Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


Man was that a lot to chew on. I got up and walked over to the lanai. I pulled a Sprite out of the the mini bar and took a long swig. I sat on the bar stool and surveyed my domain so to speak. My women were lounging around the pool basking in the glow of great orgasmic sex. They were grouped in couples or trios and were petting each other, talking softly or just holding. It was an idyllic scene. As I looked at each individual I felt a strong bond of with her. Yes, each one was definitely my mate. Mated for life, but monogamy is no longer the norm. My world is going to strongly embrace polygamy. At that moment, Shanana chose to come up beside me and wrap her arms around me. This brought her skin in contact with my skin. It caused a minor reaction in Junior, but I insisted against it. Strangely enough I had enough control to keep my urges in check. I shifted enough to enclose her in my arms.

"I love you my mate." I began. "Our family is special. We have a special friend in the gods that..."

"Yes my husband, sometimes you are so dense. Of course I know about that. As your Queen the ship deemed it necessary that it advance me so I could be on an equal plane with you. HAL explained it to me after they enhanced me. HAL thought it was necessary that I be enhanced so I would be more your equal and be able to discuss plans for our family. HAL took the time to bring my brain up to the same standard as yours. My body had been repaired so that I will age slower. This will give us more time to establish a firm foundation for our society. We will be as equals and I will be a more effective queen. I have analyzed our mates. I have been observing them since I was improved. I understand each one better now. For example, Suzie should have been a Queen, but since she is your mate now, I am going to make her one of my seconds. Nature took it's course originally and Shamona is a natural queen also. Because of the time we started in, I believe men could gather more than one queen, having some die off because of the harsh conditions of our time line. I am perfectly happy having assistance in organization of our family and as the duties of chief cunt in this tribe. I love fucking and I'll fuck you often. If you aren't available I'll fuck any mate handy, Shamona, my daughters, anyone."

I was shocked. "How long..."

"Saturday HAL took me to his medical bay and put me in the healing chamber. There they fixed my body, although I seem to look the same as before. I do know I feel wonderful. And the sex we have is marvelous. HAL explained, as mates to an Alpha, when he pleasures one of the mates, the bond between mates is usually strong enough that the others will feel it also. We have been mated for almost three months with most of the women. Suzie and Virginia were close for years and the effects of you pheromones hit both of them equally. When you kiss, you unconciensously push your pheromones. Those natural chemicals make a woman weak kneed around you. They want you to take them. They can't help themselves either. So when you kiss and push your pheromones, the woman can't help herself. She has to have you. That's what happened at Wal-Mart. It would have happened at the restaurant too, if we'd had the time. It's a good thing we didn't either. Because too many doses of your semen will bind the woman to you, forever. My sister-wives and I choose you because of your strength and ability to keep and provide for us. That is the way in our time. But we also love you because you are you and you are the best damn fucker on the planet." She smiled up sweetly at me, batting her eyelashes. I became instantly hard and poked her in the belly button.;

"Oh look who's here. Hey big guy, did you miss me? Here let me give you a kiss. After all, a proper greeting is mandatory around here" she quipped as she took me in her mouth, sucking and licking and stroking my cock into rigidity. With a wicked little grin on her face, she stroked and teased until I came. She pointed Junior at her tits and I gave her a good coating. She licked the excess off my cock with the tip of her tongue and then using both hands, she massaged the protein into her chest. I pulled her up to me and kissed. I guess I pushed my pheromones too because she went weak in the knees.

"Mmmm, husband you still make me sooo wet. I want you inside me. I want to feel the ridges of your beautiful tool against the walls of my vagina. I want to feel your stroke in and out of me. I want to to bottom out and pound my cervix mercilessly until I'm a quivering mass of flesh. I like the way HAL has increased my understanding. I can tease you better than before. " she reached up and kissed me on the nose and turned around again.

I stepped up to close the gap and my arms went around her and I cupped her breasts in my hands. It allowed me to have complete access to her body. Junior had recovered nicely. I now realized that the ship, in improving me, has improved my reproductive organs. I can get it up any time I want with no problem. I can orgasm multiple times in a session and my come regenerates much quicker that before. When I come there is a greater quantity of fluid. Mates that have been with me willingly eat my spunk and will suck it out of the orifice it's stored in. But I didn't start anything. I was enjoying holding my Queen and feeling her closeness. We moved over to one of the double lounge chairs and laid down together. The family had resumed regular activities. Some were swimming and Shamona had started the fixings for lunch/dinner. Several of the other mates joined her in taking their turn at dinner without a word being spoken. I couldn't decide what to think about HAL teaching Shanana about himself and increasing her intelligence. His teaching machine might come in handy in the future. These Krell, as they called themselves, must have been extremely advanced.

I heard the doorbell extension so I got up and pulled on my jogging shorts and t shirt that were laying on the ground by the gate. I walked into the kitchen on my way to the door and it sure smelled good in there. The girls had taken to cooking on the gas stove quite well. There was a flurry of activity but I didn't stop to watch.

When I opened the door, Alex, the lot man at Marks dealership was there. He had a clipboard with an invoice on it that he asked me to sign. Since I knew Mark was good as his word, I didn't bother looking it over. When all the paperwork was signed, we stepped off the porch and went over to inspect the delivery. Mark was tight with the dealer in Killeen. Fort Hood Depot had just sold me some slightly used military armored Humvees. Two to be exact. One was configured for desert and the other for forest. The green camo would do nicely at home and the desert, we have to explore some more to see if there is a use. We also got a Sidewinder for quick hops. Fully armored and rigged. But the prize of all prizes, was the MaxxPro Cat 1 MRAP. The gun mounts were empty, but I was considering a quick mount for the Gatling gun. We drove the assault vehicles into the barn and parked them next to the gas tanks. About the time they were leaving, the shipment from Lowes came. They brought a big wheel fork lift with then so I had them unload the containers in the barn, along with the 3 pallets of Generac generators.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.