Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


We entered the cave and I froze. Canon saw the reason and she hid behind me. There across the cave was a Smilodon. The cave entrance was inadvertently left open. The safeguards were no longer in place. I didn't have a weapon with me that could take Smilodon down. I stood stock still. It had noticed me, but it did not make a move towards me. Instead, it laid down and started to lick its paws. I started to back up and it noticed. It stood up and approached. It stared me in the eyes. Then it licked me with it's massive tongue, turned around and sauntered out the cave entrance, turning left along the hillside, away from the main camp. A minute or so later I heard an animal scream and a cat growl. The scream was cut short and I supposed the hunter had found a suitable prey. The food web was still unbroken. I ran to the panel and palmed the switch quickly. The barricade appeared and I assumed we were safe again. Canon clutched me tightly, pressing her warm body into me. I lead her to the container with the mattresses. I usher her inside with her still clutching my side.

"Why nankatat not eat us? He always take us for food." She asked, trembling as she did.

"I really don't know, Canon. It may have known that we were going to mate and didn't want to spoil it for us. So it left the cave and caught something else to eat. Just wait until it finds the men we killed. The men had stripped and dragged the bodies to the forest. Those bodies will be gone by morning."

At my mention of our mating, she hugged me tighter and smiled a million dollar smile up at me. I stand over a foot taller than her and I was anxious to get a look at my prize. It was sort of like Christmas or a box of Cracker Jacks. You don't know what you're getting until you open the box! I decided it was time to open the box and get my prize. I turned the automatic CD player on again. It seemed like it was going to be a repeat of last night. When I suggested we get naked, she jumped right to it, stripping off her clothing immediately. She was definitely ready. That heavenly odor of a woman in heat came wafting up to my nose again. She was hot and ready. I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her response was immediate. I kissed her all over her body. Her nipples were pink and well placed on her chest. I wondered about that for such mature woman. Usually it's just the young teenagers that have pink ones, or the virgins. I bent my head down and flicked the tip with my tongue. She jumped and turned towards me. I put my arms around her kissing her deeply. She seemed ready and she quickly got repositioned on her hands and knees with her ass held high in the air. This is the position she's used to. She wagged her tail a little and looked back with a grin. I gently pushed her sideways and rolled her over on to her back. I played with pussy and tits. I used my hands to touch her all over and I nipped at her tit as my fingers squeezed her labia together. I wiggled a little over where her clit was and she started moving her hips in an exaggerated motion. She tried to turn over again but I stopped her. I was going to show her a new way. I got in the prayer position, that is on my knees between her legs. I rubbed her pussy with my cock to be sure I had good lubrication. I started to slide my cock into her. It was just starting when I met a big surprise. My cock would go no further. There was an intact hymen in the way. Whoa. I pulled back out, kissed her and laid down beside her. We needed to talk.

"You have not been with a man before." I said matter of factly.

"Once, last night when old leader take me. I was shaman at my old camp. Safe from males. I have choice, but camp not have anyone I like. I wait. I find you. I want you mate me. " she replied.

"Well your body is telling me you haven't been with a man in that way. How do you explain the barrier in you?"

"Him very very small. Him take back place. "she said with a giggle. "I feel you. You can reach all the way inside me. I want you take me."

Well shit, I get all the luck. This must be the 5th virgin I've inherited. Don't get me wrong, I like it but they are darn hard to align and fit and all. But she does show possibilities. I told her we were going to change it a little. I laid down and told her to mount me. I told her she needed to control the depth and speed to avoid pain. She said she would try it but she would not be deterred from her chosen path. I was going to have her regardless. With that thought in mind she lifted up her pussy and brought it down against me. My rod slipped into position. Canon started bouncing up and down on the hard member. It was stretching her hymen, but no success. I had her bring her feet up and place them flat beside my hips. I had her rise up as far as she could without me slipping off to the side. Time and time again she tried to make it happen but no such luck. She was getting hysterical about not being able to do the deed.

HAL, send Dina to me. Direct her here. Tell her to leave her clothing outside. I don't care what she's doing. Get her here NOW.

I was sorry to shout in my head, but I was getting desperate also. Not a minute later the door opened softly and a naked Dina entered the container. She looked at me with a frown on her face, questioning why she was summoned. "Virgin" I mouthed to her. She shook her head yes and moved in. Her touch initially startled Canon. But what she was doing with her hands more than made up for it. She was kissing Canon full on the lips and fingering Canon's nips. She let her other hand drop and she started teasing Canon's labia. Every so often she'd pinch Canon's clit. Things were really getting steamy. Canon was turned on so much, but could not get the hymen to break. Dina came around to be in front of Canon. She straddled Canon's legs, her body close to the poor girl. Dina bent her knees while holding Canon. She offered her nipple to Canon to suck. Canon nursed with a vengeance. She was on the verge of bursting with lust. Dina started pulling and pushing Canon in stroking motion. She mover Canon faster and faster on my prick. We were getting great friction and I was enjoying myself immensely. The had a real good rhythm going, with both girls hugging each other tightly. Then it happened, once second they were on the top of the stroke and the next, Dina had removed her feet from the mattress and the weight of both girls rammed Canon down with such force that the barrier was torn asunder and gone forever. Canon gave a blood curdling scream which Dina covered with her mouth. Dina sat still, holding Canon down on my throbbing member. Dina pinched and pulled on Canon's nipples and tongue kissed the older girl. Slowly, Canon started to move her pelvis in a rocking motion. Within five minutes of this Canon shot off like fireworks on the fourth of July. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever. She was bucking like a wildcat on my cock, wanting more of it as we went. I could not hold out any longer and shot my juices into her. The hot spunk was shot deep into her womb. I found out after the medical unit finished checking the new residents that she not only became a woman that day, but also a mother as my little champion swimmers reached the prize and not one but two of the buggers got inside the pair of eggs that had presented there. (Occasionally more than one ovum will present down the fallopian tubes. Twins were on the way in about nine months!

Over the next few weeks the new settlers were integrated into our family. Several matings came about among them naturally. The new members fell into the camp routine, sharing jobs and all without grumbling. We did have to eject two of the men who had been the captors. Their buddy was ejected to the woods for Smiley to consume. Our construction schedule was going well. We were on time with the stockade. It was already about half finished. The sawmill was online and we were providing rough sawn boards to go with the stockade. The second shift was putting out boards for building houses. We had that in the drying shed curing. Our brick kiln was working perfectly. With the tools we brought we were able to construct more molds and we were making great use of the raw materials at hand. We had a brick shed full of bricks ready to go. We were still looking for a viable mortar. I had HAL doing surveys to find the raw materials. I was certain we'd have one soon. He'd located most of the minerals deposits in the area and he was working on mapping the entire region. When there were extra resources available I asked him to map the entire continent. He estimated it would be 3.2 weeks before it was completed. I wasn't in a hurry and I told him so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.