Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


"We both knew we couldn't take care of you alone. We talked about it while waiting for you and couldn't decide how to bring it up. Now that you have told us out loud that we'd have help, it released all the pent up worry and emotion. I have NEVER come like that before. It was so hot!" Suzie just shook her head in agreement and hugged me tighter. She looked down at my rigid cock and realized I hadn't come yet. She slid down and took me into her mouth. I watched as she licked off her own juices and swallowed me whole. Virginia joined her and they made oral love to my cock for the next 20 minutes. That's all the longer I could hold out. I would have gone longer but the massaging of my prostate was the last straw. When I started to expand as the sperm was rising through my member, Suzie upended and swallowed me completely. Her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock and I could feel her throat contract around my member as she swallowed. I was in awe as I came over and over again, sending my spunk down her throat. Virginia was gently sucking on my balls, stimulating them to release more of my fluids for Suzie to drink. Finally spent, we collapsed in a heap. We all needed a rest. I looked at the clock on the bar and it said 2:30 so we got ourselves together and I flipped the com switch. I told the driver we could head for the Hilton and flipped it off again. The girls used the vanity to get fixed up and I opened the overhead window to get the odor of sex out. By the time we got to the Hotel we were ready. The chauffer opened the door and helped the ladies out. I followed, tipped him $100 and entered the Hotel. I went to the desk and ordered up the Presidential Suite. Handing the clerk my Exxon Black, he only lifted an eyebrow. Made him look like Mr. Spock but I got no hassle about the lack of any luggage. I stopped by the concierge desk and told him I wanted a reservation for 7 at the Reunion tower. I gave him a Benjamin as a tip. I knew anything I wanted would not be a problem here.

Since I wasn't really dressed for a night on the town, we stopped at the men's shop. They had a respectable Klein suit. They wanted to alter the fit, but I told them I'd wear it tonight and leave it for them after. They measured and noted what was needed. I took the suit with me. We then stopped at the Boutique. Suzie got an emerald green sheath dress, one strap with a slit up the opposite side from the floor to within reach of the Promised Land. It was satin and smooth. She bought a strapless shelf bra to use with it, giving only support, not coverage. Virginia got a jet black strapless number with a long frilly taffeta skirt. We went up to the room and I called the concierge again. I told him I needed 2 hairdressers, manicurists and makeup artists in my room by 4 o'clock. His only comment was, 'No Problem".

At four the artisans arrived. I know better so I made myself scarce. They were working in the main bedroom of the suite so I went into the living area and made use of the computer at the desk. I had a few ideas I needed to explore. The first thing I went looking for was portable sawmills. I found the usually chain saw long beam adapters, but this isn't what I wanted. Finally after a long and diligent search I found what I wanted. And it wasn't cheap. I called the company in Wyoming and got two shipped Freight direct. The truck would leave tomorrow morning with their last two units. The company was a small family run company and the Founder and owner had COPD and could no longer run the company. His sons had no interest in it and had moved out of state. With the sale of these last two units the company closed. They were so pleased to sell these units, they promised to include any parts or other materials they had that went with the saw mills. I thanked them and hung up.

My next search was centralized in Pennsylvania. I wanted to get Amish buggies, wagons and horse drawn farm equipment. I was set with power equipment but I wanted trade items and stuff to teach the rest of the world how to grow and form civilizations. I managed to find what I wanted. They would be shipped in broke down form and would come with easy reassembly. Shipping would be in wooden shipping crates which we would be able to use. And I also thought it a good idea to have these just in case I wasn't able to produce fuel.

I got a flash of an idea. Back on line, I found exactly what I needed. It took 10 minutes to find, but only 3 minutes to order. I choose FedEx overnight shipping. When I was done I have 5 alcohol stills on the way. Next was a bit more difficult. That took a little longer. I was on IM trying to get it all organized when the beauticians left. A couple more minutes I got what I needed. The order was to a company in Brazil. The delivery was arranged via UPS. I had just bought 3 shipping containers of Brazilian Volkswagens. Yep, they still had the air cooled wonders. I got sedans, Buses, Kombis, fastbacks and a couple squarebacks. All used the upright air cooled engine and all ran on 100% alcohol. I know how to distill alcohol so we were all set. I made sure I got a dozen replacement engines and as many cylinder rebuild kits as they had on hand, also. Plus the guy promised to throw in all the tools I would ever need, spare parts like brake shoes, drums, pads you name it we'd get it. They were set to ship tomorrow by UPS International Air Freight. They would arrive at customs at DFW Friday morning. He even suggested a Customs Clearing House and I asked him to arrange it. I'd take care of hauling the containers to the Ranch. I thanked him and signed off. I figured it was about time to get ready so I went to the other bathroom, showered shaved and put on my suit. I wish it had been an Armani, but the Klein fit well enough for one use. I wouldn't need it after today.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.