Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 49

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


The next two days were hectic as truck after truck for UPS, DHL, and FedEx came and went. The storage containers were rapidly filling. The Quicksilver shipments arrived. Billy had gone in to Lubbock to pick up grain feed at the coop. He'd taken the big rig, planning on wiping the warehouse out of sweet feed, cattle feed, sheep and goat, and just about all the vet supplies he could lay hands on. We set aside the container on the end for that batch. It would be easiest to load that way. Despite the hard work we were doing, every one was upbeat because we were going home on Saturday night. Almost all of our online orders had been delivered by Thursday night. We decided to have another barbecue. Suzie, Shamona and Shanana instigated it, so they were elected cooks. They enlisted the aid of Miya, Liya, Chanil, Tewnia and Amna. When they were done, we had a feast. They had gotten the knack of cooking with the smoker. The other food that went with it was outstanding. Billy hauled out the guitars again. We sang more songs, like MTA and Louis, Louis and Hang to the Bell, Nellie. I enjoyed singing and on some of the songs, Virginia joined in. She has a pleasant soprano voice that goes will with my baritone/2nd tenor and Billy's bass voice. I think we did the Cruel War as well as Peter, Paul and the Broad (I mean Mary Travers– RIP 1936-2009). I checked our orders and we'd gotten every CD of every album they'd ever recorded as well as for the Kingston Trio and Chad Mitchell Trio, Pete Seager and many of the other folk singers. Yes we got every one of the King and the Beatles, too. I opted for Fogleburg, Chapin, Manilow, the Eagles and the Time Life oldies collection. (But I didn't get Roy Orbison's Oobie, Doobie. That's one I hate! )

Time flew as Saturday grew close. On Friday we loaded up everyone and made for the mall again. We hadn't had time for them to explore the last time. With 6 up timers we divided all of my family in groups of 2 for security and to assist. We synced the cell phones and everyone was on walkie talkie mode for instant communications. I took Miya and Liya today. Billy allowed Abo and Wisom to join him. Maria headed up the team of Shamona and Shanana, while Lisa took on Tewnia and Amna. Maria was looking after Chanil and Shira, who had captured her heart too. Suzie latched on to Dana and Dina. The three redheads caused many a turned head and Virginia and Manala went together. I had stopped by Chase Bank and got a 10 grand cash advance on my card and I split it between everyone except Miya and Liya. They were with me and we had the card. We vowed to meet at the Food Court in three hours to eat. With that out of the way, I sent the groups on their way.

Miya and Liya strolled along with me, looking in the windows of the stores. As we passed Frederick's they waved at Margot. She blew a kiss to me as the girls waved. We headed towards Penneys. I wanted to look around. The girls didn't care, they were having fun. Every so often we'd pass or see one of the other groups. Some had made purchases and what not. When we got almost to the store, they saw the ice rink. They were amazed at it. They had never seen anything like what was going on. There were only a few people on the ice today so I steered them into the arena. They sat on the bench and watched. I went over to the clerk and got 3 pairs of skates and sets of pads (knee and elbow), wrist protectors and helmets for the girls. Miya's pair was too small. I had to get back and get a larger pair. These skates were the double blade beginner type which made it easier to stand and the uppers were reinforced with extra support to avoid inversion sprains. After the girls were all decked out in their gear, we headed out on the ice. It was comical to watch them try to walk. I gave them a little demonstration on what to do. Liya caught on almost immediately. In a short time she was negotiating the rink with little trouble. Miya was another problem. She just couldn't get it right. She was on the verge of tears. I skated up to her and gave her a great big hug. Looking up into her eyes, I wiped her tears and then gently kissed her.

"Here, sweetheart, I want you to stand with your toes forward. Keep your feet apart like you were standing and waiting for the Aurochs to move. Yes, that's it. Now hold your hands out in front and take my hands. That's right. Now just relax." With that, I started skating backwards, pulling a wide eyed little girl with me. Well, little only in the sense of age. She looked beautiful. The cool air of the rink had her nipples rock hard and they pointed the way through her t-shirt. She just happened to be wearing a Hooter's shirt and man did she look good! I bet every boy in the place was sporting wood right now. I skated a little faster and she lost balance for a moment and then righted herself again. She was starting to enjoy herself. Liya completed a lap on us and skated awkwardly past, giggling as she went. One of the rink boys got up the courage to skate over to her, asking if he could skate with her. His eyes were looking directly at her ample chest. The cold of the rink had gotten to her and she was sporting hard nipples too. They were straining against the material of her shirt, threatening to burst out at any minute. She politely said he'd have to ask me, her husband. The boy blushed crimson and stammered his apology and he skated back to the side of the rink. Liya then skated over to us and asked about it. I explained and she giggled. I told her I loved her and told her to be nice. She skated beside us. Miya was watching Liya and she started to get the hang of it. After an hour we decided we'd had enough and I helped my mates off the ice. We got the skates off and all the equipment returned to the rental stand. Both complained a little about sore ankles. I told them I had them too, because we hadn't exercised them enough, they would be sore for a little while. This they understood. We left the rink and went into Penney's.

This Penney's had a specialty shop for big and tall women in it. I took Miya over to that section of the store. We were looking around when a voice behind me said "May I help you find something?" I turned around and was staring at a bodacious pair of breasts. I looked up into the lovely face of the clerk. Her name was Adell, I'd noticed the name tag pinned to her chest.

"Yes Adell, thank you. I'm looking for something casual for Miya here. It's so difficult to find anything for her. Even Blair usually doesn't have what we want. What do you recommend.?" I asked. I couldn't help looking at her body. Shaped similar to Miya, this woman exuded an air of confidence. My pheromones must have been activated because she was fawning over me as she helped Miya find just the right thing. She escorted us to the dressing room, which was built with the larger woman in mind. The changing rooms were extremely large. She allowed me to join her in the room.

"I'm sorry, store policy will not allow children in this dressing area."

"You won't let her older sister and my wife join us?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh pardon me sir, I did not understand. Of course she may join us." I didn't notice that she had closed and locked the access door to the area after we entered. She directed us over to a very large room. There was a couch and mirrors all over the place. She directed me to sit and she started to help Miya with her clothes. Adell was about 6'8. Her body was athletic with a nice flat abdomen. Her ass was well rounded, but not protruding. Her features were refined. Her face was slightly rounded, had a European look and her neck was long and sleek. She had the stance and grace of a fine athlete. Her mocha colored skin accented the cream color of her outfit. She noticed me staring at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.