Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 22

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost


There is excitement in the air this morning. Everywhere I go I see people talking together as they work. Some are arguing but most are having pleasant conversations. The bits and pieces I hear and pick up on are about my proposal. As I walk by they smile or wave to me. I remain cordial and wave back or greet them if I've already learned their name. Shanana is over there helping with the food again. She is laughing and cutting up with the women. The other three girls are gathered together with a group of about 15 or 16 other girls ranging in age from about 11 to 16. These are probably the unmarried girls. I say that because there is a group of boys the same age nearby looking on. Not soon enough the call for breakfast comes and Dana serves me. As she is leaving I reach out and grab her ass. She pauses for a moment and shimmies her butt for me before going back to the serving area.

Breakfast is over and I see Brant wandering around the camp. I notice he stops at every hut and talks to every adult and most of the older children too. By my calculation at midmorning he had talked to everyone. He came bustling back over to where I sat. A huge grin was plastered over his face. Anyone could see him beaming a mile away. I knew the answer that the camp had, but I didn't want to cut into his thunder so I sat patiently while waiting for him to reach me. I let him give me the news and I acted surprised. He beamed with pride and we shook hands. Before lunch we called the camp together for a meeting. Everyone was excited about what we had to say. When I stood up to talk the crowd got quiet immediately.

"Today is a great day for this camp. You have decided to join me and my family to make a village." I announced. A cheer erupted from the people. I raised my hand to signal silence. "We will pack up after lunch, taking only furs, clothing and stored food. You may also take any tools, pots, toys for the children. We do NOT need to take the huts. As I said we have a cave big enough for a village. "I sent them off to work on getting ready. The cooks were sent packing as my women took over the chore. I gathered several of the unattached men and set to work dismantling five of the unused huts, including the one we'd slept in. Miya and Liya had already packed our stuff and it was sitting by the door. I carried it down to Red and Jake and packed it in the panniers on Jake. When the men had the huts dismantled, I showed them how to make the travois. By reusing the skins of the hut and the poles, they had travois made for every family before lunch. We took them to each family and I demonstrated how they worked and how to pack them. The natives paid close attention and started packing as soon as I finished. By the time Shanana called for lunch, every hut was stripped bare and belongings were packed on the travois. Three men came to me, telling me they needed another travois. I went with them to look. The first two actually did need another one. I demonstrated how to make it and they caught on quickly. They worked together and had them made in no time. The third man was just stupid. He had packed his HUT on the travois. I had to explain to him again that we were leaving the huts. I told him if he was so stupid he couldn't follow directions, we would leave him here when we left. That set a burr in his tail and he had the travois repacked in no time flat!

Shanana's lunch was excellent. Everyone commented on her cooking and I was especially proud of her. I am exceptionally proud of all my wives. She served me personally and I stopped her and gave her a gut wrenching kiss. I broke the kiss when she went weak in the knees and started to faint.

"Husband you have got to quit that. You make me all strange inside and I can't stand up. I get all tingly down there and I can't think straight." She went on describing how I made her feel. I started playing with her nipples and I sucked lightly on her neck. She wrapped her long arms around me and started to grind her pelvis into me. She was breathing heavily and had her eyes closed. I pinched and twisted both tits at the same time. She thrust her hips into me and suddenly I could smell a strong odor of female musk. She came and as she did, she bit my shoulder so she wouldn't scream out her joy to the entire camp. Shivering in her orgasm, she went limp. I sat down on a nearby log and held her until she regained her composure. I really like the fact she has a hair trigger. It's so much more fun to be able to give a woman an orgasm on the spur of the moment like that. Dana came by just then. She stopped and sniffed the air.

She looked at us and said" Oh mother, you've been naughty again." Shanana swung limply at her but Dana deftly sidestepped the swing. Dana looked at me and said" When you're through with her, I'm ready."

To prove her point, she walked up to me, stood on her tiptoes and lifted her skirt. She reached down and fingered her cunt lips and then smeared the juice on my lips. She then stuck her fingers in her mouth and slowly licked her fingers clean. Dropping her skirt she laughed and skipped away. Shanana was still on my lap so I couldn't do anything. Otherwise that little minx would have been turned over a convenient rock and she'd receive a richly deserved pounding courtesy of Junior. I whispered to Shanana that we needed to take care of Dana tonight. Her eyes brightened at the thought and I could feel her nipple harden again under my hand. I'd not released my grip of one of her tits and that acted like a barometer measuring the interest factor.

I fed Shanana from my plate. I wouldn't let her get up. I told her that she cooked it all so some of the other women could serve it. When the stew was almost finish I caught Liya's eye and had her bring another plate as we shared lunch. We petted and made out during this time. I could still smell her musk and every so often I reached down to check the wetness factor with my fingers. She was producing copious amounts of moisture from my attentions. I would have loved to "get a room" and fucked her silly for the rest of the afternoon but I had new responsibilities. So when we finished eating I let her up to go help the others get ready. It was just after noon when everyone was ready to hit the trail. I made a large travois for Red and went around to every family and got the little ones. My mates came with me and we carried all of them to Red and put them on the travois. We packed the common equipment for the camp on a travois for Jake. This way no family would be stressed by excess weight. Our trek home would be over gently sloping hills and the uphill might be too difficult with too much weight. I checked every family and even the idiot had a lightweight travois to use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.