed of her body. She is a 28A with hardly any titflesh but she has large nipples that stand out prominently on her chest when aroused. I reached out to Andol as I kissed Balzai. She gently took my hand and placed it on Balzai. Then she proceeded to rub my back and encourage me to do more for Balzai. I suspected a conspiracy, especially since Liya was also involved. Oh well, I though, I'm ready and willing. With that thought, I dove in to doing what I enjoyed doing best in this world.

I pulled Balzai up as I slid under her. I flipped her over and with her lying on my chest, I pushed her down toward my feet. After traveling a short distance, my cock came in contact with her cunt lips. She was hot and well lubricated from the fisting she received from Liya and my cock just slid in home. God was she tight. There wasn't any extra room inside there. When she felt my hot rod bottom out she started rocking her pelvis, getting stimulation inside and out. Harder and faster she rocked, driving my burning cock deeper and deeper into her honey pot. I had her fully stretched out as my long thick cock stimulated every nerve fiber inside her. It would take very little stimulation to put her over the edge so I had to be careful. As I stroked, I got into a rhythm. I'd stroke in hard, hitting bottom then soft then 2 hard thrusts and then three easy ones. I kept changing the cycle and it was driving her crazy. Time after time she just about burst through with an orgasm and then I'd change up the cycle. She might have gotten frustrated if not for the licking she was getting from Andol. Even though Andol was a relative newcomer to the sport of cunt lapping, she was already rated one of the best in the world. I especially enjoyed it when her tongue also massaged my cock and scrotum. We had been after Balzai's orgasm for about 20 minutes when she froze. It was in the middle of a five stroke hard pulse. Her mouth gaped open and her eyes were the size of saucers (figuratively speaking) as without warning her orgasm exploded. Over and over she doubled up with the contractions of pleasure. I settled in to a long slow stroke as the contractions closed down her vagina and I did not want to hurt her. She was upright and Liya and Andol were sharing the duty of kissing and sucking tit. Her little points were hard as nails, her labia engorged with blood, flush with her pleasure. She forced herself to stay fully plugged by my cock. When an aftershock hit, she would double up again. This happened over and over again. She got to the point of exhaustion and simply collapsed on me. Andol gently pulled her off and put her on her side up against Manala. Manala kissed her deeply and pulled her close.

Liya took the job of cleaning all the PJ from my wet cock. In the meantime, Andol was back to spread the wealth. She knee walked over to me and pushed me over. Before I could do anything she was on top of me. Liya's small hand guided my rod into Andol's slippery box. It was warm, wet and willing. Liya in the mean time, climbed on to renew her membership in the MRCOA. (That is the Mustache Riders Club of America) I'm a charter member of the organization, even if I can no longer find my wallet card. I got more face rides than you can shake a stick at in my college days. I hadn't learned the advantage of face sitting in High School. I learned quick enough Freshman year of college though. I'd get rides 2 or three times a week. Right now I was getting a sweet tasting ride for a tiny blonde with a sparse bush. I was looking forward to her come, because she flowed auspiciously and in quantity. The sweet nectar was ambrosia to me. As I worked on that clit and labia, another pair of lips was working on me. Andol's labia were stroking me as she rocked in and out. It felt good to me and Andol started telling me and the rest of the cave just how good it felt to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.