Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 52

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


"Janice! What in heavens name are you doing here? How did you get here and what happened? Are you ok? Oh my God, are you hurt?" I think I was ranting. I was so totally surprised and shocked to see my fuck buddy Janice Stewart from Lowe's underneath the hay. We'd spent some time in my dad's barn in high school, hence the term fuck buddy. Still, to have her here, now was a shocker.

Manala checked her out and found nothing unusual. Shamona and Shalala helped her down to the main floor while Billy, Abo and I restacked the hay. It only took a couple minutes to get the job done and we descended the stairs to the main floor, too. The women were clustered over by the generators, talking. Billy, Abo and I approached. Shanana was explaining to Janice what was going on. Doubt and a frown were on her face.

"It's true, sweetie, what she's been telling you is true."

"Yeah, like we are 10000 years in the past and you are lord and master here and you practice polygamy and, and. And..."

"Yes, it's true. Look Janice, you need proof, just follow me. I'll take you to where we have all the proof you need. Billy, will you and Abo check on the livestock and let me know if there is anything I need to know. You can tell me about the dogs when you're done, too." I said with a grin. He just stood there with a stupid look on his face for a second, then broke out smiling too.

"When I went to get the feed, I checked the board..."

"When you're done, then come on back inside and tell me about them. 'I got sum splainin to do' I said in my best Ricky Ricardo impression.

We took Janice back into the cave. Her eyes were darting to and fro, going here and there, taking in everything she could. We went through the tunnel and into the original cave. Again her head was going left and right, trying to take in everything she could. I held her hand and Shanana had the other hand. We headed for the main exit. She gripped our hands tightly as we exited. Before her was a scene right out of the movies. Prehistoric family life was going on all around her. Hunters had returned with more meat and the women were processing it. Others were weaving baskets. Still others were processing skins and of course the cooks were working on the next meal. She just stood there for a few minutes. I could see the wheels turning as she looked around. I let her look for a while longer.

"Let's go inside for a little while. I have some questions and then a story to tell you." I pulled her hand slightly and she reluctantly came along with me. We went back into the living cave and sat by the pool.

"Now I need you to tell me how you got in that barn. It was supposed to be destroyed in the tornado."

"I forgot to put the bailing wire and twine you ordered in the containers and I decided to bring it out to you Saturday. When I got to the ranch you were nowhere to be found and then the tornado was coming. I knew I couldn't outrun the damn thing so I thought to hide in your Amish barn. I was sure it would be safe there. I heard the tornado outside and there was a shaking like an earthquake. It got real bad then the hay fell. It seemed like forever before I hear the lady's voice. I was sooo happy to hear her. The next thing I knew I saw your sexy face looking down at me. And what do you mean the barn was SUPPOSED to be destroyed in a tornado?"

After getting all that out, she jumped on me like she used to do and kissed me down to my tonsils, rubbing her tits into my chest all the while. I just let her do it. When she was finished, I had her sit on my lap while I tried to explain. As I talked she'd wiggle that tight little ass on my rod. I was poking and I know she was feelin'. I explained to her how I was transported here by an alien presence, just as I had told the other up timers. I kept the same story and left out the part about the ship, just like I had the others as well. I'd talked about an hour and Tewnia came in to the cave to tell us it was time to eat. I said I'd introduce her to everyone she didn't know after we ate.

After lunch I asked all my family to come into the cave. I gathered all my down time family to one side and my up time family on the other. I introduced Billy, Maria and Lisa and indicated they were a family. Then I introduced Suzie and Virginia as new mates. Several of my downtime mates jumped up and down and clapped their hands. I guess they were pleased. Then I introduced my downtime family. Abo, Wisom and Gelna were first. Manlin, Bretl and Nodona were next. Then I introduced Jaklow, Rani and Uniba. That took care of my sons. Next I introduced my mates. Shanana was introduced as my queen. I told everyone I'd explain that later. Next was Shamona, Dana, Dina, Flala, Tewnia, Amna, Miya, Liya, Manala, Balzai, Manzoa, Jurra, Bandai, Chanil, and Andol. I then introduced my daughters Shira and Blina. For the last I introduced Janice and told everybody she was my newest mate. The look on her face, like a MasterCard commercial ... Priceless!

HAL, will you do medicals on all the people I brought back? I thought out to it.

Michael, we have already done that. Everyone is in good health and we have taken care of any disease you might have brought back with you. We did the same for the barn and all the animals. They are free of disease and parasites. I am glad you were able to work out the problem of Miss Janice. We are very proud of the way you have taken the responsibility entrusted you. I have scanned and inventoried all of the supplies you have brought with you. You have done well. Except you did not need to bring the fuel. We have the ability to supply your vehicles with fuel. Krell technology is extremely advanced. We can modify the machines so you won't have to worry about fuel or lubricants. We will talk about that later. Your family is about to wonder why you are starring off like that. You get that way when we talk.

Oops, I guess I was. I quickly recovered my composure and told the throng we actually were one big happy family. There were hugs all around. The whole family was interacting with each other. It would be pleasing to see families acting like that for the up timers. I know it did my heart good to see them all together. I took time to see each one of my mates and to thoroughly molest them, kissing them deeply to let them know I loved them more than the world itself. When I took Janice in my arms, I looked her in the eyes. Starring deep into those green pools, I searched for a sign. I got it when she slowly closed her eyes and gently kissed me. She whispered to me "I miss her too." Then she kissed me again. She held me tight as she rubbed her body against me again. She whispered in my ear "Oh Mikey, I have loved you since I was 14. But Elissa was my best friend and first lover. When she told me she wanted you, I stepped aside. The times the three of us made love together were some of the best sex I ever had simply because I was able to have you again. Now I have you, but still have to share. I don't care though. At least I have you and you claim me as mate. I have no regrets about being in the barn Saturday. With both you and Elissa gone, I'd have no one anyway. Why do you think I never married? The answer is YOU. I spent my whole life waiting for you! My heart broke every time I thought about you. Now all I feel is joy. Thank you for claiming me. " She was crying as I held her. Her body racked with sobs as we stood off to the side holding each other. I tried soothing her, petting her knee length hair and cooing to her. Soon her sobs subsided and I wiped the tears from her eyes. I kissed her with all the passion I could give. She responded by involuntarily rubbing her pussy against my cock. I told her I loved her again and then we broke the clench. I continued my rounds until I had taken care of everyone. I excused myself and went into my "den" to do some work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.