Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


I was contemplating how to approach this when David announced landing, or in his words "Get your ass up here and land this tub o lard!" I was in the left seat in no time, went through the landing checklist as we descended, applied 35 degrees of flaps, throttled back to 220 knots and let her settle on the runway. Slight forward touch of the yoke and rotation was complete. David went reverse thrusters and I applied the brakes. That's another perfect landing, I though as we taxied to the private terminal. I let David take care of the post flight details and had him refuel the plane. I went over to Clark Aviation and asked to see Terry. We worked together with everyone's favorite Uncle. He took rotary and I took turbine. He had the sweetest Scorpion. He modified it to a four seater. I really liked the response he got from it. I told him I had a pickup and asked if he was game. I told him where we were going and he wanted in. I said great and asked if we could take the Scorpion. He quickly agreed to the proposition. I asked if we could go now and his response was "No time like the present! You want to drive this time?" I said we'll see and we walked together out of his office and onto the tarmac. At the end of his flight line was the sleekest, sexiest, prettiest four seat helicopter in the world. We climbed (read that shoehorned) in and put on our seatbelts. He started up the engine and revved the engine. The roar just oozed power. Without another word we were off. I had told him where we were going and he knew the quickest way.

Looking around the traffic was horrendous. Up on I-75 it was the normal parking lot. Why they even call it the North Central Expressway is beyond me. A better name would be the North Central Parking lot. It is a shame about them tearing down the Texas Stadium. I'd enjoyed many a ball game there. Even if the road was a bitch. It was clear sailing today all the way down to the Miracle Mart. Downtown was a little clogged where 35E goes through but traffic smoothed out around Walnut Hill. We were almost there and anticipation was getting me down. All of a sudden Terry pulled a 360, slammed on the brakes and set us down on the helipad at Exxon. I was just getting out when the door opened and two figures came running at me. They smashed into me and knocked the wind out for a moment. Before I could regain my composure, red lips and painted hands were all over me. Suzie and Virginia were both trying to insinuate themselves into the same space as I was standing. It turned out to be an impossibility. I was glad to see them too, but we had to get off the building, we didn't have clearance and I didn't want Terry to get in trouble. I bundled the girls in the back seats of the helicopter and tightened their belts. I got in the front and before I had the five point belt locked down, we were off. I'll give him this, he's one hell of a pilot. In no time we flew the open 4 seat homebuilt back to Terry's office. He said not to worry about the flight, he knew he didn't show up on radar and his ID markings were made in such a way that they were visible but not photographable. He'd discovered a new paint that would allow him to do special jobs without getting caught. He laughed and told me he had fun and to call on him any time, especially when such gorgeous womankind was involved. I told him I would and shook his hand.

I led the girls over to the hanger with the Lear. David was sitting by the hanger office sipping on his herbal tea. He was reading the latest Morning News. I called out to him. "Up boy, we've got company. I want you to meet Suzie Rop and Virginia Cooper. I think I'm going to marry these two, so ogle while you can." David got up and introduced himself. Giggling the girls shook hands and demurely sat down. David offered them some of his herbal tea and they both agreed. He then excused himself to make last minute checks of the plane. Moments later we could see him in the cockpit checking out the instruments. The girls then scooted their chairs closer to me.

"Tell use again about what you want to do and explain what's going to happen." Suzie exclaimed excitedly as Virginia's head bobbed in agreement.

OK well the quickest way is to have a friend of mine explain it, but first. I want you both to join my harem as wives and go back to the past with me. I want you to join my other 14 wives and help me reshape earth. Since I know it's hard to believe I'm going to have a friend, actually the one who managed the transport to talk to you. Wait a second."

HAL, I trust you've been monitoring me. I would like you to explain to these women what I have been through and what I want to do. You may show pictures of the events that have transpired. Give them the lowdown, even the sex and play my wives and I participate in. You may take your time and show them everything you think is important.

OK, just have them relax and make themselves comfortable. I will do as you have asked.

I told the girls and they relaxed. Their heads sagged and their breathing slowed. They leaned against each other and were out. They were that way for about 10 minutes but they finally woke up. Once they were awake they had the biggest grins on their faces. YES! They excitedly shouted at the same time. They were up rubbing their luscious bodies on me again. I told them they had to wait a little while and we had some details to work out.

My first question was about family. Virginia offered she was an only child and her parents were both dead. They had died in the Twin Tower tragedy of 9/11. Virginia had moved to Dallas to get away from the memories.

I turned to Suzie next. She looked troubled. Her lip was quivering and there was a tear in her eye. I waited. Virginia put her arms around Suzie and kissed her smack dab on her lips. She nuzzled and petted and stroked Suzie until she calmed down. She started to tell me her story.

"When I was 14, my older brother Larry molested me. He was 19 so they sent him to Huntsville for 5 years. When he got out in 2.5 with good time, he wasn't out more than a month when he did it again with another girl. She was not quite 12. He was given 5 years but only spent 6 months when they let all of them out because of over crowding. He lasted 2 weeks before they picked him up with a 9 year old boy. He had been butt fucking the boy for 3 days continually and the kid had to have surgery to fix the damage Larry did. He was given Life without parole. He was sent back to Huntsville and somehow he got put in the general population. He was there for 3 days before they found him hanging in his cell. They said he committed suicide. They just couldn't figure out how he managed to cut his own dick off and end up with it stuck down his throat. When dad found out the details from the warden, he had a massive coronary. He didn't last 4 minutes. No amount of CPR or cardio stimulation worked. He was dead. Mother lasted another 6 months but she too died. I think it was because of her loosing Dad. I have no one in this world except Virginia, and now you. Oh yes I want to come on this adventure. I would have no regrets." She hugged me tight and pulled my hand up to her breast. Once there she started rubbing my hand against her boob. "I have missed your wonderful cock in me. I couldn't stop thinking about you. None of the other men either at the office or the bars interested me. I don't know what has happened but I have wanted you and only you since we stayed at the ranch."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.