Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


What are you congratulating me for?" he asked.

"Remember what I told you on how I got my new mates? How I had to kill some men to free the women? Well you just did that here. I made sure I didn't kill anyone! When we get back you'll have to explain that to Maria and Lisa. Your family just grew by four. And you got one of each.

The girls were stolen from another camp where the men insinuated themselves into the camp. Then in the night they ganged up on two of the families, killed the parents and took off with the four girls. They were sisters. The blonde and the redhead were both 13 and fraternal twins that almost looked identical except for the hair. The brunette was 14 and the black haired beauty was 16. They were sisters also.

"You women are now free of these men who held you captive. We do not do those things. You are free to return to your homes now." I explained.

"You great men. Kill many men, hunters. We have no one left. Will be outcast in village. You must take us. It is the way of the people."

"See, I told you" I said. I had a great big shit eatin' grin when I said it. "Welcome your new mates! I'll make a couple of travois to tote these girls home"

We dismounted and Billy went forward to the girls. While I was making the travois, the girls were getting acquainted with Billy. I used more of the poles already there. The gang had stolen some sleeping furs from the camp along with the girls, so I was able to make 2 of the travois and I hitched them on to Red and Flash. It was a new thing for Flash, so it took a little while to get him settled. I loaded up what supplies I could find and then had the girls get on the travois. We mounted up and started out. It was going to take a bit longer going home. We were going to have a full moon tonight so we could go longer that normal.

By pushing a little we were able to get to the same campsite as we'd used before about two hours after sundown. It was becoming a good way station. There was a good fire pit there and we'd left a lot of firewood. There were several good places for sleeping too. The girls found the best one and they had taken the larger share of sleeping furs and made a bed. They had been examining Billy as they worked around the camp. They were giggling and whispering to each other, too. I pulled Billy aside and suggested he take the ladies over to the pool and show them about soap. A little while later, he came by to thank me for the suggestion. It took him about an hour but he came back with the girls. They were naked and carrying wet clothes. They spread them out on the bushes around the campsite to dry. I enjoyed watching them with their nubile little bodies out for all to view. They were kissing on Billy and he was pointing the way. They must have been playing at the pool, because the girls were also showing signs of excitement. I cocked my head towards the sleeping furs they had set up and Billy took the hint. He directed his harem towards the furs and they willingly obliged. For the next couple of hours I watched the progression of the stars and the moon across the night sky and listed to the shared orgasms of one of my alphas and his new mates. Once I looked over and saw the redhead posting in the saddle. She was crying out her pleasure as Billy thrust deep into her. Finally they grew tired of the games and they all settled down to sleep. Soon after I was counting shooting stars and nodded off to sleep.

Morning came and the blond was working on Billy's morning wood. I went down by the pool to check out the waters. About ten minutes later, I wandered back into camp. The raven haired beauty was getting a pounding and her sister was getting a tongue job by her sister. The Twins were in the sixty-nine position and both were not paying attention to anything but each other. I noticed there was some nice equipment over there, so I went for another walk, checked on the horses and walked some more. I was down by the pool when all four girls came running down naked as a jaybird. The all jumped into the pool and started up with the soap. I watched as they soaped each other up. Hands rubbing on titties rubbed the soap in. They were lathering up their bushes and swapping kisses as they worked. I would guess they were not new at pleasing each other. Soapy tits rubbing against each other was a turn on, but they were just teasing me. I went back to the campsite and found Billy cooking breakfast. He was just grinning. He didn't say anything. He sure would look ridiculous if his face froze in that position. By the time breakfast was cooked, the girls were done and they had donned their now clean clothes. We ate breakfast and then started out for the cave. During the trip the girls were quietly talking to each other and looking at Billy. I knew what he was going through, having done the same about 3 months ago. I grinned to myself as I kept my thoughts to myself. We pulled into camp before noon. I had used the iPod to inform DAVE who informed Shanana what was going on. My family was at the barn to greet us. There was a jovial mood among my mates and they teased Billy incessantly. Maria and Lisa welcomed each of the new mates with hugs and kisses.

Shanana came up to me and whispered" I'm surprised you didn't get two of them for yourself. You know we love you and could always use more sister-wives. Why did you give them all to Billy?"

"I have what, 19 wives to take care of now. That's more than enough right now. Let me get used to the ones I have. Besides you need to get to know the new ones like Andol and Janice. I might be amiable to taking new mates after awhile. In the meantime, come here."

I grabbed her quick and pulled her to me. I kissed her fiercely while running my hands over her firm ass. I pulled her close and ground my pubes against hers. Every once in awhile she'd jump. I must have hit the right spot. She was warming up nicely to my advances. I could go for a nooner, but I needed to do some other stuff. So we put it off until tonight.

When sleeping time was on us, we went into the cave. My wives had rearranged the sleeping furs to allow for the additional bodies. In the middle of the furs, at the edge of the space reserved for me was Janice and Andol and Shanana. I imagined that tonight I'd initiate Janice and Andol into my harem.

Andol got the luck of the draw as I laid down on the furs and Shanana moved her into position on top of me. Andol is a willowy redhead with hazel eyes and a 36B chest. Her nipples are what is referred to as Puffies. I nuzzled those lovely breasts and Shanana did the honors on eating her pussy. Janice started kissing her and she responded in kind. I switched from the left side to right side and back again. Her sparsely furred pussy was leaking juices faster then Shanana could lick them up. Janice had moved over top and Andol was licking pussy to beat the band. Janice was throwing her long silver tresses around as she swung her head from side to side. Janice started to orgasm just then and screamed out her convulsions. I dropped down to suck on Andol's boobs again and got the surprise of the week. I got milk. Andol turned out to be a milker. I spent the next half hour draining her boobs. While doing this, I got my rocks drained by Dana who just happened to finish bringing off Miya with her tongue and Liya with her hands. Dina and Balzia were locked crotch to crotch and rubbing each others clits. They came and split up to eat out Shamona and Manala. We had a real orgy going there. I lined out 5 asses in a row. I fucked one, then the next and so on until I got to the end of the line. Then I started over. The women got into the swing of things and were shifting out so I was in a continual fuck fest. While I was drilling Suzie, she shifted forward, flexed and rammed back against me. My well lubricated cock slipped easily into her waiting asshole. My stroke drove me all the way into her. She Oh's once and drove back on me again. We got our rhythm back and I was ramming my piston into her when she came. Her compressions against my meat caused me to loose control as I spewed rope after thick rope of cum into her ass. When my contractions subsided, I pulled back out. Shanana cleaned my cock with a rag before letting me continue on. More time was spent making love to my mates until we all fell asleep almost on the verge of exhaustion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.