Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


Just about everyone, except Shira who took several naps today was wiped out. It was a unanimous decision to go to bed. I watch Billy unabashedly take hold of both Lisa and Marie and head back through the kitchen to the quarters out back where Lisa and Marie lived. No more sneaking in the back door for Billy. He could be out in the open for the next couple weeks. Before he went to bed, I told him I needed to fly to Houston tomorrow to take care of business. I wanted to go see a certain lawyer who I actually trusted. He had done the estate and trust for Elissa and me. I wanted to amend it because I was about to die. I suggested he let the clan stay inside and asked him to clear the ranch house proper of men. He suggested the annual lineman ride. Every fence would be checked and it would take a month. It would take most of the day to get it ready, but Cookie the trail cook had his chuck wagon well stocked at all times and could leave out now if I asked. The supply wagon was easy to ready because all the fencing materials were in the secondary barn. The Amish barn was FULL of round and square bales of hay. The upstairs on the hay loft had just received 5 semi loads of Kansas alfalfa and our supply of round bails covered two floors of the barn. Yet we still had plenty of room on the ground floor. This is where I was going to park the portable gas stations and the Peterbuilt cab over. I hope it didn't put too much strain on the transportation system when the temporal shift occurred. I had to remember the barn was about 30 miles from the cave. It's also where I was going to stash the cutting horses and the mares. I had 25 head of prime AQHA mares and 5 of the best trained cutting horses you could ever ask for. They were all trained to the knee and my top hands loved them.

I took my ladies upstairs and we used the bedding from the master suite and two of the king size guest rooms to make a wall to wall bed in the master bedroom. We had plenty of sheets and blankets. Everyone got naked and we were all asleep in no time. No hanky and no panky tonight, just sleep. But everyone wanted to at least touch my body someplace, anyplace. Soon the light sound of snoring permeated the air. It was to this white noise I finally succumbed to sleep.

Week 1 Day 3 - Wednesday

I woke before anyone else. Due to shifting in the night, I had direct access out of the bed and I was able to get up without anyone waking. I pulled the drapes all the way closed and that darkened the room again. I made my way to the bathroom and drained the lizard. I got dressed and exited through the hallway door, turning off the light and leaving just the nightlight on. I cautiously walked down the stairs, and heard talking in the kitchen.

"Oh god he is so wonderful. He is only the best lover I have ever known. So gentle and so kind. " It was Lisa talking.

"Si, he is the best lover I have known, too. I tell you a secret, he is the only lover I have known. I break my cherry with cucumber before he take me first time. I did not want him to not take me because I was a virgin. He takes his time and thinks of me first before himself. I am so glad he will be taking us with him when we go with Senior Mike. It is so exciting. I am sorry I won't be able to see mama and papa any more but this is worth it."

"I know what you mean. And I also love you very much. You are wonderful to hold and to kiss. You are so soft and I just love to suck your giant titties. I wish mine were as big as yours. I love it when you play with them. It makes me tingle all over, but especially in my cunt when you suck and kiss and nibble on my nipples. OH,..."

I quietly looked around the corner of the kitchen. There at the breakfast bar sat Lisa on one of the stools. Maria was standing beside her. She was head high to Lisa's rack and Maria was munching away at the tits while her hands were busy stroking Lisa's nether lips. Both only had robes on and there was a lot of flesh exposed. I could hear Lisa start to moan. I couldn't help but touch myself while I watched. Lisa's breath became ragged as Maria worked on her. Maria knelt and put her face into Lisa's bush. She was licking with a passion now and Lisa was getting hotter by the second. She was wiggling and squirming, trying to get her pussy in position for the best tongue lashing possible. My own arousal was gaining momentum. I turned to go upstairs and Shamona was standing there. My chubbette had been listening too and her pussy glistened with the self induced lubrication of a woman in heat, who had been diddling herself. She looked at me with smoldering eyes and without a word turned and knelt on the stairs, her ass high and her ample chest resting against the stair. I came into her and stroked for all I was worth. She started moaning and crying out her passion. I didn't care who heard. Momentarily I was surprised by a pair of feminine hands rounding my back and grabbing on to my pecs (man boobs). The hands played with my pecs like I played with the girls. A mouth was kissing my back, then another mouth was kissing at the same time. I looked back and saw both Maria and Lisa. The were smiling and playing with both Shamona and me. Maria moved her head around and started sucking on my nipple, using her tongue to provide additional stimulation. Lisa had lowered herself and was sucking on Shamona's left tit. God was this hot. My cock expanded to the max and I was soon spurting my baby seed into Shamona. She was howling with the pleasure. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't wake the whole household. I used my hands to fondle Maria anywhere I could reach. Her plush body yielded to my pressure and she tensed up, let out a moan and came. Lisa had primed her pump and it didn't take much to rev her up.

I had remained hard and I continued to stroke Shamona and finally she came too. Her pussy clamped down on my cock. It was more difficult to move, but I'm sure she got more out of it, too. Her orgasm finished, she slumped a little and begged for respite. I granted her that. Lisa grabbed Junior and started fast stroking him. She put a lip lock on his helmet and within two minutes I was coating her tonsils with whitewash. She kept up with me and swallowed it all. Damn Billy was lucky. When they came back around I asked about Billy and they said he suggested we thank you for allowing us to come. We thought this way would be the best. We enlisted Shamona's help and she came through for us. Now, let's get breakfast started."

They both closed up their robes after allowing me one last liberty with each and started to get breakfast. I knew I would be on a tight schedule so I went into the den. I called the airport and arranged for my jet to be ready, and filed a flight plan with the FAA office. I told the flight crew to preflight for me. David Liston was my available co-pilot. He flew for Continental until the mandatory age related layoff. But hell he was the best pilot I knew besides me. He retired and I put him on the payroll. I'd gotten my jet training courtesy of "Uncle". F-14 style. Kind of like flying a sailplane only faster. We were set for 10 o'clock take off and I needed to hustle my bustle to get to the airport. I had a flash and told David to send Mac in the Ranger. That way I could start and end at the ranch. He said they'd just finished the annual inspection and the Ranger was good for another year. I told him to tell Mac no loops and no upside downs this trip. David just laughed. He said he'd see me when I got there and Mac was lifting off now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.