Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


"My family, I have an announcement of great importance. It will affect every one of you. You must listen and learn. I have communed with the gods and I am going to be sent on a great journey. I will be going back to where I came from. I will be taking some of you with me. We will stay there less than one moon and then return. I believe those of you who stay, won't notice we were gone. We are going to travel through time. We will go to the future, where I came from, and then return. We will be bringing back things to make our work here easier. You will find some of the things strange at first but you will be very happy to have them. While I am gone we must have shaman. Shaklin, Manala's mate has been visited by the gods and they appointed him shaman. I know because they told me, too."

"Oh great one, I was afraid to tell this truth to the people. I did not want to anger you. Now I see it is true that the gods speak to you. I had told no one of my dream, not even my mate" Shaklin admitted.

I had to calm everyone down. There was an initial uproar over my announcement. I notice that Shanana again took charge and everyone else settled down. I decided I'd give them my list of travelers.

"These are the ones I have decided to go with me. There will be no discussion if you were left off. I can't take everyone" I lied. I didn't want a circus and I had an idea who from uptime I'd invite to come. "So here they are. Shanana, you will be first and Dana and Dina also. Shamona, will you consent to come?" She nodded her head. "I also want Miya and Liya, Manala, Tewnia and Amna, Chanil and Shira and Abo. Those are the ones I have chosen." As an afterthought, I said "Abo you may bring your wives if you want, but you are not required to."

"I will bring Wisom with me. Gelna not well, she need stay near Manola."

HAL, will you have sensor scan on Gelna for medical please?

Medical scan complete. Dx is first trimester pregnancy.

"It will be alright. You will return and I'm sure Gelna will feel better. Manola is a first rate healer. " I decided to let the pregnancy be a surprise. I was proud as a peacock. I was going to be a grandfather again!

The family discussed the announcement amongst themselves. I could see some were disappointed because they didn't get to go. Others were excited because they were going. Still I noted that everyone was supportive of each other. They broke off into several smaller groups, mixed between travelers and those remaining behind. I called Shanana over to me. She came up to me and put her arms around me. She snuggled into me. Her nipples were hard, as if she had been thinking about sex. I could smell her musk, too. I kissed her on her forehead and told her I loved her.

"I love you too, husband" she replied. She had been using the term quite frequently lately. I noticed that she was directing the other wives and they didn't have any problem with that. I would have to ask about that at another time.

The time came for us to get ready to leave. I contacted HAL and he told me that we should just go to our sleeping furs and in the morning we would be back in my original time. We all piled on the furs. The fun started sooner than I expected. As we began our lovemaking session, I notice Shanana directing the fun. All of my wives enjoyed multiple orgasms that night, but the ones not going were given priority. Shamona, Shanana, Dana and Dina all worked on the others, sucking, eating, kissing and doing whatever. Yes, I stroked each one to multiple orgasms but they were concentrating on the others as much if not more. I made a note to ask about that behavior when I had some time alone. Now it was time to make love with Balzia. The brown haired, blue eyed 13 year old had been a virgin the first time we made love. I remembered how difficult it was to get my cock in her velvet sheath. Shanana had her mount on top of me and helped her through the hard part. She was constantly fingering Balzia's nipples. Every once in awhile she would take Balzia's nipple in her mouth and suck and tease. When she came, her orgasm affected everyone nearby. She clamped down on my cock like a vice. I could hardly move. When she relaxed a little I was able to drive home. As I did my orgasm hit and I began spewing ropes of thick cum. It splattered all over her cervix as it came out and the heat of it caused her to cum again. Those fond memories were brought back as I entered her tonight. It was not as difficult since we had done it frequently since then, but the remembrance of her first time made me especially hard. As I drove home, I told her I loved her. Dina and Liya were on either side of her sucking and kissing on her budding breasts. She was a late bloomer and she what I thought to be 28A breasts. Her nipples were like little cones sticking up in the snow. Her mounds had just started to develop and she loved playing with them or having someone else play with them. She really was into sex and enjoyed every minute of our lovemaking. As I continued to ram in and out of that superb pussy I watched as Shamona moved over to straddle Balzia head. Balzia hungrily started licking the proffered cunt lips and clitoris. Shamona reached forward and put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. She inserted her tongue into my mouth and gave me a searing kiss. I made my hands busy playing with her fat tits and I made sure I played with her round belly. I even fought a little with Balzia's tongue in playing with Shamona's clit. I could feel the orgasm building in little Balzia as she got tighter around my cock. Shamona was over stimulated too and she started orgasming at the same time. I don't know how, but both women came at the same time. Not two seconds later I came, spewing my cum in her hot little cunt. I spurted so much that there wasn't room enough for all of it. It started leaking out around my still rigid cock. I felt a tongue down there. We were being cleaned by Miya. The effect was it kept me hard. I continued to pound away. Balzia came again and again. After the last one, she collapsed and fainted. We all were finished for the night. We spread out a little on the furs and dozed off to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.