Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


Because of the ruckus with the cave lions, we didn't get our caravan going until about mid morning. Everybody's spirits were high because of the kills made this morning. Good fortune was upon the camp because not one hunter was killed or even hurt. The boys had acted as a team, as they had been taught. There were quite a few happy and proud mothers in the group. As we walked, my women made it a point of coming by and touching. I'd just kissed Dana on the forehead when one of the groups called out for us to stop. They had stumbled across a patch of one of the vegetables that we'd had in our stew the other night. They were delicious and all the women ran to harvest the find. Baskets were removed from the travois and the digging started.

Brant came up to me and said "We go. New hunters stay and protect. Men pull travois. You and Abo guard. We be alright."

He had a point. I called Abo over. I told him we'd go ahead. I handed him the Henry and told him to take the left flank and I'd cover the right with my Blackhawks. I asked Miya to stand rear guard and to seal the deal I fondled her left tit and kissed her. She readily agreed to the chore. Liya and Shanana had stayed with the group of women and Dana was by my side stroking my cock through my jeans every so often.

We traveled at a slow walk for about fifteen minutes when Miya called out she saw the others coming. I stopped the caravan to wait. Shortly the group of women and their protectors rejoined the caravan. Each one had a large basket filled to the brim with the tubers. They looked a little like potatoes but the taste was completely different. I guess it is one of those plants that didn't make the transition into modern times. I know I liked the taste. All the baskets were stowed on the travois and we continued on our journey. I was glad they were able to collect that much food without incident. We continued on our way for the rest of the day without being molested.

We took a break at noon and ate travel food that had prepared ahead of time, mostly jerky and nuts and dried berries. It was good and filling. We made camp at about the same place as the last time we came through. It did not take long to organize the meal, and I set up guard duty so we would have warning if some predator (human or otherwise) came near to give us grief. After dinner was cleaned up, we sat around the campfire for a time talking. My mates talked about our home. I watched as the camp women listed. Heads would nod and I noted smiles on most everyone at one time or another.

The campfire was burning low so I got up to add to the fire. I retrieved a handful of wood from the pile we'd collected the last time and put some on the fire. I didn't build it up to be a big blaze because I saw couples leaving the circle and heading for the sleeping furs. I started to think that was a good idea about the time I heard a young woman vocalizing her orgasm. In fact it was a darn good idea.

Shanana, Dana, Miya and Liya joined me. They thought it was a good idea, too!. I didn't have a chance facing those four. I spent the next couple hours pleasuring them any way I could. Whether it was my cock, my fingers, or my mouth I brought each one off at least three times before they let me rest. I was getting really used to doing my chores before bed! Miya was last tonight. Shanana and Liya had just finished cleaning me off. In the process I was rigid as a steel pole.

My gentle giant climbed up my front, licking and sucking as she came. When she reached my head she kissed me soundly and then continued climbing. Her huge boobs were covering my face and I could see nothing but tit flesh. I felt her as her bush crossed my steel and then she sat backwards, forcing the head of my probe to enter her tight channel. The way she was sitting on me forced my cock deep into her vagina and allowed her huge hangers to smash against my face with every move she made. My hands were busy manipulating each breast as she stroked. Then I felt two other sets of lips on me kissing my chest. Both sets latched on to my nipples and were sucking and tip flicking. It was driving me wild and my pole got even harder.

I continued pounding Miya's pussy when I felt a tongue licking my pole. Dana had gently pushed Miya forward and was licking the junction where we were joined. Her tongue darted in and out, sliding up and down my shaft, then rimming Miya's labia. I don't know if it was accidental or not but Dana's tongue next slid up to Miya's puckered rosebud and pushed its way inside. I could feel the pressure of that tongue every time I stroked. Dana started tongue fucking Miya's ass as I continued to pound away at her pussy. Miya went absolutely wild from the sensation. I was so aroused that any second I would blast into that sopping pussy. I slowed my pace to allow Miya's orgasm to build. She was almost there and so was I.

Shanana and Liya started nibbling along with their sucking. That was all for me. I released my spunk and copious amounts of it flowed from me. Not ten seconds after my seed splashed against her cervix Miya began her orgasmic run. Harder and harder she bounced on my rod as she neared the finish line. One great final thrust and Miya's fuse was lit. She was fucking like there was no tomorrow. She was howling like a banshee as she came and everyone in camp heard her cries of ecstasy. She collapsed on me, her gigantic pillows supporting her body above me.

I pulled and turned to the right and Shanana also pulled and we got her on her side. I remained rigid and my cock was still plugged into her love canal. Her pussy was spasming in the aftershocks of her orgasm. I began to shrink and when I popped out Miya let out a little groan of disappointment. We held each other and the other women moved in close to us. They put a hand or boob or leg on us, too. In this position, we fell asleep.

There was an air of excitement in the camp today. We could see where the cave was from our campsite. I was sure we could be to the cave before lunchtime. We were expected today so I had no doubt that Hamlin and Jaklow would be on the lookout for us. My money was on them coming out to meet us. They were familiar with this area because we had hunted here. I expected to see them much sooner than the rest of my family. We had a decently prepared breakfast and then broke camp within an hour after sunup. I noticed that the pace had picked up a little. Some of the men were chanting a pleasant song. The women joined in and they sang in call and response format. It was actually pretty good. After I learned the easy parts, I joined in with my deep Baritone voice. It was fun and the distances seemed to melt away. Our work load seemed easier, too.

We had just cleared one of the hills before our cave when I spotted two figures on top of the next rise. I saw them raise their spears and wave. I waved back. The two started trotting toward us. It wasn't long before my two sons, Hamlin and Jaklow greeted us. It was a happy reunion and all my mates hugged the boys. The others gathered around and were introduced to as many as we could. I reminded them we'd all be living together and there was plenty of time to learn names later. I gently suggested we continue with the trip. Everyone agreed and we started off again. The two boys walked with Abo and Gelna and talked about the trip. By the end of half an hour, both boys knew all about our adventures.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.