Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 51

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I woke up and it was still dark, very dark. I knew we were downtime again. The sleeping furs did not feel like a mattress. They were comfortable but not that comfortable. In the dim light I saw a red headed female with a nice rack crawling towards me. She climbed up my body dragging her titties along my torso. She was headed straight up my body towards my face.

"I waited for you to wake up, my mate. I wanted to ask you why you say to take long journey and they only go for one day. We not disappointed any more, since you only gone for one day. Still I want to have you fuck me first." With that pronouncement Flala climbed on my cock, which had risen for the occasion and lowered herself on to my rod. Once she was well seated on my hard rod, she started a slow rhythmic rock, placing a great amount of pressure on my reproductive system. I held her and kissed her as she pleasured herself at my expense. As I held her she started to tremble and her breath started to get ragged. She was gasping by the time her orgasm hit. As I continued to pump into her, she began to leak pussy fluid in copious amounts. As her honey spilled over my genitals I felt her vaginal walls contract against me. The contractions were coming closer and closer together and I felt her orgasm and mine was eminent. With a final push and a weak gasp, she came. After her release I held her close. There were tears in her eyes but she also had on the biggest smile of any of my wives. I kissed her long and hard and she gave out one final sigh as she collapsed on me. I told her to go back to sleep. She promptly obeyed my command. I moved her off to the side as Shamona had rolled away in the night. She was asleep holding on to me, her small hand around my cock, her head in the crook of my arm. I dozed off shortly after that.

It was full daylight when I woke again. I was alone on the furs. I had to piss like a Russian race horse. I pulled on my clothes that were neatly folded nearby and headed for the latrine. After I shook the dew off my lily, I exited to see what was going on. As soon as I exited the cave, Balzai stepped up to me with breakfast. I took the food in one hand had her petite ass in the other. I pulled her to me, squeezing her butt cheek as I did. The kiss I gave her could have boiled water. She went limp in my arms. "Tonight my sweet" I promised her. I gently let her down to sit on the stump we were using for chairs. I sat on another and ate like I hadn't eaten in months. The food was simple and delicious. I looked around the camp and saw most of the others had already finished breakfast. I took care of my dishes and took a stroll around the community. Most everything looked the same. I then remembered what HAL had told me, so I went back into the cave. There at the back of the cave was the promised door. I went to it and put my hand on the door. The doorknob glowed a moment and got warm. I entered and closed the door. The room was sparsely decorated with a desk, nice high back chair and computer, similar to the one I'd been at in the ship. I sat down and felt the chair mold to me.

I put my hands on the desktop and the virtual keyboard appeared. I turned on the computer and waited the two seconds it took for it to boot up. When the boot was finished a screen came up. It said "Do you want keyboard mode or voice mode?" I clicked on voice mode.

"Hello Michael, welcome back. I am the digital audio video interaction device. I am capable of relaying information back and forth at the same rate as your brain. However, in voice mode I am a little bit slower. This is to accommodate your audio receptors."

"So we are now back. Did everything go alright back in my original world." I asked.

"Yes, we have video that was sent back. Would you like me to play it for you now?"

"Please."

I watched with fascination as I saw the F5 twister form just a little bit north of my ranch. The men were safe as it was somewhat south of them. It started moving as a fantastic rate southeastwardly directly toward the ranch. It took all of about 5 minutes to reach the compound. Just as it was reaching the big barn, the barn disappeared. In it's place were stacks of wood like the materials used to build the barn. I guess HAL had reasoned there needed to be materials to scatter that would approximate the original materials. The F5 tornado slammed into the house and tore it apart. It continued ahead unhindered wiping out several more buildings but the bunkhouse and the small caretaker house were left intact. Yes the windows were broken but the buildings came through the tornado unscathed. Next the screen shifted to the CBS-7 news. The twister was reported by anchorwoman Tatum Hubbard. She always gave me a hard on. She was Miss Texas in 98 and one great looking woman. She said the F5 tore through the area but only one ranch was hit. She said the destruction was so severe there were no survivors. Billy and I were reported missing as was Maria and Lisa. Sam was shown looking through the wreckage. He couldn't say whether or not we were in the house because of being out at the line house. The report included a short blurb about my luck with Exxon and my attorney, Stephen Cook was interview by the CBS affiliate in Houston. He made it known that there was a trust for Exxon to pay into. The story was nice and not slanted like it usually was.

Well, we were dead, unless something else happened. We could figure out a way to resurrect ourselves at a later date if we needed to. The next thing I wanted to do was check out the equipment cave. I asked the computer what he wanted to be called. He reiterated that he was a digital audio video interface device and I suggested DAVID or Dave for short. He was well pleased with that suggestion. I asked if he could get me into the cave from this location. He said I'd have to knock out the wall between the caves. He told me the wall was only about a half inch thick and would be no problem. I could do it with a rock from the floor. I asked if he could project to my brain like HAL and he said we could. I asked him to go to that mode as I left the office. I looked around against the walls for a suitable rock. Near the water tap I found what I wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.