Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I was amazed as I stared up at the famous torpedo tits of none other than Traci Lords. She was 15 when she made her first porno and that made her a young 42. She first kissed me passionately. Since she was behind the others they joined in by touching and stimulating her any way they could. We spent the next hour or so sucking and fucking. She came 3 times, just as vocally as in her films. God was a turn on. Plus she brought off or helped me get both Christy and Margot to orgasm again. I was in between fucks when Christy and Traci got going. The were entwined in a 69 position that allowed for access to Christy since she was on top. I slammed my cock into her and she had an immediate orgasm. Within minutes they were both writhing in ecstasy as they both shuddered in earth shattering orgasms. Tracy reached around and grabbed my cock and rubbed it against Christy's labia. She wiggled back and I started thrusting again. She was so high on the endorphins released in her orgasm she came almost immediately. Her fluids were leaking out and Traci tongued my cock, licking up all the juice. We continued the play for another half hour and then we straightened up a little and went to rejoin the guests at the pool. We were sitting at one of the pool tables and presently Shanana came by. She kissed me and whispered in my ear. She asked if I enjoyed myself. I agreed. A definite plus for the day, week, year, millennium. She admitted that Lisa had seen the calendar appointment and had called. We knew they were going to take you, so we kept everyone else busy.

I was a bit worn from the exercise so I found a convenient chaise and stretched. I watched as the girls played in the water. Chanil and Wisom came over and took a couple of chairs from the table and sat also. They indicated they were tired too. Many of my mates were floating on the air mattresses. Dina came running by with Shira. I cautioned them to slow down. Wet pool decking can be treacherous. We didn't want any more accidents. I don't know if the ships healing capabilities would extend this far.

Yes, it extends 15000 kilometers.

That was a comfort to me to know that. I would not want something to happen to any of my family. I swore I wouldn't go there so I got up and dove into the deep end of the pool. As I was rising through the water towards the shallow end I saw an auburn bush. I headed for it and reached out to fondle. The person attached to it jumped back, splashing down with her hands. I was about out of breath so I burst through the surface gasping for air. As soon as I did, Dana and the other mates close by jumped me and dunked me under the water again. Fortunately I had had the time to take in a great amount of air. So I just sank to the bottom of the pool. I can hold my breath under water for two minutes so I just laid there. After a short time they got worried and were clambering to get a hold on me to pull me up. I went limp and I could hear their screams. I didn't want to distress them too much so when I got to the surface I popped up and said "Boo!" Some started laughing right away, a couple slapped my arms, frowning at the trick I played. They eventually came around and I made sure I tickled their fancy when they came over for a kiss.

Margot and Traci swam up behind me while this byplay was going on between my mates and me. I felt the torpedoes in my back. Then Margot's hefty hangers were rubbing me. Tracy reached around and latched on to my pole. Margot got up in my face and soundly kissed me. She then nibbled my earlobe and whispered to me that dinner was about ready and we needed to get everybody out and dressed. Traci came around in front of me and gave me one of her looks. You know, the kind that could melt iron. She took my head in her hands and said "thank you, Mike. I've been spoiled now that you've taken me. I know I won't find anyone to replace you." And then she kissed me. It went on and on and on. At last she broke it off and got out of the pool. I waited a little and then shooed my brood out of the pool and made them get dressed. When Junior decided nothing further was going to happen he relaxed.

Dinner was informal and there was a good time had by all of us. It was getting late so I made our excuses to the hostess. She tried her best to get us to stay the night but to no avail. We all loaded up in the cars and our little 2 car caravan headed out. Suzie was sitting next to me and Shanana was on the other side. She put her head over on my lap as we drove. I could see she was tired. Her small hand was stroking my cock through my slacks as we drove. It felt real good and it assured me that I had made the right choice in inviting Virginia and Suzie to join the adventure. Inviting Billy and then Lisa and Marie was a no-brainer, but I had worried about bringing the others.

We got home without incident. There was another shipment of stuff on the porch. I told all that we'd take care of it in the morning. Shanana made a sweeping motion with her hand and all the girls and Abo picked up a box. That left only the two biggest boxes for Billy and me to handle. Shrugging our shoulders at almost the same instant, we laughed and manhandled the boxes in the door. A shipping manifest was in the packet on top and signed for by Sam. Inspection of the boxes showed the 22's were delivered. Small light and easy to use. I called Dina over and had her hold it up to her shoulder. It was a little difficult to concentrate since she'd shed her clothes again. I managed to keep my mind on the task at hand, and found she fit the rifle just fine. This meant all my mates would fit. Tomorrow would come soon enough and we'd get started arranging the stuff we had. I was in the mood for other diversions so walking over to the tv, I turned in on and got out 3 of my favorite movies. First we watched Bing Crosby doing White Christmas, then we watched Gene Kelly in Singing in the Rain, and followed it with 'you're gonna shoot your eye out' A Christmas Story. I planned on showing Avatar tomorrow. That is one video you gotta see on the big screen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.